• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah I mixed it up

It's even worse than I remember

6h65svoeii791.jpg
Absolute Scallywag about to commit some mischief

This. Viz’ translations are actual dogwater.
In this case they did the translation correctly.

守りきれない which is what Tornado says just means "I can't protect [context]". Considering the panel layout is everyone else but Blizzard being silhouetted and her next reaction to cripple the rest, she likely did just mean "I can't protect her".

Though both translations are equally valid.

There's nothing left to discuss that hasn't been said yet.
Are you sure? Because I'm 99% sure that all they wanted was to just find an excuse to leave the feat on a low-ball scale and not have to risk it, instead of just leaving it in the middle, and have it fixed later if there is. new information.

There's no new information. Unless shown we don't default to intergalactic distances.

I wonder how amusing it would be is if the simple explanation was that the shockwave from the Serious Punch Squared just destroyed all the photons from that direction of space so it merely looks like there is nothing there.

I wonder how amusing it would be is if the simple explanation was that the shockwave from the Serious Punch Squared just destroyed all the photons from that direction of space so it merely looks like there is nothing there.
which is the stupidest thing, because by default, any character that is FTL, would not be ftl, and as we know, it's not exactly the best option.

to the q man and the girl with a robot(because i don't gonna quote both of them)
The same would be said of the hole in space, you have to prove that stars were destroyed, again, the hole in space is not something fixed, it is rather too much to interpret, we know that they are not planets, because literally between the solar system and other solar systems there are stars, and we also know that they are not even universes, because it would not make sense.
so galaxies and stars it will be, and we take the route of the stars because it is assumed that there are only stars,when in the universe there is more than stars,and again the jupiter shows galaxies being visible,and for a void to exist,it literraly needs to be bigger than just stars(like the booties void)
2.there is no proof that those are the stars in the void,because again,the void was not mention,but also is was not say to be false,because there is a explosion before the void appers,and you are assuming that the time rewind shows that the stars that disapier are the same that are in the void,which will be a headcanon,because again,there is no mention of the void,is only a artistic thing that murata puts because he likes.

and to assume that this is the void without any mention of it, is ridiculous.

Not to mention, there’s not even anything suggesting there’s no galaxies there
Stars and galaxies would be drawn basically completely indistinguishable when they’re that far away from earth.

Galaxies is the high end interpretation based on another scan from Jupiter, while the actual panel shows dots and the Reversal of Causality panel shows only stars too.

it's still impossible to know if they're galaxies or stars, as I said
You yourself is asserting the impossibility of knowing whether its just stars or stars and galaxies… if its unknown we can only roll with the end that is an undeniable fact… that end assuming there’s only stars

Ok? What does that have to do with my statement tho. It’s less ambiguous
to claim there’s only stars.
is still just as vague as saying there are galaxies. It's not like it's even more vague to assume that there are stars or that there are galaxies, but rather that it's vague in general.
Also, it's not like I'm going to be so vague either, I mean, galaxies on Jupiter are visible, that says more than just assuming stars

the feat could realistically range from 4-A to 3-B
and also, since the blast travels unquantifiably farther than what we actually see with no sign of stopping, saitama already scales vastly above 4-A anyways

Yo question, seeing as how saitama can control how his subatomic particles work, does this come from his mimicry ability or that saitama literally just has control over the state of matter of his body?

Yo question, seeing as how saitama can control how his subatomic particles work, does this come from his mimicry ability or that saitama literally just has control over the state of matter of his body?

That comes from imitating the power of cosmic garou, garou can control particles and thanks to that he can do nuclear fission.

Back