• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

I assume you've noticed the new disturbance showing itself as well.

Kusanagi spoke to Lailah telepathically as she stood atop the Lookout, seemingly not even remotely concerned by such a thing.

I did, yes. I wonder if Mr. Ghelet will try to deal with them too. Or did you perhaps want to deal with them Ms. Kusanagi?

Lailah responded from the underwater barrier

Depends, I suppose. If they end up trying to make things boring, then maybe. For now, it would be a waste.

She answered just the same.

After testing the new shotgun and reducing a decent chunk of forest to molten slag and finally visualizing himself a new set of clothes, Llwn simply walks through the complex to the portal he felt a while back.

Entering it, he finds himself extremely far away, on that structure he felt far to the east before. He can distinctly feel Kusanagi and a few others here, along with one absurdly powerful being nearby, although there isn't any hostility.

I like your style Ms Kusanagi. I feel largely the same way about the situation right now. They don't seem to have their sights set on me, so I can remain uninvolved still. She responds

Although, maybe Ms Kiara and them will kill eachother, and Mr Ghelet won't have to do anything.

The two fighting one another seems highly probable. I doubt others will be involved too extensively. I imagine Ghelet may try to exploit the opportunity that presents.

She answered.

Maybe. Although he did mention being honorable, so I'm not sure if he would. I also find it odd that he requested an alliance, but didn't want your help. Speaking of which, what "force" did you mean earlier?

Lailah asks, sounding as curious as one can ovet telepathy

On a private island, there were half of the most powerful Gangsters and Corrupt politicians discussing what has been happening, they are all scared their lives are in danger due to this new entity that calls itself Goddess, they knew that the president wouldn't give his job so easily, so they were meeting trying to build a strategy.

some tycoons escaped to other countries such as England or to private islands, while corrupt politicians used their power to live in other countries with diplomatic immunity, after all Yuuki should respect the laws of other Country.

"We must regroup, make a army and take the national nuclear launch codes of the United States, it maybe she is powerful but not indestructible" said a tycoon.

"No, we should use our economic influence to buy her loyalty, every man or woman has a price" commented a politician who was bald and was already around 40 years old but at that age he had a serious obsession with drugs and secretly is a pedophile.

but while discussing an explosion at the round table a green homo appeared inside there was a man who was "7'2" dressed in strange clothes and a cape

Neron_001.jpg

"Please allow me to introduce myself. I come to you with an irresistible offer. My name is Neron."

everyone drew a gun but the Hell Lord wasn't surprised, he just had a smug smile

Before Izanagi could answer Kusanagi's question, Kiara interrupted their conversation.

He had not sensed such a thing, so it was convenient that Kiara told them.

"So what are you going to do now?" he asked Kusanagi.

In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber red Shinsoo would still occasionally light the place up.

Meanwhile a new influential person had appeared in China and many of the earth's richest people were contacted by figures wearing Japanese fox masks.

@Paul_Frank

Ghelet rised an eyebrow.

"Maybe I could send a bunch of automatons to find those temples, thanks for the suggestions"

"Also, there are other things that I should be aware of?"

"Uhhh, there are ways to seal up, or change the flow within the ley lines, so probably try to avoid that." Lailah responds

"Also, remember that no matter how much mana you have access to, you can only output so much, and finally, try to avoid making the area too mana dense, putting too much mana into the air will make the zone invariably lethal to humans. That's all I can think of that you should be aware of."

"I'll keep this informations into account, thanks", Ghelet nodded.

"Well, time to start"

His eyes started to glow with an intense blue light as multiple automatons started to rise around him.

"Go and find all the seeds that you all can gather"

Portals opened and closed shortly after they left the labyrinth.

"Meanwhile, I'll go and create a particular fertilizer, it will increase the growth of the plants that will produce other seeds and so on"

After, Ghelet opened a portal.

"Follow me, there's a something that i want to show you"

After fighting for who know how long, I stopped, after I feel like my strength can’t rise any further. Look like I’m around 10 times stronger than I used to be.

“After that...IIRC, I’m also have an ability that momentarily multiply one’s power, so let train that as well...”

I then active Limit Break over and over, all while standing wide bracing myself and screaming for some reason, training to get it higher...

“Hm...or perhap putting yourself in danger is a better move?”

I then began to fired countless bullets, which all then bend back and aimed at myself. I then practiced dodging and running for my life while still doing Limit Break, steadily feeling the skill is getting stronger (at the same times, I applied metamorphosis magic at myself to accelerate the result). Meanwhile, the horse began to stand practicing Kung-Fu by itself also, manipulating the lightning around it limb.

