• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is just my speculation, but it could be due to the compatibility between attributes. Veldora uses his own power to fill the labyrinth with his aura. So the labyrinth has partly his same attributes, it may be that just like what happens to Benimaru when facing Jahil, Veldora has trouble destroying something that has part of his own power and characteristics.

Though it's just something that occurred to me, I may be remembering something wrong.

I will clean up the Subspace section on the Cosmology page and add a few scans, other than that, there is only this Labyrinth issue, there is nothing else left.

Anyway, this will be finished tomorrow and I will call the staff, but that's it for now.

I will clean up the Subspace section on the Cosmology page and add a few scans, other than that, there is only this Labyrinth issue, there is nothing else left.

Anyway, this will be finished tomorrow and I will call the staff, but that's it for now.
just want to ask but how many staffs approval do we need for this type of revision. Just 2 admin ? I think we should just call Elizhaa since she might know what to do with this

Last edited:
The problem is that nothing we know about the Labyrinth suggests that it is complex structure enough to contain such a large number of worlds.
Hmm, true, other then it being called independent "Dimensions", there's nothing else.
What about durability tho? We can stack it like that, right?

Your Imgur account blocked again 🤦‍♂️
💀

Bruh....
Welp, it will take time for it to be back again, like before.
I'll try to replace all the current scans on the sandbox by the end of today. Will be somewhat easier since most of them [except those from V21] were OTLs or Slimereaders FTL. Most of the Volume 21 scans that I translated are stored in Code's sandbox as well.

Hmm, true, other then it being called independent "Dimensions", there's nothing else.
What about durability tho? We can stack it like that, right?
Well, yes, as stated in the current state of the cosmology page.
Can you replace the links if you have time I am kind off busy. The reference is already given
This will take a long time, but okay, in case the same case happens again, I will copy the cosmology page and start changing the scans in another sandbox.
I'll try to replace all the current scans on the sandbox by the end of today
Yes, you can try to do it again in Gyazo.

After some thought, I decided that there was no solid proof that the information particles were in the Low 1-C range. So I didn't include information particles part in the OP.

Limitations on the movement of information particles also need to be can handle in another crt.

Apart from these, is there anything I missed?

After some thought, I decided that there was no solid proof that the information particles were in the Low 1-C range. So I didn't include information particles part in the OP.

Limitations on the movement of information particles also need to be can handle in another crt.

Apart from these, is there anything I missed?
their attack speed can reach to any point in space and time though. Can I ask what do you mean that there is no solid proof

we do have one the novel explicitly mention that Time flows over all worlds
Time can be flows through all worlds, but in our case there are 2 temporal dimensions that are orthogonal to each other, so an expression such as time flows through the space-times of all Worlds would be needed.

Time can be flows through all worlds, but in our case there are 2 temporal dimensions that are orthogonal to each other, so an expression such as time flows through the space-times of all Worlds would be needed.
At the end of space and time rimuru try to use the info particles, so they are indeed there but due to the timeline not existing he can't percive the space coordinates. So in case the timeline existed i think is plausible that he should be able to move via info particles. So i think a "possible" / "likely" rating should do.

At the end of space and time rimuru try to use the info particles, so they are indeed there but due to the timeline not existing he can't percive the space coordinates. So in case the timeline existed i think is plausible that he should be able to move via info particles. So i think a "possible" / "likely" rating should do.
no bro information particles do not exist in the end of space and time rather it was Rimuru information particle that try to detect the spread of space

we have not seen digital lifeforms even reach there

Let s just not move out of the topic and wait for staffs. We will bring this issue on another thread

Last edited:
Doesn't change my point
It does though because there is no instances of Rimuru using digital nature Immeasurable speed to travel back unless you argue that he use one during his travel to space time distortion path but it is only Rimuru's feat and it is in context to him using time leap.

you all know that void means nothing exist even the subspace and the extradimensional spaces it self is void so there is no information particle to travel to

Last edited:
It does though because there is no instances of Rimuru using digital nature Immeasurable speed to travel back unless you argue that he use one during his travel to space time distortion path but it is only Rimuru's feat and it is in context to him using time leap
My point is that rimuru needed to use the time warp because the timeline got destroyed. We know that digital lifeform needs their IP and the coordinates of the IP of the place they want to go. But there are no IP cause timeline got destroyed. So if the timeline didn't get destroyed Rimuru would have probably been able to go back without time warp.

