• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a list

• The latest Manga chapter (Chapter 107) ended on chapter 62 of the Webcomic
  • Monster Garou appears at the end of chapter 81 of the webcomic
So if every manga chapter from here on out covers 1 webcomic chapter, then in 19 chapters it'll reach Monster Garou. But that's unlikely considered Murata and ONE like to expand on stuff. I'd say a good estimation is roughly two or two and half years.

So what hits Mumen Rider tanks anyway?

And can anyone explains what is this?

Starman (OPM Anime)

he got hit by TTM with very little injuries. but its very likely that TTM saw mumen rider and held back and the last moment.

Mumem got a visible crater his head made in the ground after Garou beat up on hiim and smooshed him iirc.

Yeh
Mumen_defeated.jpg

thats gotta be 9-B durability right?

not to mention he took blows from both TTM and DSK, although both were likely holding back significantly.

On a serious note, do you think GOD could turn out to be a tier 3/tier 2 character?

If anyone would be Tier 4-2 it would be God imo. He seems like the final boss type.

Dual Binoculars said:
I was wondering why does Saitama have a key for before he started training, but not one for when he was training?
Him in training kinda varies between him struggling to beat a Tiger (the pull cord dude) and one shotting a demon level+ breaking the same type of Shelter the Sea King did.

His apostle (homeless emperor) had saving nature from mankind as his biggest motivation, and the mental landscape he created was full of plants and nature(or maybe the landscape was just HE's mind?).

This makes him feel more like a Planet creator/personification of nature type of God, instead of cosmic level. He might still be decently haxed, even tough we are yet to see anything haxed enough as in being unable to be beaten through raw power in ONE's works.

I could honestly see the "limiters" being a form of conceptual manipulation, or Information Manipulation if that is too much

I also think that God is "Mother Nature" as said by Vaccine Man and DSK. Some evidence that I think backs the ixea up is the OPM world, as far as I remember at least, never uses the plural of god. Everyone from Saitama, to the HoE science guy, to Garou all use just singular god when talking about a higher being. Which implies more of a monothestic world view than polythestic.

Also, Vaccine Man's bombs look exactly like HE's bombs and they were confirmed to be made of the same energy.

I mean, if the setting utilizes a monothestic world view and there are established characters from beyond just the planet earth, then I think that would point more towards god being on a scale greater than the planet.

i really think we should change awakened garou's image. considering the fact that he doesnt really look like that at all in the webcomic, and there are multiple monster forms that garou goes through, not just one.

Could Elder Centipede get a class M rating for physically overpowering Bang and Bomb? Probably much higher due to his sheer size.

Tetsucabrah said:
Could Elder Centipede get a class M rating for physically overpowering Bang and Bomb? Probably much higher due to his sheer size.
when did EC overpower bang and bomb?

DbzDB2 said:
Tetsucabrah said:
He knocked them back as they were doing their combo attack on him.

Tetsucabrah said:
DbzDB2 said:
Tetsucabrah said:
He knocked them back as they were doing their combo attack on him.
uh no. EC got knocked back by them and then came back and hit them after they were finished with their combo attack and were off guard.

I think it's very clear that EC is much stronger than both of them, even if the "knocked them back during their combined attack" statement is innaccurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back