• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

(Hmm, I don't know.)
(Well, you can either have him use a different weapon or risk possible collateral damage to the ship. I can have the Doctor stop him before he can shoot anything but that would kinda make Jael look dumb and I don't want that)

Last edited:
(Well, you can either have him use a different weapon or risk possible collateral damage to the ship. I can have the Doctor stop him before he can shoot anything but that would kinda make Jael look dumb and I don't want that)
(There's always using the Railgun as a blunt force weapon.)

Jael walks toward the vents, railgun in hand before flipping it around and holding it like a club. A snarl could be heard coming from the Heavy, yet still not distinct enough for Jael's gender to be identified by it. This would be to lure out any creature that may be trying to find its way out in the vents, hitting the ground a little bit with the railgun to signal where the Heavy and the Doctor were located. In the other hand, Jael had Adamantine Claws ready to strike whatever may be lured out. The claws already proved capable of damaging the creatures there, and there was no reason they would fail here.

Jael walks toward the vents, railgun in hand before flipping it around and holding it like a club. A snarl could be heard coming from the Heavy, yet still not distinct enough for Jael's gender to be identified by it. This would be to lure out any creature that may be trying to find its way out in the vents, hitting the ground a little bit with the railgun to signal where the Heavy and the Doctor were located. In the other hand, Jael had Adamantine Claws ready to strike whatever may be lured out. The claws already proved capable of damaging the creatures there, and there was no reason they would fail here.
Meanwhile, the Doctor scanned the rest of the room with his submachine gun to secure the area, ready to rattle anything that would flash red on the lens. The sights on both of his guns were installed with sensors that allowed them to detect organic life and discern Manus employees, who would appear blue, from everything else. While they came nowhere close to the range and accuracy of a sniper's optics, they were good enough for him.

As she was checking the message and the recording sent, six-arms was finding it hard to believe these creatures would appear right after they landed a couple of hours ago.

{Message to [EVERYONE]:
"I found a recording of over a decade ago, this planet went to hell from the oxygen increase, bugs and arachnids grew in size to a point we can be breakfast, lunch and dinner to them, i will transfer it into the chat, Chrome (@Backbackback ) you might wanna have a look at it, same to you Doc (@AThe1412 ), both of you might wanna better analyze it over with the info handed here"
"Hello, it's Spider Lady.... Or Chrome in this case. Apologies for being out in so long, I was trying to search much about the origins of these monsters. So, if there's any additional you guys can give, now is the right time. Currently accessing previous logs and archives in the Database."
Sounding a little exhausted, she tried checking in the cameras and the recordings during her "sleep".

As she was checking the message and the recording sent, six-arms was finding it hard to believe these creatures would appear right after they landed a couple of hours ago.

{Message to [EVERYONE]:

"Hello, it's Spider Lady.... Or Chrome in this case. Apologies for being out in so long, I was trying to search much about the origins of these monsters. So, if there's any additional you guys can give, now is the right time. Currently accessing previous logs and archives in the Database."
Sounding a little exhausted, she tried checking in the cameras and the recordings during her "sleep".
(Bro, where have you been?)

{Message to [EVERYONE]:

(ok, need someone aswner this)

{Message to [EVERYONE]:

"Perhaps after we deal with these wall crawlers first that payed an unvited visit to the ship"

Responded Roxanne then gets her weapon ready again for the creatures

Meanwhile, the Doctor scanned the rest of the room with his submachine gun to secure the area, ready to rattle anything that would flash red on the lens. The sights on both of his guns were installed with sensors that allowed them to detect organic life and discern Manus employees, who would appear blue, from everything else. While they came nowhere close to the range and accuracy of a sniper's optics, they were good enough for him.
something small is moving to your left, at high speed
a creature emerges from the vent, coughing due to the toxic gas
"Perhaps after we deal with these wall crawlers first that payed an unvited visit to the ship"

"According to this there are at least 5 others, about 40 meters away" Nick says showing his radar on his visor/forehead, two rooms to the right, there were 5 points, the point is that that area was the place of the engines

a creature emerges from the vent, coughing due to the toxic gas
Jael swiftly stabs the creature in the neck with one arm using adamantine claws, giving a grunt before pulling and ripping off its head. It was grotesque, but hey, the Doctor had something else to study now.

"According to this there are at least 5 others, about 40 meters away" Nick says showing his radar on his visor/forehead, two rooms to the right, there were 5 points, the point is that that area was the place of the engines
"Lets move then!"

She goes at a pace faster then walking but slower then running, on the way she reloads her weapon, before kicking one of the doors open loud enough to get the inside there attention to come towards her and the rest

something small is moving to your left, at high speed
He quickly trained his gun on the fleeing insect and fired a single precise shot to its head, instantly terminating it.

"Got one.", he glanced at Jael just in time to see him take out another.
Jael swiftly stabs the creature in the neck with one arm using adamantine claws, giving a grunt before pulling and ripping off its head. It was grotesque, but hey, the Doctor had something else to study now.
"Not as dangerous as you expected, huh? They're either a smaller species of insect, or worse, larvae which might suggest the presence of bigger adults.", the Doctor said as he started typing on the chat.

"How are things going? Jael and I just killed 2 small ones.", he texted but was then surprised to see messages from Tosho.
{Message to [EVERYONE]:

"Good luck, I guess? I kinda need to stay here to guard the ship..."
"Where have you been this whole time? Did you fall asleep for too long and let giant bugs get on the ship you were supposed to be guarding? We're lucky that this guy Nick warned us about them.", the Doctor response was somewhat harsh but he felt glad that she was at least in no trouble like he had initially thought.