Lailah splits off another copy of herself, who follows Ghelet through the portal.

"I don't know. Exist, experience things. Improve myself. Maybe eventually find a purpose. I hope this world does not become devoid of intelligent beings like mine did, that's the one thing I would try to prevent, as there would be no one to talk to any longer."

She answered, looking back at Izanagi now.

Foolishness, there is no honor in death. Perhaps he will learn that in time. The force I spoke of is called the Counter Force. I seem to possess a connection to it, though its influence upon the world here is minimal.

She explained telepathically to Lailah.

after things settled down Nero began to speak.

"Comrades, we all have a common enemy, I have come to give you the opportunity to attack, but weapons are not the solution, they only damage the exterior, I want to damage the interior, show you how rotten the world is from within" he walks down the round table.

"I tell you what I realized? Nobody gets upset when everything goes according to plan, if tomorrow I tell the press that some gang will be killed or a convoy of soldiers is going to explode, they will not get upset but if I tell them a mayor will die, everyone loses their minds! "

"when there are problems all these civilized people, they will eat themselves, they will become what we are, evil is born by the actions you take, the devil only gives you the option but does not force you, are the Good people who create...Chaos. " Neron said.

"And what does this have to do with us?" asked a random gangster

"Easy, we don't need to fight this war alone, we just have to make the people release the dark part of him to help us, an old man once said, if you can make God bleed, his people stop believing in him or well in Her in this case" Nerón said

It seems to be tied to me somewhat, yes. And it's possible. It would be boring to see someone fall to such foolishness yet again.

She answered.

"Well, I'd like for there to be some variety, but it does not matter what nature the beings I interact with have. This world has many interesting people and things to see. You are one of them yourself."

She spoke to Izanagi, looking down at the short man.

Lounging around and feeling out the lookout, Llwn finds this place rather interesting. It seems to defy gravity and is far larger on the inside, things that aren't exactly special now but certainly would've been the subject of much research back on his old world.

"...well, I will be goinng since nobody wants to join in" Brusel opens the edoor to the Room oof Spirit and Time, to try and traain himself.

"How are you going to make this fertilizer then, am I supposed to help somehow?" Lailah asks

@The_Divine_Phoenix

It would be quite a shame, yes. In any case, preparations seem to be starting, I'll let you know if anything interesting happens.

"I see..." Izanagi takes out a pipe and lights it.

"But did you really just come here because I have a strange body? Surely I am not unique among those who were summoned here."

@Listentomyrhytm

Inside the HTC Brusel could see Izanagi.

@Anyone who cares

A number of these rich and influential people disappear, but the rest seem to have become a lot more confident, no longer showing panic at the changes the world is going through.

The man who appeared in China, named Xiuying, had started gathering a following. His group's influence and resources suggest he has a large amount of funds. He was now heading towards the National People's Congress, which was in a full session due to recent events.

"Well, truth be told it wasn't just that. Your appearance, name, the way you presented yourself. It reminded me quite a bit of my old home. Your style of dress reminds me of a specific type of magic user that existed in my kingdom, an onmyōji. Reminded me of a few people I knew, long ago."

Kusanagi answered, patting the small Izanagi's head, she seemed to be a bit lost in thought as she did this, as if remembering something.

Thank you.

She replied to Lailah.

Neron feels like the rich and influential people disappear, so using his demon Power to warp the entire island with a passive enchantment, the island is teleported to a new location every 20 minutes and conceals it from all superhuman senses.

"Yeah... I kindda need to train myself to get stronger, not only that but I need to learn how to control my transformations" The tall 6'10 Saiyan states.

Neron feels like the rich and influential people disappear, so using his demon Power to warp the entire island with a passive enchantment, the island is teleported to a new location every 20 minutes and conceals it from all superhuman senses.
[Not necessarily the ones that were with Neron.]

[By the way like, I don't know if you can do that to an entire island yet. We're 8-C, and I'm pretty sure that Mundus gets AP from Reality Warping, so yeah]

Neron and Izanagi aren't the only ones bent on world conquest. At the same time, Kiara is busy enforcing her new will onto the 1%. She's been delivering personal beatdowns to a good chunk of congress and some of the richest men alive, and the message has been pretty clear by this point. It'll take a while to adjust, unfortunately, but the orders will go out soon enough.

"Ah... I love some good old-fashioned forced wealth redistribution."

[By the way like, I don't know if you can do that to an entire island yet. We're 8-C, and I'm pretty sure that Mundus gets AP from Reality Warping, so yeah]
(To be fair most people have been completely ignoring range and AOE... Brusel destroyed my pocket dimension by yelling a lot despite that being an AP thing :c)

Back