• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Recon1511

He/Him
Hello and welcome to the first (and I hope only) Versus general discussion thread!
rz2q4hjm7dsa1.jpg

"For hundreds of years, mankind has been oppressed by the rise and invasion of its natural enemy, the "Demon Tribe". The world was ruled by the "Great Demon King" and his 47 subordinate "Demon Kings". The people lived in fear, but they named 47 people selected from all over the world as "heroes" and prepared to fight against the Great Demon King's army. And now, a desperate mission is about to begin, with the very survival of the human race at stake."

Feel free to discuss anything Versus or ONE related

Last edited:
Mc got Iaian'd

Fish dude is probably 9-B or 9-A by eyeballing it alone

I'm really excited about this series, I'll post the translations once they are out.

i don't read japanese,but viewing,aparently,the protagonist lost a arm,the demon king is so strong that literraly send him to another town(i don't read japanese so i don't know)and there is,halo???what,well,one is one

I’m getting some Berserk/ Dark Souls vibes from this series, as in an ordinary man fighting god like beings, but with ONE’s twist in it

Back