• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General OPM Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, then.

I'm probably going to bed in an hour or two and don't have access to the redraws with the Brave Giant fight, so I'll just let you creatures edit the sandbox with the Brave Giant and Human Ninjas stuff.
While I won't contest the calc, I do have an issue with the scaling of it, where we're scaling the Ninjas durability fully to the value of the calc, despite the attack being omnidirectional and hitting many other targets besides the two ninjas.

I'm getting the feeling that the proposal is: The Ninas have Low 7-B durability, and Cadres are stronger than them, so all Cadres should have Low 7-B for all stats (if they don't scale to something higher already).

Is the calculated strike the same instance as the Ninjas withstanding it, or did they merely take the same type of attack?

Is the calculated strike the same instance as the Ninjas withstanding it, or did they merely take the same type of attack?
Neither.

The calc is for the Brave Giant smashing through multiple consecutive floors of the Monster Association using its boosters to punch Phoenix Man downwards.

Later on the Gigavolt Smash is used to kill the Subterraneans and fry the human Ninjas.

While I get the logic of saying the Gigavolt Smash is using more energy than the boosted punch, I don't think that's the same as assuming that everything touched by the electricity of the Gigavolt Smash is being hit by Low 7-B energy each.

Technically, we could just say they're High 7-C and not really change much of the revision, if that's the case.

Even 2 of them being there means the attack's power was halved, so I guess this is a reasonable approach.

Technically, we could just say they're High 7-C and not really change much of the revision, if that's the case.

Even 2 of them being there means the attack's power was halved, so I guess this is a reasonable approach.
I'm fine with High 7-C, likely higher for their durability, and their AP stays High 7-C.

I guess that works

Were the results of Nichirin's feat notable enough for scaling or is that not done yet?

Ok, then.

I'm probably going to bed in an hour or two and don't have access to the redraws with the Brave Giant fight, so I'll just let you creatures edit the sandbox with the Brave Giant and Human Ninjas stuff.
Added the ninja bros stuff and Flashy Flash as well

We agreed some time ago to scale the ninjas AP to half of Flashy Flash durability because they quite literally had to perform a combined attack to draw blood from him so their AP would be 198.5 megatons

Hellfire and Gale need to have “Should be comparable to his durability” removed from their attack potency justifications. They need actual feats of harming someone that can harm them, they can’t scale to their durability for no reason.

Hellfire and Gale need to have “Should be comparable to his durability” removed from their attack potency justifications. They need actual feats of harming someone that can harm them, they can’t scale to their durability for no reason.
I mean they did harm Brave Giant and no sold the Gigavolt Smash

And I mean no sold, they don't recall anything after being slashed by Flashy so its likely that Phoenix Man resurrection just healed and reanimated their bodies but the electric shock actually revived them

Then put that in their justifications, don’t just say they should scale to their durability without explaining why.
Yeah my bad.

Why aren't we straight up scaling them to Low 7-B though? Gigavolt Smash is a self destruct move and definitely above the Low 7-B calc

In the redraw they do not do meaningful damage to Brave Giant, I brought that up earlier.

This is a full power blast from Genos that immobilised him.
So I guess a "higher with Arms Mode at full power" would be better?

Like for his second key something like this:
Town level (After being defeated by Mosquito Girl, Genos was upgraded to the point of being able to rip apart Armoured Gorilla. Fought and harmed Deep Sea King even while severely damaged. Destroyed the House of Evolution), higher with Arms Mode at full power (Uses all his energy to fire an empowered Incineration Cannon)

Last edited:
So I guess a "higher with Arms Mode at full power" would be better?

Like for his second key something like this:
Town level (After being defeated by Mosquito Girl, Genos was upgraded to the point of being able to rip apart Armoured Gorilla. Fought and harmed Deep Sea King even while severely damaged. Destroyed the House of Evolution), higher with Arms Mode at full power (Uses all his energy to fire an empowered Incineration Cannon)
It’s still 7-C though, the house of evolution feat isn’t iirc

0026-009.png

Snek reacted and barely dodged a punch from Wet DSK, do we scale him as "At most" or something?

It doesn't seem like the speed scaling has been ironed out.

Also, we never agreed on giving them Hellfire Flame and co a Large Town level+ in the sandbox, just that they took a portion, and it would logically be much lower than half.

And their AP still hasn't been resolved.

It doesn't seem like the speed scaling has been ironed out.

Also, we never agreed on giving them Hellfire Flame and co a Large Town level+ in the sandbox, just that they took a portion, and it would logically be much lower than half.

And their AP still hasn't been resolved.
Well how do we resolve these issues then?
Genos beam calc is invalid apparently but you said that maybe EC speed while intercepting the beam could be calculated

I'll just make a part 2 in the future.

Maybe Hellfire Flame and Gale Wind could get High 7-C, since the Flashy that they were clashing with could harm them without weaponry.

Last edited:
I'm not saying they could harm Flash, I'm saying the held-back Flashy that they could clash with was still capable of harming them.

The Kabuto shit isn't being handled here.

I also need to create a couple of threads after that, but I think it's worth waiting a week for people to take a break from CTR's. And me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back