• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"O-Oh...! Okay..." Elis said, a bit of surprise in her voice. "You should probably get some rest, though..." Elis then pushed away from the hug, her hands on Olorin's shoulders.

"If there's anything you need or if you're in pain, I'll leave Timcanpy in here with you so she can tell me... Alright?"
Olorin shook her head "It's just my cybernetics acting up, I'm mostly fine..." Olorin responded, seeming a bit more comfortable around Elis now, though her breathing was still a bit shaky from being reminded of her trauma

Olorin shook her head "It's just my cybernetics acting up, I'm mostly fine..." Olorin responded, seeming a bit more comfortable around Elis now, though her breathing was still a bit shaky from being reminded of her trauma
"I'm not taking any chances." Elis said, "Regardless, just tell me if anything acts up again, please...?"

"Alright, Here I come!" Says Ryu as he summon a dozen swords and launch it to Brownie, with 3 swords coming from Brownies' left, right, front, and above.
Brownie would just dig in at a higher speed than before like a drill from TTGL, then come out from the ground where in another direction from Ryu, in his full form and attack with various energy attacks.

Sophia would glance at it, studying it in under a couple of minutes. There was a small hum, a nod, and finally a snap of her fingers.

“Yeah, it’s pretty complex itself but the applications are basic. It’s to bolster the dark magic to increase one’s strength. To a being of the undead, there’s a natural attraction to the source of their reanimation. Every single bone, every single body part, is a sponge essentially. It absorbs dark magic and then can release it. So it’s like wringing out water. You need to envision both where you got your dark magic from as well as the source of your reanimation. So, imagine Elis and Cynthia then.”
Tarak looked at Sophia for a moment, cocking his head as he slowly processed what she was saying. Turning back to the book, she read the complex lines of the spell again, keeping Sophia's words in mind.

"...Imagine Master...and dark mage...." Tarak muttered. He continued to think about this, staying silent for a few moments.

"...Dark Mage doesn't care about Tarak...but Tarak has her magic..." Tarak murmured, focusing on an image of Elis in his mind, how it felt with her dark arrow pierced into his body. His bones began to glow slowly, a dark, purple hue as he recalled the feeling of her dark magic. Then, he gradually focused on the image further. His Dark magic spiked suddenly, an aura of dark magic radiating around him as he remembered clearly his master's face. She had used the mighty magic to revive millions of undead just like him.

The Dark magic continued to burn in his body, coating his bones and even the weapons he had on his back, before slowly settling around his body, forming a thin purple aura around his bones which lingers for a few moments, before dissipating.

"......it is done." Tarak said quietly, looking down at his boney hands.

"...Thank you." He said, genuine appreciation in his voice.

Brownie would just dig in at a higher speed than before like a drill from TTGL, then come out from the ground where in another direction from Ryu, in his full form and attack with various energy attacks.
"Ooooh! Quite crafty you are!" Says Ryu as he dodge the energy blast right on time as the attack just slip right through him with a millimeter difference and send his swords to Brownie, this time Ryu launch his swords below Brownies in order to not let it dig the ground again while also send in his summon swords to surround Brownie in very direction.

Elis smiled, walking out of the room and accidentally bumping into Adrian as he walked out as well.

"Oop!-" She was knocked back a bit before rubbing her head, looking up at the man.

"Oh, sorry." Adrian said, walking away.

"Wait- Where are you're going? I thought you said you weren't hungry!" Elis said, pouting a bit. "I would've saved you some if you were hungry..."

"Don't jump to conclusions. I'm going check on that girl Seraphina in the hospital. She has information, remember?" Adrian said.

"Uh... Looking like that? First off, you're armor is covered in blood and rust, dude, you'd creep the shit out of her still. Here, take off the armor so I can clean it and remove the ru-" Adrian knocked Elis's hand away.

"I don't take off my armor around people, kid. Hands off." Adrian said, causing Elis to pout even more.

"Well, alright, Mr. Asphodel... Lead the way. I was planning to go to, anyway." Elis said, beginning to follow Adrian.

"Do what you want." Adrian said nonchalantly as they left the hotel room.

Phares finished up his training for the time being and made his way back to his room to rest. I can’t fall behind, he thought as he heard the others hard at work with their training.

"Ooooh! Quite crafty you are!" Says Ryu as he dodge the energy blast right on time as the attack just slip right through him with a millimeter difference and send his swords to Brownie, this time Ryu launch his swords below Brownies in order to not let it dig the ground again while also send in his summon swords to surround Brownie in very direction.
Brownie released his aura, forming a protective shield as he charged at Ryu, attacks barely dented the omnidirectional force field, Brownie tried to crush Ryu with one of his paws.

Tarak looked at Sophia for a moment, cocking his head as he slowly processed what she was saying. Turning back to the book, she read the complex lines of the spell again, keeping Sophia's words in mind.