"Sorry, that was unnecessary. We're clearing the whole place so please keep a look out.", he posted the message almost immediately after the previous one.

Last edited:
"Sorry, that was unnecessary. We're clearing the whole place so please keep a look out.", he posted the message almost immediately after the previous one.
"Like I said, I was away trying to search for any possible archives leading to any hints about the recording. I've already set some parameters to guard the ship, I'll detect it should there be any mishaps here..."

"Lets move then!"

She goes at a pace faster then walking but slower then running, on the way she reloads her weapon, before kicking one of the doors open loud enough to get the inside there attention to come towards her and the rest
Moon ducked behind Rox as she kicked open the door, his hand still gripping the small blade he'd used earlier.

"If I'm lucky they'll only target her. Makes my job easier." The man thought.

"Lets move then!"

Looking inside, they could see four of them chewing on the cables that connected the engine and the rest of the system, which was bad, however simply shooting from here was worse because at least it could be saved, so it would be better to enter in close combat.
Moon ducked behind Rox as she kicked open the door, his hand still gripping the small blade he'd used earlier.

The fifth of them jumped from the roof trying to bite Moon's face but was hit by Nick sending him flying before he could harm him, yet the mini Monster still is alive

The fifth of them jumped from the roof trying to bite Moon's face but was hit by Nick sending him flying before he could harm him, yet the mini Monster still is alive
"You are not even half the man Nick is, you are such a coward...."

Pointed out as she saw Nick saved Moon from one of monsters as he ducked behind her only to be almost eaten by them
Looking inside, they could see four of them chewing on the cables that connected the engine and the rest of the system, which was bad, however simply shooting from here was worse because at least it could be saved, so it would be better to enter in close combat.
"Im so gonna enjoy this! Come here you f*ckers!"

She runs at them and lifts all four, thanks to her gloves with control over gravity, to float away from the cables before punching one of them with her left arm hard enough to explode it in a bloody splatter

Another she punches down on its head into the ground to crush it in pieces like a watermelon, the other two she slams them violently up and down like a pinball with the control over gravity, suddenly decreasing and increasing it, till they break apart from the rapid changes

"I'm a scout, thank you. I wasn't hired to do the heavy lifting." The man said, shrugging his shoulders. He gripped his blade, deftly jumping forward before stabbing the creature that had been knocked away by Nick's attack, his blade plunging into its abdomen.

After a few moments, it was all over.

Nick's face/visor changed as he continued scanning for more enemies but nothing

"Well that's all of them, but now" he says looking at the engine.

"Eh, I'm not an astrospace mechanic but I think we can save it, the thing is how" he says while he was checking the cables.

After a few moments, it was all over.

Nick's face/visor changed as he continued scanning for more enemies but nothing

"Well that's all of them, but now" he says looking at the engine.

"Eh, I'm not an astrospace mechanic but I think we can save it, the thing is how" he says while he was checking the cables.
"To be honest with you...its better to have somebody take care of this, whom is more knowledgable at this sort of matter"

The door opened with a Furry? Coming in!
"E-eh? What's going on I've been yawn asleep all day? Week? Eh."

The Newcomer drank his coffee. Who was said newcomer? Garret.

The door opened with a Furry? Coming in!
"E-eh? What's going on I've been yawn asleep all day? Week? Eh."

The Newcomer drank his coffee. Who was said newcomer? Garret.
(the team is separated, in 3 parts, Jael and the doctor, then there is Nick, Rox and Moon. Lastly there is Chrome. I will let the first player that see and aswner you to determine your position)

(ok, that works, i guess you should wait to back)
"To be honest with you...its better to have somebody take care of this, whom is more knowledgable at this sort of matter"
"Okey, we should all get together to plan what to do in the meantime, while this place won't be affected by the next sandstorm, going outside would be bad because of the limited visibility."

"Like I said, I was away trying to search for any possible archives leading to any hints about the recording. I've already set some parameters to guard the ship, I'll detect it should there be any mishaps here..."
"Wake up our engineer as well while you're at it. I almost forgot that man exists. As for the rest of you, did the insects break anything important? Garret can get it checked out.", the Doctor asked in the chat while inspecting the corpse of the bug he had killed earlier.

Last edited:
"Hey, engineer man. Buggers chewed through some of the cables, hop over to the engine room before Rox gets pissy." The man typed
"Alright!" Garret typed in and sent. He immediately went into the engine room and looked over the cables with his tool box.
"Ah! This is easy! My Mother taught me this one!"
The man in the dog suit said.
After 12 minutes...
"Ta-da! Got it!"
The cables were all good as new.

"Alright!" Garret typed in and sent. He immediately went into the engine room and looked over the cables with his tool box.
After 12 minutes...
"Ta-da! Got it!"
"Wtf, what do they feed dogs on earth?" Nick says looking at Garret

After 12 minutes...
"Ta-da! Got it!"
"Well, there's some you need to check..." said the spider lady through the comms, one of her multiple arms shown as she's clicking something on the cockpit.

"It should be on your HUD."

"Ah, so a Furry? Take a shower"
Garret proceeded to stop looking at his hud, dropped his tools then put on his plasma beast before putting it back into his tool box just because of the shower comment.
"Not worth it Garret... not worth it."
The Engineer furry mumbled to himself.

"I don't have to be a prophet to tell someone has, is, or will make fun of Mr. Peabody for his outfit again. How about you guys leave him alone to solve the issues and help me clean up these dead bugs instead? I have already taken a good look at them and gathered some DNA samples so to the bioreactor they go.", the Doctor posted in the chat before grabbing the body of the deceased lifeform in front of him and carrying it away.

Last edited:
Back