• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

After 5D, Arale would probably enter the topic, especially its DBH version fused with Towa.

So it would be a mix of a layered 5D passive hax plot + Acausuality type 4 + demon god physiology that offers God ki and Dark ki.

Physiology offers resistance to Evil Aura, God ki offers resistance to Dark ki, and Dark ki offers resistance to dark ki and dark factor.

In addition to everything I said, she would have this at level 5D.

This will simply be devastating.

After 5D, Arale would probably enter the topic, especially its DBH version fused with Towa.

So it would be a mix of a layered 5D passive hax plot + Acausuality type 4 + demon god physiology that offers God ki and Dark ki.

Physiology offers resistance to Evil Aura, God ki offers resistance to Dark ki, and Dark ki offers resistance to dark ki and dark factor.

As I heard from a few of my DB friends, they said she wouldn't scale... But IDK

Do you know if plot hax bypasses TD type 2 🗿

Btw i guess most battles on the list ends incon(Except for a few I guess.)... Both with existence haxs and layers of hax.

When I look at the profiles, I guess ZI-O, Kratos and Sonic are left incons in this case. @Robo432343

ZI-O has type 2 TD so he can't be influenced by concepts, but Sonic and Kratos have higher hax layers and resistances so ZI-O can't kill them (at least when I look at the profiles)

When I look at the profiles, I guess ZI-O, Kratos and Sonic are left incons in this case. @Robo432343

ZI-O has type 2 TD so he can't be influenced by concepts, but Sonic and Kratos have higher hax layers and resistances so ZI-O can't kill them (at least when I look at the profiles)
ZI-O has every single rider ability which includes plot hax 🗿
thats why i dont think its incon

Perhaps.

It could be with Arale fused with Towa or CC Goku tree or something like that.

Arale despite the plot hax, she has no resistance to concept 1 and information 2.

CC goku has this but no plot hax.
It depends on how many layers there will be, because Kratos is immune to all type 1 concepts and has no interaction.

So good luck even touching, interacting and affecting him, let alone hurting him.

Back