"...Imagine Master...and dark mage...." Tarak muttered. He continued to think about this, staying silent for a few moments.

"...Dark Mage doesn't care about Tarak...but Tarak has her magic..." Tarak murmured, focusing on an image of Elis in his mind, how it felt with her dark arrow pierced into his body. His bones began to glow slowly, a dark, purple hue as he recalled the feeling of her dark magic. Then, he gradually focused on the image further. His Dark magic spiked suddenly, an aura of dark magic radiating around him as he remembered clearly his master's face. She had used the mighty magic to revive millions of undead just like him.

The Dark magic continued to burn in his body, coating his bones and even the weapons he had on his back, before slowly settling around his body, forming a thin purple aura around his bones which lingers for a few moments, before dissipating.

"......it is done." Tarak said quietly, looking down at his boney hands.

"...Thank you." He said, genuine appreciation in his voice.
"No problem, it's what friends are for, right?"

Sophia would give a thumbs up to Tarak, still a smile on her face as she just couldn't get rid of it. But now, she could feel the aura of strength radiating off of him. The spike of dark magic was gigantic as she could see it clearly, a well of untapped potential sitting right in front of her.

Adrian was mostly silent as he, Elis, and Talandar made it to the hospital that Elis had teleported the people to, getting into visit rather easily after Elis explained that she was the one who teleported the people to safety, and after paying around 500,000 credits for all the medical fees, they were finally able to visit.

"Hey, Seraphina!" Elis said as they walked in, the girl turning to Talandar and Adrian and clearly trembling at the sight of both of them.

"H-Hello...." She mumbled.

"No problem, it's what friends are for, right?"

Sophia would give a thumbs up to Tarak, still a smile on her face as she just couldn't get rid of it. But now, she could feel the aura of strength radiating off of him. The spike of dark magic was gigantic as she could see it clearly, a well of untapped potential sitting right in front of her.
"....Friends...?" Tarak said, cocking his head at Sophia, his bones creaking slightly.

"...Tarak's...never had a..."friends". What does that mean...?" Tarak said blankly.

Brownie released his aura, forming a protective shield as he charged at Ryu, attacks barely dented the omnidirectional force field, Brownie tried to crush Ryu with one of his paws.

"Whoops whoops! so that's your true form huh?! That's quite scary stuff there!" Says Ryu as he jump high enough to dodge Brownie, frontflipping while barely dodge brownie's onslaught and also summon a dozen swords more.

Before he lands, Ryu then launch all of his summoned swords towards a single point in order to pierce his omnidirectional aura while also maintain his swords in order to not harm brownie.

"....Friends...?" Tarak said, cocking his head at Sophia, his bones creaking slightly.

"...Tarak's...never had a..."friends". What does that mean...?" Tarak said blankly.
"Well, it's between two people. It's a relationship of mutual friendship and respect. Friends can help each other, like me helping you become stronger." Sophia would say, though she would be struggling to find the right words.

"We came to ask you about Nosfuratu Zodd, sorry if it touches a nerve." Talandar said, transforming into his alternate form and scooping up Elis on instinct alone

"Well, it's between two people. It's a relationship of mutual friendship and respect. Friends can help each other, like me helping you become stronger." Sophia would say, though she would be struggling to find the right words.
Tarak stared at the woman, processing her words as she slowly nodded.

"....does that mean Sophia..."cares" about Tarak...?" Tarak asked, thinking back to his conversation with Adrien.

"Whoops whoops! so that's your true form huh?! That's quite scary stuff there!" Says Ryu as he jump high enough to dodge Brownie, frontflipping while barely dodge brownie's onslaught and also summon a dozen swords more.

Before he lands, Ryu then launch all of his summoned swords towards a single point in order to pierce his omnidirectional aura while also maintain his swords in order to not harm brownie.
the emotion of a battle running through his being, Brownie would launch several quick energy attacks of great size and begin to redirect them to attack with all of Ryu's swords, thus blocking his counterattack.

"We came to ask you about Nosfuratu Zodd, sorry if it touches a nerve." Talandar said, transforming into his alternate form and scooping up Elis on instinct alone
Elis yelped a bit at this, but clearly found it a bit comfortable as Seraphina let out a sigh of relief, but clearly afraid still.

"Nosferatu Zodd... And the armored man..." She murmured, "They captured me and the people at my orphanage..."

"Armored man...?" Adrian thought to himself, "Did he carry a scythe? And did you hear about why they were capturing you?" Adrian then asked.

"Y-Yeah...! He had a huge scythe, as big as a tree! And... And I didn't hear about why from them but... the things that were... gonna... eat us... kept murmuring something about 'sacrifices' or something..." Seraphina murmured.

the emotion of a battle running through his being, Brownie would launch several quick energy attacks of great size and begin to redirect them to attack with all of Ryu's swords, thus blocking his counterattack.
As Ryu realize this, after he landed safely he then send his swords to distract brownie while also get close at the opposite side of Brownie's energy blast in order to attack Brownie with his sword's blunt side.

