• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If it had more context it could be type 2, but I only see type 1.
Probably just type 1, unless we have some other info about the other "connections"
I think Type 2 should be okay
Also, quoting my QnA with glassman:
Me: If there's a Ying-Yang duality encompassing any whole specific verse, and the Ying-Yang duality is on a conceptual[Type 1] level, is it enough to be considered the General duality for that cosmology/verse?

Glass: probably, you'd need more elaboration on it.

Me: Its a Ying-Yang/Light-darkness duality of pre-conventional reality concepts that extends to the whole cosmology[2C] and with the context "the world is filled by light[yang] and covered by darkness[ying]", "World" is 2-C, additionally, other things like "existence-nonexistence" and "angel-demon" as well as "angelic-demonic powers" spawn from it. Is that enough to be considered general duality? [Note: the context doesn't include things like "it spawns all possible dualities" or more direct context of the like]

Glass: that sounds sufficient enough if it's described like that.
Source

That was back in the day when I tried it for WN. But given LN has a lot more context, I think it should suffice.

After many hours of writing, its finished
Probably just type 1, unless we have some other info about the other "connections"
If it had more context it could be type 2, but I only see type 1.
This much looks sufficient enough for Type 2

Well, that's the thing, if what Fuse said there was really referring to Dimensions, then that means "Parallel Dimensions" also exist... [like parallel universes of a world]
No hell, it just means that the dimensions are parallel to each other, which is already default unless shown otherwise.
This much looks sufficient enough for Type 2
Most of the things you thought as dualities here are not dualities, but just opposites, so it would not be enough for type 2.

Most of the things you thought as dualities here are not dualities, but just opposites, so it would not be enough for type 2.
Well, I'll just shift this to another thread, no need to hurry. So I'll change it to type 1 again
Although, among all the dualities I showed, they are all connected to Yin and Yang[light and darkness], so they aren't just "Opposites"

Although, among all the dualities I showed, they are all connected to Yin and Yang[light and darkness], so they aren't just "Opposites"
I'm sure Ultima would say something like this, that opposites that are not the logical negation of the other are not considered dualities unless they are defined from the beginning, even if they are connected to a duality.

I think we can call the staffs now that everything is settled ?

If so can anyone summarise the things that we need to add

One more thing to remind spiritual lifeform range should just be updated to extradimensional range

Last edited:
I'm sure Ultima would say something like this, that opposites that are not the logical negation of the other are not considered dualities unless they are defined from the beginning, even if they are connected to a duality.
which they are here. Yin is the opposite to yang, the definition page itself denotes that yin-yang is a duality with taiji being nondual. Light and Darkness are absence/negation of each other.
And things derived from them are described with the analogy of "yin to the yang", and "born in response to each other". Those is indeed in-verse specifically defined logical negations of each other.
Btw, someone checked the translations, there are no problems.
Glad, those took me some time.
888600143128047698.webp

which they are here. Yin is the opposite to yang, the definition page itself denotes that yin-yang is a duality with taiji being nondual. Light and Darkness are absence/negation of each other.
And things derived from them are described with the analogy of "yin to the yang", and "born in response to each other". Those is indeed in-verse specifically defined logical negations of each other.
Yin and Yang, light and darkness, existence and non-existence, these are logical negations of each other, but positive and negative, good and evil, for example, are not dualities. The logical negation of positive/good is not-positive/not-good, isn't negative/evil/bad, because something can be neutral neither positive/good nor negative/evil/bad.

You tried the same thing in the web novel continuity with the logic that True Dragons are neither holy nor demonic. However, this is also not a duality; just because something is not holy does not mean it is demomic, for example ordinary people are neither holy nor demonic.

but positive and negative
Why do you think think I put this in braces after negativity....
I think this should have made it clear that it was referring to existence/non-existence
The logical negation of positive/good is not-positive/not-good, isn't negative/evil/bad, because something can be neutral neither positive/good nor negative/evil/bad.
Except, Good and Evil are associated with "Hero and Demon Lord here" which are priorly stated to be one of the "many connections" in context to sin/virtue skills, which are expamplified directly by "the yin to the yang kind of relation".

I do agree that normally, things like those are not a duality, unless, of course, they're related to a duality in-verse.
You tried the same thing in the web novel continuity with the logic that True Dragons are neither holy nor demonic. However, this is also not a duality; just because something is not holy does not mean it is demomic, for example ordinary people are neither holy nor demonic.
Why are you bringing WN here when its about LN....
And, to justify myself, Holy was related to GS of light and demonic to GS of darkness, both the latter of which were directly called yin-yang.

