• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

Do you know if plot hax bypasses TD type 2 🗿
Depends
If the character TD2 establishes that plot / narrative is a duality system that exists within the given verse then yeah
By default, we don’t assume that without proper verse context so no

Depends
If the character TD2 establishes that plot / narrative is a duality system that exists within the given verse then yeah
someone with plot hax can literally say "i dont want you to exist within this duality system" or something and it would work🗿

Perhaps.

It could be with Arale fused with Towa or CC Goku tree or something like that.

Arale despite the plot hax, she has no resistance to concept 1 and information 2.

CC goku has this but no plot hax.
My guy
You could have just waited for her profile to be properly and completely updated since she actually does 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Depends
if that wasn’t a case, a character could gain resistance to concept Hax, info Hax, causality Hax even without Concepts, Information or Causality being once mentioned in the verse as a duality system and would just get resistances to those abilities by nature of “I have TD2 so even if my verse doesn’t establish that duality system… I still have resistance anyways cause that’s how TD2 works”

someone with plot hax can literally say "i dont want you to exist within this duality system" or something and it would work🗿
I don’t know about that…
I think the plot Hax user would need feats of being able to affect duality systems established by the verse before they can just outright remove/negate a characters TD state of being.

Ngl
Given all the impressive stuff D can do…
I’m not sure why 101 characters are above him…

But then again this list is clearly for 💩 and 🤭 so I guess it doesn’t matter so long as everyone is having fun

D can't really do anything because of TD type 2

also 5 layered absorption
Oh 💩 lol 😂
Just curious, What established duality systems are in the verse

Call a verse supporter pronto because I must know the source of their power and the the secrets behind their scrub mechanics 🤣🤣🤣

My guy
You could have just waited for her profile to be properly and completely updated since she actually does 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

if that wasn’t a case, a character could gain resistance to concept Hax, info Hax, causality Hax even without Concepts, Information or Causality being once mentioned in the verse as a duality system and would just get resistances to those abilities by nature of “I have TD2 so even if my verse doesn’t establish that duality system… I still have resistance anyways cause that’s how TD2 works”

I don’t know about that…
I think the plot Hax user would need feats of being able to affect duality systems established by the verse before they can just outright remove/negate a characters TD state of being.
Trust me, I hate that I know logically this makes sense but any time you see TD2 and plot hax interactions mentioned in QnA you hear someone scream NLF cause plot manip is considered a form reality warping even though it ironically requires a NLF to make it valid. 🤷

Anos

Ohma has higher than 5D stuff, and I think other character on here does as well.

He still has that?
Causality Manipulation and Plot Manipulation (Users can rewrite events without creating any paradox, such as D when he rewrote their entire journey so that Sue and Matthew worked with Braujou and Miranda to slay Valcua and live a happy life as per their mother's wishes, without knowing who D is, or getting affected by Valcua.)
Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Space-Time Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation and Probability Manipulation, Information Manipulation, and Information Analysis, Power Nullification, Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Precognition, Life Manipulation, and Death Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Soul Manipulation, Dimensional Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Body Puppetry, and Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation and many more (D exists as an anomaly, completely missing from the Akashic Records, making him immune to it's effects)

Vampire Hunter D both has and resists 5D Plot Manipulation himself.
Just letting you know but he should not have plot Hax or resistance anymore
A thread was done and unanimously decided to remove that Hax and resistance

The change was never done because no one bothered to to do it

bruh this list is confusing
apparently poh kratos incons with arale but gets stomped by characters from blazblue 🗿

To be fair the title of the thread is strongest 5D and their is no clarification of what that means in the OP. So no suggesting that it is strongest non-smurf 5D.

To be fair the title of the thread is strongest 5D and their is no clarification of what that means in the OP. So no suggesting that it is strongest non-smurf 5D.
Fair enough.

In that case, the Low 1-C people from D&D probably take #1 even above Arceus.

Back