• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

can he absorb hope if longinus can affect cm 1 on a Low 1-C level
Hope is a concept innately superior to the Evils, which are superior to Primordials, whom are Type 1 concepts. Fear Zeus couldn't do anything to it despite being able to absorb magic (which he did with Gaia) and Kratos himself has resistance to conceptual absorption.

Worst comes to worst, it works for a slight bit before Kratos adapts and negates it.

Hope is a concept innately superior to the Evils, which are superior to Primordials, whom are Type 1 concepts. Fear Zeus couldn't do anything to it despite being able to absorb magic (which he did with Gaia) and Kratos himself has resistance to conceptual absorption.

Worst comes to worst, it works for a slight bit before Kratos adapts and negates it.
How many layers Kratos has...5? He isn't doing jackshit to 8 layers

Can Omega even land a hit when he’s a glass cannon? Meaning any hit in general from Kratos would mean he dies?

Yeah his durability is just Low Multi at best, so this heavily relies on him landing that one move without Kratos one tapping

....For some reason I've been arguing on the presumption of it being passive. Lol, dunno why.

The Player could probably be above Doomslayer. Not sure about everyone else

The Player could probably be above Doomslayer. Not sure about everyone else
the creator from w101 is already on the list

You do realize DBH characters still have layered hax and Sora doesn't right? Especially with EE on a history level that Sora has no regen towards so he'd die against anyone who's gungho on EE.

You do realize DBH characters still have layered hax and Sora doesn't right? Especially with EE on a history level that Sora has no regen towards so he'd die against anyone who's gungho on EE.
in the sonic vs goku thread, apparently it is out of character for goku for example to use EE

Essence is the soul/concept of any particular thing, which gives everything a shape and meaning. All things that exist have their essence birthed in the sea of souls, an infinite plane that is in truth the essence of reality itself. It is the "material of creation" that governs the very foundation of reality and causality.
The laws of the natural world are also governed by the Soul Flux.
The Flux is the plane where concepts and ideas are born. A sea of infinite potential, it holds concepts yet to even exist. When a being dies, their essence returns to the sea. All that ever was, is, or will be, can be found within it. The only exception to this rule, are beings that have their souls destroyed, and the select few who transcend the Soul Flux in its entirety.
Magic is a fundamental element of existence that can alter the essence of reality, being a force that is beyond all belief and philosophy, shapes life, gives rise to dreams, acts as the essence/concept of everything, and is the basis for every other kind of energy, action, and reaction. Magic encompasses all elements of creation and can influence the Soul Flux

would this be enough to interact with hope?
kratos would need to survive 8+ layers of conceptual soul bs but can easily one shot him
thats why i was thinking it might be incon

Essence is the soul/concept of any particular thing, which gives everything a shape and meaning. All things that exist have their essence birthed in the sea of souls, an infinite plane that is in truth the essence of reality itself. It is the "material of creation" that governs the very foundation of reality and causality.
The laws of the natural world are also governed by the Soul Flux.
The Flux is the plane where concepts and ideas are born. A sea of infinite potential, it holds concepts yet to even exist. When a being dies, their essence returns to the sea. All that ever was, is, or will be, can be found within it. The only exception to this rule, are beings that have their souls destroyed, and the select few who transcend the Soul Flux in its entirety.
Magic is a fundamental element of existence that can alter the essence of reality, being a force that is beyond all belief and philosophy, shapes life, gives rise to dreams, acts as the essence/concept of everything, and is the basis for every other kind of energy, action, and reaction. Magic encompasses all elements of creation and can influence the Soul Flux

would this be enough to interact with hope?

kratos would need to survive 8+ layers of conceptual soul bs but can easily one shot him
thats why i was thinking it might be incon
1. Kratos can like, do anything and Omega dies. And he can also nullify the latter's powers with a thought. Or pause him in time. Or BFR him etc.

2. Hope brought him back from soul/concept destruction so add this to his Reactive Evolution's speed and he should survive just fine. He got a layer after a single interaction with Persephone after all.

