• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

"Harpoons? I suppose you are talking about the Landriders, the reason why they uses a harpoon instead of bullets and stuff is because it is easier to take it out, maintain it and create more with raw steel, although it is only for their heavy weapon, The harpoon has a built-in magnetic field, so it hardly misses when the target is made of metal, but for other things they have traditional firearms and the occasional energy weapon." he explains as his visor showed how a gang were attacking several groups, and someone in a speeder aerial vehicle had a cannon with a harpoon integrated into the back
"Mhm... Who are these 'Landriders' exactly? And what are their goals? Do you know them personally?", he questioned before drinking from his glass of water again.

"Well, it was a group formed 14.5 years ago, one of the prisons was taken over by their own prisoners in a revolution, since at that time we were still dealing with the initial effects of increased oxygen, no one at that time was ready for a long fight, they eventually managed to escape and as time passed, they built their little Empire. Their objective is clear, to survive and find a way to escape. Yes, I know them personally, I remember how they tried to use a can opener on me." He end the explanation.

"Well, it was a group formed 14.5 years ago, one of the prisons was taken over by their own prisoners in a revolution, since at that time we were still dealing with the initial effects of increased oxygen, no one at that time was ready for a long fight, they eventually managed to escape and as time passed, they built their little Empire. Their objective is clear, to survive and find a way to escape. Yes, I know them personally, I remember how they tried to use a can opener on me." He end the explanation.
"So they're planning to invade our ship in order to leave this place, correct? From what you've described so far, they don't sound very intelligent. Are they at least smart enough to negotiate? And do they have a leader?", he asked.

"So they're planning to invade our ship in order to leave this place, correct?
"Yes, honestly i would do the same if i was in their place"
From what you've described so far, they don't sound very intelligent. Are they at least smart enough to negotiate?
"I think you don't understand what people are, they are not crazy people or they are mutants, they are criminals, they know how to negotiate and have experience, underestimating them is a mistake, most of the fools died in recent years so only the fittest would be seen for survival, don't you think?"
And do they have a leader?", he asked.
"I don't know him or even have seen him, but I heard something about a certain, "Emmanuel".."

"I think you don't understand what people are, they are not crazy people or they are mutants, they are criminals, they know how to negotiate and have experience, underestimating them is a mistake, most of the fools died in recent years so only the fittest would be seen for survival, don't you think?"

"I don't know him or even have seen him, but I heard something about a certain, "Emmanuel".."
"Trust me, I know more than you do. Still, I agree with you. If the Landriders are capable of posing a problem to us then we must approach them with caution."

"Emmanuel? That's a nice name. What do you know about him?", he asked while viewing the chat.
Interrupting the little talk with a notif from Tosho to Doctor:
Any leads?
"Yeah. They're former prisoners, armed but nothing too crazy, and they want our ship to get outta here. Does the name 'Emmanuel' ring any bells? It seems familiar, though I can't quite put my finger on it.", he responded.

Last edited:
"Yeah. They're former prisoners, armed but nothing too crazy, and they want our ship to get outta here. Does the name 'Emmanuel' ring any bells? It seems familiar, though I can't quite put my finger on it.", he responded.
I think I have heard of that name before. I'll try checking my databanks...

(@Oliver_de_jesus need you for this)

Emmanuel? That's a nice name. What do you know about him?",
"Well, from what I remember, it's someone who wore a mask, and they say he has several bodyguards guarding him 24/7."

I think I have heard of that name before. I'll try checking my databanks...

(@Oliver_de_jesus need you for this)
When reviewing the Databack, she obtained information about someone with that profile who was on this planet, although the information is outdated since the planet has not updated the situation for 15 years

Name: Emmanuel Estruñe González
Current status: Alive
Cirmenes: Kidnapping of at least 369 people (their whereabouts are unknown), murder of 25 people (10 adults, 15 children between 5-1 years old), sale of illegal substances that alter the region of the brain called the amygdala, Theft of over 1,000,000,000 Dollars and [Classified information]
Photo:
6c8148972ac0703492bfc838c969225e.jpg

Summary: Born in Sunatica (A region of Mondas), since he was a child he has shown a great fascination with the behavior of human and animal bodies, beginning to study it, it is known that he has a Doctorate in advanced medicines and previously had a contract with several members of the system coalition where a Chemotherapy device was developed that nullified diseases and restored minor injuries through nanobots, this same device is the one that medics use today.

However, it was discovered that he has a double life, managing to build a small criminal empire using his access to confidential data, it is known that he built a biological weapon known as the "Terror Virus" (Reference, between Zoro, Back and Black are the only ones who understands it tho), which disables the body and produces a super-spa of cancer that ends up devouring the victim in 24 hours.

All the samples of this "Terror Virus" were destroyed and so were its plans, with the exception of the cures and a physical copy of the plans that was kept on the moon.

Enmanuel was tried with the death penalty to be carried out on June 15, 2186 (aka 14 years before the present).

"Well, from what I remember, it's someone who wore a mask, and they say he has several bodyguards guarding him 24/7."

When reviewing the Databack, she obtained information about someone with that profile who was on this planet, although the information is outdated since the planet has not updated the situation for 15 years

Cirmenes: Kidnapping of at least 369 people (their whereabouts are unknown), murder of 25 people (10 adults, 15 children between 5-1 years old), sale of illegal substances that alter the region of the brain called the amygdala, Theft of over 1,000,000,000 Dollars and [Classified information]
Photo:

Summary: Born in Sunatica (A region of Mondas), since he was a child he has shown a great fascination with the behavior of human and animal bodies, beginning to study it, it is known that he has a Doctorate in advanced medicines and previously had a contract with several members of the system coalition where a Chemotherapy device was developed that nullified diseases and restored minor injuries through nanobots, this same device is the one that medics use today.

