• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just scaling from Bang casually one shotting Transformed Fuhrer Ugly who should be stronger than Base Fuhrer Ugly who is probably around baseline 7-A. Basically all the current 7-As become at least 7-A for being vastly stronger than most of the other 7-As in OPM to the point of casually one shotting.

Like everybody has said in the comments of that calc it was done over an unknown period of time and we don't know if it was done in one shot or not so not even Pluton himself scales to this feat.

How do we know he did it over time? He certainly didn't do it by walking. One of the commenters there mentioned:

"he didnt do it by walking. we can actually see him walking and it does zero damage. he most likely used an entirely separate attack. pluton has the ability to suck in debris with his nose, maybe thats how he did it."

All I remember is that the calc wasn't accepted due to those reasonings. And even if it were to be accepted it won't be used for the profiles since this was an anime only scene.

You had Pluton placed in the 7-A bracket alongside Geryuganshoop and Beefcake and the like. But based on his single feat he should be 6-C at least.

I agree he shouldn't be scaled from since his means of producing such destruction is different to simple brute force, but I find the reasons for dismissing it don't seem that valid.

A 6-C feat that was rejected as it's unknown how he did it and how long it took for him to do it. So since he doesn't have any usable calcs he's just gonna be 7-A like the other dragon lvl threats that don't have any scaling.

I wasn't the one who rejected it so don't ask me.

I mostly agree with Peter's rankings. I think the A class heroes like Stinger should get a "possibly" rating not a likely though. Also still not sure what to do with Withered sprout. Maybe At least 7-C+ possibly 7-A?

Three points

• You forgot base Child Emperor
  • Withered Sprout was reclassified as a Tiger level threat by the HA. He was only classified as a Dragon lev threat based on the estimations of an ultra-paniced hero. Scaling him up at all is iffy. The most he should be given is "Unknown. At least 8-C, possibly higher"
  • Pluton's feat was rejected due to being of an unknown timeframe. Later on he does a similar attack and it doesn't nearly create the same amount of damage. Meaning he was just destroying everything in his path with multiple suction attacks rather than a singular attack.

Base Child Emperor can probably be high 7-C. He dealt with Phoenix Man pretty easily and has the tools to deal with most demons. His Cerberus held back G5 for an unknown period of time and his shield took an impact from first res Phoenix Man.

A Class Hero Smile Man noted that he had seen S class heroes fight demon levels before and Sprout was stronger than any of them he had seen. I personally don't believe he's a dragon either but he's definitely not tiger. iirc Hero Association only labled him tiger because Saitama dealt with him easily. Further showing the notion that the disaster level system can be unreliable. Because it doesn't take into account how a demon level can range from Free Hugger to Bug God and G5. Or a tiger level like the coffee monster that got one shot by an A class hero at the very beginning of that chapter and Kombu Infinity who defeated two A class heroes but is also a tiger.

I have no opinions on Pluton.

We shouldn't really. The various demons should be like Sprout. " At least 8-C, likely/possibly 7-C". The former for being above S-class and the latter for possibly scaling to Mosquito Girl. But otherwise they shouldn't scale to Genos just because.

Genos was only comparable to a demon as weak as Mosquito girl in his initial armor set and was being completely dunked on as soon as she absorbed enough blood to power up. The 7-C+ level feat was performed by his very next armor set, which while obviously more powerful was not so by a significant margin.

Essentially Genos performed a feat on this calibur at a time when he was still relatively Low Demon level meaning a lot of Demon's should be on this level (someone like Mosquito Girls base form wouldn't have AP on this level since she was only equal to Genos in a weaker body. Her empowered state might, but definitely not base)

Obviously Genos is currently able to womp most demon level threats with ease in his current armor sets, such as taking out a demon as strong as Hydrated DSK in two attacks Post-G4 upgrades, and he's easily High 7-C at this point. A lot of demons obviously wouldn't be and shouldn't be directly scaled off of Genos at this point and should be judged on a case by case basis.

Safest estimate I'd say most Mid to all High level Demons should be on par/above this feat, since Genos was still able to beat a low tier demon like Armored Gorilla relatively easy in the body he performed his 7-C+ feat in, which demonstrates that Low Tiers probably aren't on this level. But considering how far into 7-C he was into at that point, it seems reasonable to say almost all demons including low level ones should be at least 7-C/maybe Low-7-C since the gap shouldn't be that high.

GyroNutz said:
Wait, why are we scaling every demon to Genos?
Because that's how you guys did it before.

Every demon level I saw was scaled from early Genos. If we're changing that now idc go for it.

Qawsedf234 said:
We shouldn't really. The various demons should be like Sprout. " At least 8-C, likely/possibly 7-C". The former for being above S-class and the latter for possibly scaling to Mosquito Girl. But otherwise they shouldn't scale to Genos just because.
Demon levels shouldn't be weaker than Hammerhead imo. So 8-A maybe for those who don't scale?

Seems fair. AS' disciples and Child Emperor should get an 'At least 8-A, likely 7-C' rating.

Being technical, it's for being stronger than Hammerhead who's stronger than one of his followers who has the 8-A feat.

Should the Demon lvl threats that don't scale to Genos also get a likely 7-C or no? Cause it seems weird for just Iaian and Child Emperor with gears to be likely 7-C when Iaian was somewhat struggling against Rhino Wrestler who was a new Demon lvl threat.

I'd say so. Anyone below Genos' 7-C+ feat would have to be 9.2x weaker than that to not make it into 7-C and in a lot of cases I'd say the gap probably isn't that wide.

Alright done updating all the stuff on the list. Guess we can now move onto the justifications and whether or not there needs to be any changes.

Post-HoE Genos is At least 7-C+ rather than High 7-C. Only Post-G4 Genos and on are solid High 7-C upscaling from two shotting True Form DSK.

I'd say they should be. Even his third body would most likely be more powerful than the one he performed his 7-C+ feat with, but at bare minimum his Anti-Saitama Tactical Gear and espcially Arms mode armor sets are blatantly more powerful HoE armor, even a 2x boost in power would still elicit a High 7-C ranking

Because there was no evidence of vaporization or pulverization in the scene. So the V. Frag option was chosen.

So what are we thinking base Phoenix Man's tier would be?

He's a pretty high ranking MA member, although he doesn't scale directly to Genos.

Also managed to knock Garou, Bang, Bomb, and Genos over while they were off guard.

Maybe possibly High 7-C? He was able to restrain a weakened Garou who was able to briefly fight with an even stronger G4 Genos.

His initial form seemed pretty low tier to me, tho that could just be his appearance and he may have actually been pretty strong. I guess his initial form was strong enough to blow a gust of wind that knocked Bang, Bomb, Genos and Garou off their feet, but I don't know how much power that would elicit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back