• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

@Reiner04 then the same can be said for characters that don’t have anything for them beyond just being untouchable, especially if they can’t actually beat the characters in the majority of the tier in the first place.

@Livinmeme still felt like a fever dream when I saw that thread.

@Brogeefrong that’s not how the aspects work, that makes them lack certain aspects of their being which makes them hard to affect them with hax in general, and again, saying plot hax can just work isn’t an argument if you lack the evidence to affect them in the first place, and before they get haxed to hell and back.
But why would that stop Plot Hax from working when they dont lack the aspect of plot, and how is it not a effective arguement to say if you dont show a resistance to something you will be effected, also im assuming there are passive Plot hax characters being used, also also what about characters who can come back via plot

@Reiner04 then the same can be said for characters that don’t have anything for them beyond just being untouchable, especially if they can’t actually beat the characters in the majority of the tier in the first place
Since they have resistance towards our top class haxes, which this guy has, and yeah, they all even together can't beat him for same reason. It's not luck it's king standing fr.

Then wouldn't "intangibility merchants" just be ignored if they can't harm the people beneath them?

@Brogeefrong because the plot hax needs feats of interacting with a NEP in the first place, it’s the same logic of arguing mindhax can affect someone who’s NEP just because they don’t have a mind being lacked, ignoring how the mindhax has never encountered a NEP being in the first place so it’s textbook definition NLF.

@Reiner04 and if those weaker than the concept guy can beat the dude who has death hax then he should be lower then, also if it’s king standing then there wouldn’t be a constant argument over the throne so 🗿🗿🗿

@Reiner04 and if those weaker than the concept guy can beat the dude who has death hax then he should be lower then, also if it’s king standing then there wouldn’t be a constant argument over the throne so 🗿🗿🗿
Well, I just had my opinions over it, which basically forms over major cases while ignoring rare occurance such as death manp + concept guy or Aca type 5 guy + one with it's resistance. But if the rules are to ignore intangibility then that's just that.

@Brogeefrong because the plot hax needs feats of interacting with a NEP in the first place, it’s the same logic of arguing mindhax can affect someone who’s NEP just because they don’t have a mind being lacked, ignoring how the mindhax has never encountered a NEP being in the first place so it’s textbook definition NLF.
But why? what stops them from manipulated, even if other aspects dont exist, if one is in existence what stops that aspect from beong manipulated

Character A has only 1 ability and its passive social influencing
Character B has extremely powerful stuff like conceptual manip, high godly regen, 2-A BFR etc
Character A ends up defeating B in a vs match coz of the social influencing
do i put A over B in the list?

Character A has only 1 ability and its passive social influencing
Character B has extremely powerful stuff like conceptual manip, high godly regen, 2-A BFR etc
Character A ends up defeating B in a vs match coz of the social influencing
do i put A over B in the list?
That's ******* rare.

That’s only an unconventional resistance to the hax, their nature is still beyond the idea of Existence and nothingness itself, which needs evidence of being affected by. So again you need evidence otherwise it’s a NLF.

That’s only an unconventional resistance to the hax, their nature is still beyond the idea of Existence and nothingness itself, which needs evidence of being affected by. So again you need evidence otherwise it’s a NLF.
Why would all their aspects be of that nature, if they haven't shown those aspects in that nature

@Brogeefrong Aspects is only a specific part that they just lack where Nature is their entire being, and Type 5 in general just covers anything that isn’t the main 4, and again, you’re pulling a NLF for an ability. So either bring the evidence they can affect NEP or stop repeating the same argument.

@Brogeefrong Aspects is only a specific part that they just lack where Nature is their entire being, and Type 5 in general just covers anything that isn’t the main 4, and again, you’re pulling a NLF for an ability. So either bring the evidence they can affect NEP or stop repeating the same argument.
Aspect 5 is Other, not all other aspects into one, and for Blazblue idk what the Aspect 5 is

Because aspect isn’t what’s needed to affect the character, it’s their nature. If you’re just going to repeat the same comment over and over again without evidence plot can affect all types of NEP then tough shit because that’s how NEP works here.

Because aspect isn’t what’s needed to affect the character, it’s their nature. If you’re just going to repeat the same comment over and over again without evidence plot can affect all types of NEP then tough shit because that’s how NEP works here.
What I mean is even if Blazblue has aspects that are in the Type 2 Nature, they dont have the nature for their plot, so it can be affected by Plot Hax that hasent been shown effecting NEP

Last edited:
2. Idealistic Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. These characters often have some form of Nonduality due to their lack of binary existence. Characters of this type have to behave at least as nonexistent as those with Material Nonexistence, but might display even further showings such as preceding or opposing existence.

This type of NEP is kinda hard to interact with reality warping if they're existence isn't that grounded to most aspects of existence

You'd still be able to manipulate any aspect they dont have NEP
I guess it does kinda depend on the aspect since it's not like ND aspect 2 which just auto blankets every aspect in reality. So I guess the NLF can go in either directions if the NEP doesn't have any feats of covering every possible aspect type 5 under the sun

I'd wanted to nominate the Devourer from epic battle fantasy but unfortunately he does have the "screw you I transcended into a higher dimension" option just on hand

i just realized krishna would eventually lose to sora because sora will nuke the cosmology
so i cant put at him number 5 anymore

Characters below number 5 doesn't seems to have resistance towards some of the haxes Krishna has, so they would either be lacking or be at disadvantage position due to not being able to interact with Krishna at all.

Back