However, it was discovered that he has a double life, managing to build a small criminal empire using his access to confidential data, it is known that he built a biological weapon known as the "Terror Virus" (Reference, between Zoro, Back and Black are the only ones who understands it tho), which disables the body and produces a super-spa of cancer that ends up devouring the victim in 24 hours.

All the samples of this "Terror Virus" were destroyed and so were its plans, with the exception of the cures and a physical copy of the plans that was kept on the moon.

Enmanuel was tried with the death penalty to be carried out on June 15, 2186 (aka 14 years before the present).
[JAEL] text log to [everyone]: He was supposed to be executed 15 years ago. After we get what we need, that's long overdue.

Jael began to check suit and weapon battery charges.

(What's the Terror Virus a reference to? Again, I'm curious)
[JAEL] text log to [everyone]: He was supposed to be executed 15 years ago. After we get what we need, that's long overdue.

Jael began to check suit and weapon battery charges.
"You want him dead?", he asked in the group chat while reading the profile.

"I mean, I don't object in the slightest but it'll certainly be unwise for us to go after him right now. The best we can do is to include Emmanuel and his friends in our report.", he followed up before looking at Nick again.

"We just found some old data on this guy. You can see it on the group chat using your communication device.", the Doctor told him.

Last edited:
(In another rp that I have right here, [in which I wait for Back's response to move it], the characters are put in a decision to choose three boxes, one was a no power up via a special tools, the other was Increase the population of monsters by 1000% in strength and numbers and the third was to release the terror virus terror in a town, the group chose no power up)

Photo:

"Tch...scumbag is still kicking...that piece of shit slytherin snake!"

Says it with clear annoyance in her face and voice

"We just found some old data on this guy. You can see it on the group chat using your communication device.", the Doctor told him.
"I saw. It was me who uploaded it after all..." further notice and it was indeed her who made the link to the data.

"But, yeah, I have met or at least seen him around decades back..." she replied.
"Tch...scumbag is still kicking...that piece of shit slytherin snake!"

Says it with clear annoyance in her face and voice
"I haven't had much info though on how he's alive. But knowing him, he has found a way..."

"You want him dead?", he asked in the group chat while reading the profile.

"I mean, I don't object in the slightest but it'll certainly be unwise for us to go after him right now. The best we can do is to include Emmanuel and his friends in our report.", he followed up before looking at Nick again.

[JAEL] text log to [everyone]: Could have guys on the inside. Criminals love using red tape to their advantage.

"So what we should do, now with that, just leave right?" Nick ask in the general chat unsure
"It's the most logical choice so yes, I agree that we should leave and come back here later when we're better prepared and have more people. That doctor in Central City will have to wait.", he answered.
[JAEL] text log to [everyone]: Could have guys on the inside. Criminals love using red tape to their advantage.
"Not in this case. If anything, they would remove them to get us to return as soon as possible. Remember, no one has gone to or out of this planet for the last decade and a half so we're their only ticket to depart. They want us to act independently and face them, then strike when we least expect it.", he replied.

"It's the most logical choice so yes, I agree that we should leave and come back here later when we're better prepared and have more people. That doctor in Central City will have to wait.", he answered.

"Not in this case. If anything, they would remove them to get us to return as soon as possible. Remember, no one has gone to or out of this planet for the last decade and a half so we're their only ticket to depart. They want us to act independently and face them, then strike when we least expect it.", he replied.
"Yes, I think is better leave this before it gets worse, although there is the problem that the Drone was released nearby, so they are probably on their way to here, if they were able to rescue some of what was left inside the memory" Nick aswner

"Yes, I think is better leave this before it gets worse, although there is the problem that the Drone was released nearby, so they are probably on their way to here, if they were able to rescue some of what was left inside the memory" Nick aswner
"Garret, did you add that self-destruct feature like you were told to?", he asked their engineer.

If Rox or Jael see through a window, there was movement in the sandstorm, however it was in the distance, it is likely that they got close enough to the ship but the self-destruction left them halfway, possibly 800 meters away, and If the explosion did not kill them or damage their vehicles, any attempt to do something risky could reveal their location.

If Rox or Jael see through a window, there was movement in the sandstorm, however it was in the distance, it is likely that they got close enough to the ship but the self-destruction left them halfway, possibly 800 meters away, and If the explosion did not kill them or damage their vehicles, any attempt to do something risky could reveal their location.
Librarian to [EVERYONE]: What's happening? A hum?

She would immediately return to the cockpit and check the cameras.

"Well if that aint a pain in the ass..."

Pointed out looking at the window

[JAEL] text log to [everyone]: A hum. Don't think it's the drone.
Librarian to [EVERYONE]: What's happening? A hum?

She would immediately return to the cockpit and check the cameras.
She would upload the current live feed on the general chat.

I'm not sure if it's going to help, but heres the current view from our cameras.
"Yeah, I told Garret to blow up the drone to erase its footage and cause as much damage as possible. The increased oxygen makes fires and explosives more devastating. The sound probably attracted some insects too. We should leave now while those bandits are still disoriented and not close enough to pose a threat.", he posted in the chat.

"Yeah, I told Garret to blow up the drone to erase its footage and cause as much damage as possible. The increased oxygen makes fires and explosives more devastating. The sound probably attracted some insects too. We should leave now while those bandits are still disoriented and not close enough to pose a threat.", he posted in the chat.
"Make sure everyone's on board... I'll begin launch...." she announces

Jael sat down, and near one of the sides of the ship to try and hear if they were being followed at all. After all, there was nothing wrong with erring on the side of caution.

Back