It does though because there is no instances of Rimuru using digital nature Immeasurable speed to travel back unless you argue that he use one during his travel to space time distortion path but it is only Rimuru's feat and it is in context to him using time leap

you all know that void means nothing exist even the subspace and the extradimensional spaces it self is void so there is no information particle to travel to
My point is that rimuru needed to use the time warp because the timeline got destroyed. We know that digital lifeform needs their IP and the coordinates of the IP of the place they want to go. But there are no IP cause timeline got destroyed. So if the timeline didn't get destroyed Rimuru would have probably been able to go back without time warp.
Digital Lifeforms uses IP for Immeasurable Speed. I think you are literally confusing yourself at this point. Characters in the void will obviously be unbounded or disconnected from time so their Immeasurable speed rating would obviously not be affected but this is not range

Last edited:
Have replaced all the scans in the first three sections 🙏
All scans have been replaced with the exact ones that were used before. 🙏
Information particles can move in a higher "coordinate system" that allows them to move in Suspended World, that stops the time in all worlds.
Additionally, as said here:
So how come data particles could go past light speed, then? Because it wasn’t outpacing light in “speed,” exactly. Data particles exist on a different coordinate system, which allows them to transfer information with each other with zero time lag. No matter what the distance, if data particles exist within your perceived space, there’ll never be any lag. In other words, these particles transcend the laws of time and space, and the transfer of information through them enabled us to converse with each other.

Okay, so next question: How can I move in this? Could it be that…
These two parts make it clear that their range is similar to Velgrynd's Space-Time Continuous Strike; they can reach/transcend to anywhere in Space or Time regardless of spatial or temporal distance.
I don't remember there being any other limitation other then the one I pointed out earlier, about them not being able to go to places in space or time that have been destroyed.
I think you're completely forgetting the fact that SW doesn't just effect Time but also Space, across all Worlds. "Limited Space" can alternatively be translated to "Bounded Space" [Continuum of Space and Time].
Mm, I understand what Ciel-san is trying to say. Time was not something that flowed only in a limited space. It was the “Suspended World” that affected time and space in all worlds. Ever since Guy and Chloe had fought briefly, I hadn’t experienced the strange sensation I had felt at that time—the feeling that time had stopped. It was proof that, as Ciel-san had said, no one had triggered the ‘Time Stop.’

Information particles can move in a higher "coordinate system" that allows them to move in Suspended World, that stops the time in all worlds.
You need to prove that the higher dimensional coordinate system includes the 5th dimension rather than just the 4th dimension.

Time may have stopped on all Worlds, but information particles should not be affected by even higher temporal dimensions as they are already considered BDE Type 1. Therefore, this does not prove that they can move on the 5th axis.
These two parts make it clear that their range is similar to Velgrynd's Space-Time Continuous Strike; they can reach/transcend to anywhere in Space or Time regardless of spatial or temporal distance.
"Limited Space" can alternatively be translated to "Bounded Space" [Continuum of Space and Time]
Velgrynd has feats in this regard, but information particles have not, so it doesn't really matter if the two's expressions are similar. But I might agree with a possible rating if the kanji used for both are the same.
I pointed out earlier,
That's what I'm talking about anyway.

Velgrynd has feats in this regard, but information particles have not, so it doesn't really matter if the two's expressions are similar. But I might agree with a possible rating if the kanji used for both are the same.
I'll check
For Info particles:
Slimereader: Time was not something that flowed only in a limited space. It was the “Suspended World” that affected time and space in all worlds.
RAWs: 時間というのは、限定空間だけを流れているものではない。ありとあらゆる世界時間と空間に影響 を及ぼすのが〝停止世界〟という訳だな
My Translation: Time is not something that flows only in a confined space. The “suspended world” affects time and space across all possible worlds.

The Kanji for "Limited Space" is 限定空間

限定 -> Restricted/Limited/Confined/Bounded
空間 -> Space
This is most likely referring to a "Space-Time Continuum", where 3-Dimensional Space is confined by the 4th Dimension; Time, causally enclosed in a Space-Time.

For "Time and Space", the Kanji is "時間と空間"

時間 -> Time
と -> And
空間 -> Space

For "across All Possible Worlds", the Kanji is "ありとあらゆる世界の"

ありとあらゆる -> Every Possible [something], All kind of[Something], All Possible[Something], and so on.
世界 -> World
の -> Of/Across [Possessive Particle]
For Velgrynd:
OTL: As a result, the knowledge Velgrynd possessed consisted of all memories of all Ludoras in all worlds.
だからヴェルグリンドは、全ての世界、全てのルドラを記憶していた。 星間世界の艦隊司令官。
My Translation: Therefore, the Velgrynd stored memories of all the Rudra(s) from all Worlds.

The Kanji for "all Worlds" is "全ての世界"

全て -> All [of Something]
の -> Of [Something]
世界 -> Worlds
It seems the Kanji is different, but the meaning is the same. In fact, I think the Kanji used in context to Suspended World is more literal in terms of meaning "all" worlds in the cosmology.
You need to prove that the higher dimensional coordinate system includes the 5th dimension rather than just the 4th dimension.
Someone like Rimuru, who should have Velgrynd's ability that allows them to move across Worlds as hypertimelines, was stopped by SW.
Time may have stopped on all Worlds, but information particles should not be affected by even higher temporal dimensions as they are already considered BDE Type 1. Therefore, this does not prove that they can move on the 5th axis.
That's one reason on why they aren't effected by space-time, the other being that their coordinate system is different and outside the coordinate system of Space and Time [across all worlds] that SW affects.

Back