As Ryu realize this, after he landed safely he then send his swords to distract brownie while also get close at the opposite side of Brownie's energy blast in order to attack Brownie with his sword's blunt side.
Thanks to his powerful senses, Brownie guessed where Ryu, wagging his tail to collide with Ryu as he ate the swords the Swordmaster used as a distraction as if those swords were treats

Elis yelped a bit at this, but clearly found it a bit comfortable as Seraphina let out a sigh of relief, but clearly afraid still.

"Nosferatu Zodd... And the armored man..." She murmured, "They captured me and the people at my orphanage..."

"Armored man...?" Adrian thought to himself, "Did he carry a scythe? And did you hear about why they were capturing you?" Adrian then asked.

"Y-Yeah...! He had a huge scythe, as big as a tree! And... And I didn't hear about why from them but... the things that were... gonna... eat us... kept murmuring something about 'sacrifices' or something..." Seraphina murmured.
Talandar took note of Elis's comfort, but as he was a golem, he couldn't hear anything in his golem form

Thanks to his powerful senses, Brownie guessed where Ryu, wagging his tail to collide with Ryu as he ate the swords the Swordmaster used as a distraction as if those swords were treats
"Hooooh, that's a smart move!" Says Ryu as he takes distance between himself and Brownie.

"Guess you can take that onslaught huh, well guess I'll pump the number higher." As Ryu says this, he summon his swords until the number reach 30 and then send 5 swords to deal damages to Brownie's back, above, left, right, and his legs while maintain damage dealt to Brownie.

"Sophia cares about Tarak....and does not fear Tarak for being undead..." Tarak murmured.

"Master wouldn't...object...if Tarak helped Sophia." Tarak said, nodding eagerly at the women, clearly wanting to help as his bones rattled loudly.
Sophia would think for a moment, wondering how Tarak could help her. That is when she snapped her fingers and sat up straight.

"Can you teach me self-defense?"

Sophia would think for a moment, wondering how Tarak could help her. That is when she snapped her fingers and sat up straight.

"Can you teach me self-defense?"
Tarak thought about this for a moment, his bones creaking.

"Master gave Tarak knowledge of many weapons" Tarak muttered. He reached toward his back, gingerly placing an ax onto the ground.

"Tarak can show Sophia how to use one if it would help her...."Self Defense"..." Tarak said.

Brownie hit both legs generating a strong shock wave that could probably be felt slightly in various sections of the hotel sending the swords flying away from him.
As soon as Ryu saw what Brownie's next move, he then call his summoned swords back and use them as foothold while also jump forward directly face to face with brownies in order to land a hit with his training blunt sword in his hand while also keep his summoned swords nearby just in case he need to dodge midair.

Tarak thought about this for a moment, his bones creaking.

"Master gave Tarak knowledge of many weapons" Tarak muttered. He reached toward his back, gingerly placing an ax onto the ground.

"Tarak can show Sophia how to use one if it would help her...."Self Defense"..." Tarak said.
"Thank you, it means so much."

Sophia would give another hearty smile as she picked up the ax that had embedded itself onto the ground.

Talandar took note of Elis's comfort, but as he was a golem, he couldn't hear anything in his golem form
Elis transmitted the information she was getting telepathically to Talandar, azontr having forgotten that golems cannot see or hear in golem form.

"Any idea where they are?" Adrian asked, trying to remain calm.

"They... I don't know... But... They must have some sort of base..." Seraphina murmured, Elis's tattoo itching immensely.

"Ugh... Ha..." Elis gripped her wrist, "Alright... Alright Alright... Thank you, Seraphina... Hg..He... Talandar, please carry me back...."

Adrian was silent after this, his arms simply crossed as he turned around, his face stern.

"Thank you, it means so much."

Sophia would give another hearty smile as she picked up the ax that had embedded itself onto the ground.
Tarak nodded.

"it's what friends are for..." Tarak muttered blankly, repeating the same phrase she said to him. He stood up, his bones creaking.

"This room is too small for weapons. Sophia should go to the training room." Tarak said, shambling his way toward the room he had met Elis in, assuming Sophia would follow.

As soon as Ryu saw what Brownie's next move, he then call his summoned swords back and use them as foothold while also jump forward directly face to face with brownies in order to land a hit with his training blunt sword in his hand while also keep his summoned swords nearby just in case he need to dodge midair.
Brownie saw this, he couldn't physically answer in time but it wasn't necessary for him to touch or move to stop Ryu, the swordsman felt the gravity turn opposite, pulling him away from his opponent causing the distance between them to grow

Back