Why are you bringing WN here when its about LN....
Giving an example by naming a verse instead of saying "x verse" is not a matter of bringing it up.
I do agree that normally, things like those are not a duality, unless, of course, they're related to a duality in-verse.
Just because they are connected does not make these things duality.
Ask Ultima if you want.

Anyway, let's leave that aside.

After many hours of writing, its finished
Tensei Shitara Slime No Datta Ken is an Isekai-Fantacy based novel that follows our main Protagonist, Rimuru Tempest, who was initially a regular human until he got stabbed to death in a street accident, and in accordance to his wishes during his last moments of death, he was reincarnated into the Cardinal World as a Slime.

The story follows the journey about Rimuru Tempest evolving from a mere slime, the weakest of all monsters there are, to one of the strongest beings in The World.
•These things should be on the verse page, not the cosmology page.
•Some manga scans look bad, almost unreadable.
By its sheer nature, this Void can perform Existence Erasure or BFR to anyone inside it. As a result, anyone capable of maintaining their existence inside it would get Resistance to BFR and Existence Erasure.
•This kind of thing, should be in character profiles.

•These things should be on the verse page, not the cosmology page.
Alright, will remove them.
•Some manga scans look bad, almost unreadable.
Will fix them by tomorrow. It's midnight now so I'll be going offline.
•This kind of thing, should be in character profiles.
I mean, we have great spirits getting their abilities, so I wondered it shouldn't be a problem since its something that is a default property of subspace. Maybe removing the resistance part is fine, but the first part can be kept imo

Extra-Dimensional Hyper-Space
The word hyper-space is used to indicate Low 1-C structures with 4 spatial + 1 temporal dimensions. Although the expression extra-dimensional space brings to mind Low 1-C structures with both 4 spatial + 1 temporal dimensions and 3 spatial + 2 temporal dimensions, in our case it is hyper-space expression should not be used because it refers to a 3 spatial + 2 temporal dimension Low 1-C structures (hyper-timeline).

Look, doesn't the page look better with an image more relevant to cosmology and in a format that is easier on the eyes?
Indeed. Well, I didn't have the image on gallery nor did it came to mind
just copy-pasted the image I use in most of my sandboxes

But, on the other hand, I think aligning the image to the right would be better.
Tho, I'm on PC, so that's from my POV as a PC user, dk how it will look on mobile.

Or, we could also just shift the VoTW image to the top in place of the verse logo, and keep use image after that[other then the one in Great Spirit section].

Last edited:
Indeed. Well, I didn't have the image on gallery nor did it came to mind
just copy-pasted the image I use in most of my sandboxes

But, on the other hand, I think aligning the image to the right would be better.
Tho, I'm on PC, so that's from my POV as a PC user, dk how it will look on mobile.

Or, we could also just shift the VoTW image to the top in place of the verse logo, and keep use image after that[other then the one in Great Spirit section].
I think putting it at the middle would be better to look at

Last edited:
The Slime-verse is filled with many high-tier constructs, but all of them require a deep understanding of the lore to conclude where they scale. Therefore, this blog will be bringing into light all the key-points from the lore that help in the scaling of the verse.
This sandbox will be an official page, so the texts should be in the style of articles, not subjective.

Example: “High-tier structures” definitely have to go. While there are things like High 1-B+/Low 1-A in this wiki, Low 1-C cannot be called that. There's a reason we remove phrases like "Verse X is too powerful/haxed" from verse pages.
This explanation page will be providing with basic cosmology explanation on the verse, Tensei Shitara Slime No Datta Ken, or TenSura for short.
This part is quite enough to explain the page.

Also I think the "headings" (==Cycle of Time==) in the "div" are unnecessary when there are tabbers, the same thing seems to be repeated. (Do not worry for tabbers do not appear on the mobile, most people already know switch to desktop site in order to see the tabbers)

I also done the Worlds part, there is only this mistake here.

•Time is not 4-dimensional, the space-time continuum is 4-dimensional. I correct such things, but I also explain them so you don't make the same mistakes elsewhere.

This sandbox will be an official page, so the texts should be in the style of articles, not subjective.

Example: “High-tier structures” definitely have to go. While there are things like High 1-B+/Low 1-A in this wiki, Low 1-C cannot be called that. There's a reason we remove phrases like "Verse X is too powerful/haxed" from verse pages.
Hmm, alright. But I wanted to prolong the text to "fit" the image there perfectly. Without that line, it was covering a part of the tabber making the tabber titles[that you click/tap to open the respective section] shrink back.

