• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9-A feat is done previously to the 8-B one, since when Saitama one-shotted Magicada Nymph he already lost some of his hair, unlike when he defeated Pull Cord.

Can't insert cubari links in text for some reason

9-A feat is done previously to the 8-B one, since when Saitama one-shotted Magicada Nymph he already lost some of his hair, unlike when he defeated Pull Cord.

Can't insert cubari links in text for some reason
I know, but what does that change? It's clear that in training Saitama should be 8-B instead of 9-A

I don't think you can use 8-B in versus (He may be even stronger than 8-B at that point, since he one-shotted the Demon Level thread). But I'm not sure

Should Garou be given Dimensional Travel for breaking out of Blast's dimension?

And would this grant him interdimensional range?

When did he do so? The only thing similar I can remember is when Blast shut down his portal with Garou inside, where, as far as I know, Blast was putting the entrance and exit of the same portal closer, until it "shut", so Garou was trapped in a bucle.

He never broke out of Blasts dimension from what we know.

Though we should still give Garou both Dimensional Travel and interdimensional range for having copied Blast's portals, which have been shown to have them.
I'm fine with that too.

''Transference is possible to anywhere within sight'' implies it's limited to his sight.
No it doesn't. The statement is what it's literally what it says. Garou is saying that he can teleport anywhere in sight, which isn't wrong. He can also teleport to different dimensions which is supported by the fact that they're hyperspace gates and that he exactly copied and refined Blast's portals which have been shown to be able to cross dimensions

It does. He literally specifies it's possible as long as it's within sight. Before his statement there are also numerous panels dedicated to Garou looking for Earth so he can teleport there. Once he finds Earth he's all happy and literally states ''luck is still with me''. Why would luck be with him if he could teleport there regardless? Look at the context.

Also, copying Blast's technique doesn't mean he copied his range as well. Pretty baseless to say.

It does. He literally specifies it's possible as long as it's within sight. Before his statement there are also numerous panels dedicated to Garou looking for Earth so he can teleport there. Once he finds Earth he's all happy and literally states ''luck is still with me''. Why would luck be with him if he could teleport there regardless? Look at the context.

Also, copying Blast's technique doesn't mean he copied his range as well. Pretty baseless to say.
Why wouldn't it. We know that Garou perfectly copies techniques and then surpasses them on top of it.

Range is often dependent on numerous things. Also because of the context regarding his range:
He literally specifies it's possible as long as it's within sight. Before his statement there are also numerous panels dedicated to Garou looking for Earth so he can teleport there. Once he finds Earth he's all happy and literally states ''luck is still with me''. Why would luck be with him if he could teleport there regardless? Look at the context.

Before his statement there are also numerous panels dedicated to Garou looking for Earth so he can teleport there. Once he finds Earth he's all happy and literally states ''luck is still with me''. Why would luck be with him if he could teleport there regardless? Look at the context.
This is contradicted by the fact that in the beginning of Garou's fight with Saitama on Io, he literally tried to teleport Saitama back to Earth so they can fight there again, although it was interrupted by Saitama's NPI.

This is contradicted by the fact that in the beginning of Garou's fight with Saitama on Io, he literally tried to teleport Saitama back to Earth so they can fight there again, although it was interrupted by Saitama's NPI.
no, he literally didn't. Idk where you're getting he tried to tp Saitama back to Earth from. Garou was sayingn they should figure a way back to Earth, Saitama says "Nah, i wanna kick your ass", so then Garou decides to just try and get him out of the way so he can focus on getting back to Earth

no, he literally didn't. Idk where you're getting he tried to tp Saitama back to Earth from. Garou was sayingn they should figure a way back to Earth, Saitama says "Nah, i wanna kick your ass", so then Garou decides to just try and get him out of the way so he can focus on getting back to Earth
Where else would he try to teleport to if not Earth when Garou literally expressed how both of them need to focus on getting back.

Saitama wasn't complying, so Garou tried to forcibly teleport him , which failed.

Yeah, nothing suggests Garou tried to teleport him back to Earth. We don't get any context on where he tried to teleport him, so this doesn't contradict anything.

Where else would he try to teleport to if not Earth when Garou literally expressed how both of them need to focus on getting back.

Saitama wasn't complying, so Garou tried to forcibly teleport him , which failed.
Where else would he teleport Saitama to get him out of the way? Idk, how about the alt dimension that Blast's gates can send people to, or just send him however many Km away from Io's surface. It's very clear Garou couldn't get back to Earth at that moment, and the most recent chapter explicitly shows he needed to see it to go in the general direction.

There is no implication that Garou was trying to teleport Saitama to Earth.

Well, if it isn't interdimensional range, it could be a kinda good Enhanced Senses feat for Garou, since he aimed Earth on literally the same place they were previously to the SSSP²

sK48bRY.png
XsxKF7Q.png

The order of events is very clear. Garou says they need to think of a way to get back, Saitama says "That can come after I beat the shit out of you", then Garou, not wanting to deal with that and just wanting to find a way back to Earth, attempts to remove Saitama from the equation. Whether by doing the alt dimension BFR Blast wanted to do to Garou, or banking on Saitama not being able to do anything after being sent like 100+ km away from Io and into space, it doesn't matter. Garou was just trying to get rid of the guy who was going to actively stop him from coming up with a way to get back to Earth right away.

It's on their profiles.

Also the serious sneeze feat is useless.

It's on their profiles.

Also the serious sneeze feat is useless.
The feat is 5-A at the bare minimum even if we assume half the mass got blown away at Jupiter's escape velocity of 59.5 km/s.

Just add the feat to Saitama's feat section.

Also

The source seems to be reddit but the closest thing I found on google is this
What do you guys think of this?

Gamma Ray Burst may produce severe enough radiation to deconstruct matter.

If this is true, then Garou could gain deconstruction with gamma ray burst and Saitama resistance to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back