• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

Oh yeah, wanted to add that since Super Forms in Sonic are powered by a Nondual Energy, DBH can't power null them so they get concept haxxed by Sonic as well.

Omega shouldn't be above Kratos either. I clicked on his page and he doesn't seem to have Concept Manipulation for one thing, unless I'm missing something.

sonic and kratos cant interact with digimon characters NEP
Digimon doesnt have NEP for their concept, so they are still interactable by them
Also ps Sora has NEP interaction, its Type 3 and I'm not sure if it means he can interact with Type 1 or if it raises him, but still wanna point it out

would kratos vs omega really be a stomp in Kratos's favor?
Longinus has Low 1-C Power Absorption (Anything damaged by the weapon loses its magic, psychic, ki, supernatural and divine powers, negating any protection or immunity)
and this would be like 8 layers
Type 1 Concept Invul and magic + Reactive Evolution for Kratos. Idk about Sonic

the soul in anima is a type 1 concept so he can probably interact with kratos
This has to be labelled better on profiles.

Anyway, Fear Zeus, a Type 1 concept that influences and supersedes other Type 1 concepts, couldn't even touch Kratos and the latter adapts to hax mid-fight.

I guess it's a more fair fight though.

Btw, does Sora has any way to deal with Digimon physiology's type 8 immortality which is reliant on a type 1 concept? Otherwise dark mon like Piemon and Pharaohmon will simply come back after some time

Btw, does Sora has any way to deal with Digimon physiology's type 8 immortality which is reliant on a type 1 concept? Otherwise dark mon like Piemon and Pharaohmon will simply come back after some time
kingdom hearts has cm 1 interaction

Thats the zombot virus not cyber corruption
bruh.

Anyway, what does he do with his Information Manipulation? I'll remind everyone generally that having an ability in itself isn't an automatic win condition.
Shake said: So basically it has a few effects in one:

you need contact to effect

Didn't saw it in his profile for some reason. Anyways, he has to nuke concept of darkness to permanently kill the clown and the mummy.
someone has to make a sora vs digimon characters match
if the digimon guys win then they can take soras spot

Could Conceptual/Information Invulnerability help with that? For Kratos it seems to be a one of the reasons he wins
kratos didn't win, it was incon

the main reason why was because the info manip doesn't have passive effects, its just the activation is passive 🗿

kratos didn't win, it was incon

the main reason why was because the info manip doesn't have passive effects, its just the activation is passive 🗿
I mean in Sonic vs Omega, Kratos apparently wins against Omega, one reason being the Invulnerability and I'm pointing out Sonic has it aswell
also cyber super sonic made contact and beat the end, who is also incorporeal and has resistances to cyber corruption, even though his normal super form couldnt beat it

I mean in Sonic vs Omega, Kratos apparently wins against Omega, one reason being the Invulnerability and I'm pointing out Sonic has it aswell
also cyber super sonic made contact and beat the end, who is also incorporeal, even though his normal super form couldnt beat it
bro what are you talking about

we don't know if kratos wins against omega yet
its actually turns out to be a fair fight

I don't want to start any shitflinging but...DnD is
A. So controversial that not even their main supporters want to touch their top tiers (mostly because hatred towards it, but still)
B. No passives
C. Unknown ammounts of layers

Back