But well, I removed the verse logo from the top and replaced it with just the VoTW pic, so I'll remove those lines entirely.
Also I think the "headings" (==Cycle of Time==) in the "div" are unnecessary when there are tabbers, the same thing seems to be repeated. (Do not worry for tabbers do not appear on the mobile, most people already know switch to desktop site in order to see the tabbers)
So you're suggesting we remove the headings entirely?
Also, just curious, if you're on mobile, can you send me a pic of how the page looks from your side [on "open site in desktop mode" and normal mode]. Thanks 🙏
•Time is not 4-dimensional, the space-time continuum is 4-dimensional. I correct such things, but I also explain them so you don't make the same mistakes elsewhere.
I was referring to Time that flowed over 3-dimensional space, that's why I called it "4-dimensional time", since even if it lacks the space-time continuums, "Space" is still there. But if terms like "unsignificant 5-dimensional space-time" help understand it better, then sure.

I was referring to Time that flowed over 3-dimensional space, that's why I called it "4-dimensional time", since even if it lacks the space-time continuums, "Space" is still there. But if terms like "unsignificant 5-dimensional space-time" help understand it better, then sure.
The space in which the 4-dimensional space-time continuums are embedded is already 5-dimensional by default, but unless there is a statement that this space is infinite to include the 4-dimensional space-time continuums, this 5-dimensional space is seen as un-significantly and not sufficient for Low 1-C.

In our case, we are also talking about an extra-dimensional space between space-time continuums. Therefore, the expression of extra-dimensional space does not constitute much evidence for the hypertimeline.

If the space between timelines was Low 1-C, we would have a Hyperspace-time, which would already be 1-C (6D).

Hmm, that seems good enough.
I couldn't see any part of the page that talked about countless worlds and multiple worlds in dimensions, have you forgotten those? Or am I missing it?

Additionally, the size of each floor can be manipulated by Ramiris, so much so as to even make it infinite[17].
Never, ever assume that something can reach infinity. Mention it the way it is mentioned in the scans.

This hierarchy is not shown to be one of higher dimensionality,
I don't know why you stated that the floor hierarchy in the labyrinth section does not mean in terms of higher dimensions. We don't care what nonsense people say outside the forum.

I couldn't see any part of the page that talked about countless worlds and multiple worlds in dimensions, have you forgotten those? Or am I missing it?
I think I forgot to put the "countless" part, but I did put the "multiple worlds in dimensions" part.
Never, ever assume that something can reach infinity. Mention it the way it is mentioned in the scans.
Removed, although visually it looked like infinite.
I don't know why you stated that the floor hierarchy in the labyrinth section does not mean in terms of higher dimensions. We don't care what nonsense people say outside the forum.
Well, just to be on the safe side, there's no drawback of it, no?
The page is not just viewed by forum users, after all, but also by viewers who do not have accounts on forum but only on fandom. In fact, the majority of the people who view vsbw is far bigger then those that have accounts on forum.

Also, I think we should start calling staff now.

Well, just to be on the safe side
If there was even the slightest thing about this, it would be worth mentioning, but there isn't, so it's pointless to talk about something like this just because some random person says that the Ramiris labyrinth is 103 Dimensional.

If there was even the slightest thing about this, it would be worth mentioning,
I mean, does this count?
but there isn't, so it's pointless to talk about something like this just because some random person says that the Ramiris labyrinth is 103 Dimensional.
Prioritizing spreading accurate information isn't really "pointless" per say. I'm not really sure why you're being nit picky about not adding it when there's no harm in doing so, and more or less clarifies potential misunderstandings more.
The issue that the Ramiris Labyrinth is literally equivalent to 300 Worlds, which has become even more absurd since Tier 1 was accepted, also needs to be discussed.

Such an AP gap between Veldora and Velgrynd is truly hell.
I kinda forgot the exact details, so correct me if I was wrong, but were we concluding it was "300 worlds" based on that Veldora had difficulty destroying more then a single floor , despite beings weaker then him being capable of destroying many dimensions?

I think that might even be bigger then 300....

I mean, does this count
Okay, let it be as you wish.
I kinda forgot the exact details, so correct me if I was wrong, but were we concluding it was "300 worlds" based on that Veldora had difficulty destroying more then a single floor , despite beings weaker then him being capable of destroying many dimensions?

I think that might even be bigger then 300....
The problem is that nothing we know about the Labyrinth suggests that it is complex structure enough to contain such a large number of worlds.
But Veldora, except for his aura, has some abilities based on large scale destruction? Velgrynd thing somewhat worked like apcr shell so i can understand that
The context implies that this is something to do with AP, not range.

The context implies that this is something to do with AP, not range.
Yeah but Velgrynd attacks hallows her to put a large amount of stregth in a small area so it's obvious that it will pirce more floors.
While Veldora arua is a 360° thing so its stregth is scatteted and it doesn't pierce many floors easly.
(Like how you can put a ballon on many nails without blowing it up but if there is only 1 nail then it explode)
Or maybe it was Rimuru understimating Veldora.

Back