• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

Dragon Ball Heroes fans trying to find a way to make Xeno Goku VS Archie Sonic fair:
tom-and-jerry-searching.gif

Damn... We stay incon with the most broken character in the DB series and we're in 5th place... This is unacceptable!!!
In fact, I think the most broken one is cc goku with universe tree, tons of passives, resistances, AP Aura, High-Godly regeneration conceptual 1 different from Arale, in addition to having an absurd RE that involves everything from Time Power and Dark Factor .

In fact, I think the most broken one is cc goku with universe tree, tons of passives, resistances, AP Aura, High-Godly regeneration conceptual 1 different from Arale, in addition to having an absurd RE that involves everything from Time Power and Dark Factor .
Well... I think Araley was the only character who could stay incon with Kratos because she can do every damn thing that the others can do in the series with her "plot hax" and Kratos' biggest problem is plot hax...

Looking at the series, there doesn't seem to be anyone other than Arale who can stay incon with him.

This makes me wonder if CC Goku UT could beat PoH Kratos

Well... I think Araley was the only character who could stay incon with Kratos because she can do every damn thing that the others can do in the series with her "plot hax" and Kratos' biggest problem is plot hax...

Looking at the series, there doesn't seem to be anyone other than Arale who can stay incon with him.
plot hax does not give her all the skills and resistances of the series.

As I said, time power users have conceptual regeneration 1, so for that reason alone, they already have a huge advantage in the fight.

In addition to CC Goku's RE, which evolved to resist Dark Factor and Time Power, in addition to absorbing and controlling the latter.

And within Time Power and Dark factor there are many skills, so it opens up a wide range of skills in which Goku can RE.

This makes me wonder if CC Goku UT could beat PoH Kratos
Y’all seriously underplayed what Arale could do lol

Y’all should know when I debate I go in depth lol

I just couldn’t participate in the thread because I have work constraints
But make the match again when I’m not busy and I’ll have a nice time challenging whits with KLOL and Planck LOLOL.

But make the match again when I’m not busy and I’ll have a nice time challenging whits with KLOL and Planck LOLOL.
Bruh you should of been there then but it’s ok I got more Arale threads on the way

plot hax does not give her all the skills and resistances of the series.

As I said, time power users have conceptual regeneration 1, so for that reason alone, they already have a huge advantage in the fight.

In addition to CC Goku's RE, which evolved to resist Dark Factor and Time Power, in addition to absorbing and controlling the latter.

And within Time Power and Dark factor there are many skills, so it opens up a wide range of skills in which Goku can RE.
I don't know, but at least from Kratos' perspective, we have immunity against all type 1 conceptual attacks, and there are 10 layers of type 1 cm, so these aren't much of a problem for us; our only issue is plot haxs, and that's in Arale... In other words, Arale was potentially the most likely person to defeat Kratos."

Micah who’s y’all? I wasn’t in that crt.

(How are you confusing me for things I didn’t do on-site and on discord)
I don't know, but at least from Kratos' perspective, we have immunity against all type 1 conceptual attacks, and there are 10 layers of type 1 cm, so these aren't much of a problem for us; our only issue is plot haxs, and that's in Arale... In other words, Arale was potentially the most likely person to defeat Kratos."
Even if he somehow had more layers than CC Goku U.T in terms of CM type 1 (I kinda doubt) it doesn’t really matter unless he has High Godly Regeneration Negation on conceptual level because Goku could win via passive info erasure

You have no resistance to info 2.

Ironically enough
DBF Arale’s CM Hax is tied to her plot Hax and she has 17-18 layers into that and can keep increasing it with RE.
So she should have been able to easily withstand Kratos CM Hax and steamroll resistance with her own Hax if his layers caps at 10

A shame people didnt see that far into that lol 😂

Ironically enough
DBF Arale’s CM Hax is tied to her plot Hax and she has 17-18 layers into that and can keep increasing it with RE.
So she should have been able to easily withstand Kratos CM Hax and steamroll resistance with her own Hax if his layers caps at 10

MICAH IF YOU DON’T GET THAT THREAD REOPENED…… 😭

Even if he somehow had more layers than CC Goku U.T in terms of CM type 1 (I kinda doubt) it doesn’t really matter unless he has High Godly Regeneration Negation on conceptual level because Goku could win via passive info erasure
Type 2 information deletion cannot affect Kratos at this level; in order to truly affect him, you would need to attack him with a concept superior to the concept of hope. The concept of hope is immune to the effects of all other type 1 concepts and has 10 layers for attack, rendering Kratos untouchable and non-interactive. (And at this level, type 2 info manipulation operates at the type 1 cm level.)

That's why there is not much difference between type 1 cm and type 2 info because they work equally. This is already stated on the page

Ironically enough

Why aren't you there?

Well, a big problem is that the only people who know the layers are the specific supporters of this thing, like Vieth and you.

"Normal" DB supporters have no idea about the layers.

Ironically enough

18 layers? So why didn't anyone mention this? Or is there any thread for this? Although I doubt it will be of much use against type 1 cm immunity.

Type 2 information deletion cannot affect Kratos at this level; in order to truly affect him, you would need to attack him with a concept superior to the concept of hope. The concept of hope is immune to the effects of all other type 1 concepts and has 10 layers for attack, rendering Kratos untouchable and non-interactive. (And at this level, type 2 info manipulation operates at the type 1 cm level.)

That's why there is not much difference between type 1 cm and type 2 info because they work equally. This is already stated on the page
I don't think so, in Arale vs PoH Kratos Arale could interact very well with Kratos, since Kratos didn't resist plot hax. Planck did not say that it was necessary to attack with a "superior concept" to interact with Kratos.

I don't think so, in Arale vs PoH Kratos Arale could interact very well with Kratos, since Kratos didn't resist plot hax. Planck did not say that it was necessary to attack with a "superior concept" to interact with Kratos.
Because Arale has plot hax, but if you don't have plot hax, the situation is as I said

There's these two. They might make some good additions to this 5-D list

Because Arale has plot hax, but if you don't have plot hax, the situation is as I said
And just like in the case of Arale, where Kratos can lose because he doesn't resist a specific ability, he doesn't resist info 2.

Especially when the pages also do not create a hierarchy between plot hax, concept 1, information 2. That's why Planck didn't want to discuss it.

Back