3. Is all of that Type 1? For GoW it goes; Souls (Type 1) - > Primordials (Type 1) -> Evils -> Hope. And assuming this doesn't matter, refer to 2.

1. Kratos can like, do anything and Omega dies. And he can also nullify the latter's powers with a thought. Or pause him in time. Or BFR him etc.
I thought Kratos' starting move was to go for info analysis
by the time he realizes info analysis isn't working the soul destruction and power absorption would happen coz longinus is a starting move
2. Hope brought him back from soul/concept destruction so add this to his Reactive Evolution's speed and he should survive just fine. He got a layer after a single interaction with Persephone after all.
kratos having resistance to soul/concept destruction would be ignored since omega has more layers than him. in the verse, someone who has more gnosis (layers) than you ignore the resistance of those at lower levels. kratos has less layers than omega so his resistance would be ignored

reactive evolution wont work coz in omegas profile it says, "Certain abilities such Reactive Evolution, Existential Barrier and Null Tempus can be ignored by beings of equal or higher Omega's level of Gnosis". Kratos doesn't have equal or higher layers than Omega so the reactive evolution would be ignored
3. Is all of that Type 1? For GoW it goes; Souls (Type 1) - > Primordials (Type 1) -> Evils -> Hope. And assuming this doesn't matter, refer to 2.
all i know is that the soul flux is a type 1 concept that gives birth to all other concepts and concepts that define existence. Omega can affect souls on a low 1-c level with longinus

i would have to ask more about the concept stuff to antoniofer but im pretty sure he hates talking about stuff like this

I thought Kratos' starting move was to go for info analysis
by the time he realizes info analysis isn't working the soul destruction and power absorption would happen coz longinus is a starting move

kratos having resistance to soul/concept destruction would be ignored since omega has more layers than him. in the verse, someone who has more gnosis (layers) than you ignore the resistance of those at lower levels. kratos has less layers than omega so his resistance would be ignored

reactive evolution wont work coz in omegas profile it says, "Certain abilities such Reactive Evolution, Existential Barrier and Null Tempus can be ignored by beings of equal or higher Omega's level of Gnosis". Kratos doesn't have equal or higher layers than Omega so the reactive evolution would be ignored

all i know is that the soul flux is a type 1 concept that gives birth to all other concepts and concepts that define existence. Omega can affect souls on a low 1-c level with longinus

i would have to ask more about the concept stuff to antoniofer but im pretty sure he hates talking about stuff like this
The information analysis wouldn't work why? And like, it's not some technique he activates. He can just sense/see people's powers and abilities.

And I know he has lower layers, you don't have to tell me. I'm saying he can and has gained more layers of resistance mid fight, even after having his soul/concept destroyed by Fear.

So Gnosis has what, Resistance Negation? Power Nullification? He can adapt to that as well. Not sure how to take that "even RE fails" otherwise, so please explain it to me.

Edit: And once again, this is kinda glossing over the fact that any offensive move Kratos makes will kill or incap Omega.

Last edited:
The information analysis wouldn't work why? And like, it's not some technique he activates. He can just sense/see people's powers and abilities.
i keep forgetting his info analysis is 5d 🗿
And I know he has lower layers, you don't have to tell me. I'm saying he can and has gained more layers of resistance mid fight, even after having his soul/concept destroyed by Fear.
only people who have 8 or more layers than omega can bypass his RE
because kratos doesn't have equal to or more layers than omega here, the RE would be ignored unless you can show me kratos gaining 2 layers of resistance from RE?
Edit: And once again, this is kinda glossing over the fact that any offensive move Kratos makes will kill or incap Omega.
yes kratos stomps 🗿

i keep forgetting his info analysis is 5d 🗿

only people who have 8 or more layers than omega can bypass his RE
because kratos doesn't have equal to or more layers than omega here, the RE would be ignored unless you can show me kratos gaining 2 layers of resistance from RE?

yes kratos stomps 🗿
bro are u ok

i just realized that sonic vs goku thread should not have been used to decide if they share a spot in this list
it should have been sonic vs demigra

thats why i think demigra might be able to win against sonic
coz he actually uses that EE as a first move unlike goku

Back