• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Thanks for the concern..." Elis muttered, breathing out. She pulled out a cigarette of her own, lighting it with a flick of her finger, electricity arcing over the object and lighting it.

As they were talking, though, the waiter glanced down at Olorin, lowering his hand. As silently as he could, he began reaching down from behind the young girl, a small blade of sorts falling out of his sleeve and into his hand as he aimed the tip of the small knife at the girls spinal cord...

"You already started to smoke hm....it is your choice....but i wouldnt advise you continue....you have a whole life ahead of you...."

She would hold her bullet between her pointing and middle finger, waving her hand back and forth slowly as she was saying all of that

"So does your lover...."

Then she suddenly threw the bullet with enough strength against the waiter arm, forcing him to drop his knife down as well as wounding him

"These aren't real cigarettes... They don't use nicotine-" Elis was about to speak but she was interrupted by the woman throwing a bullet, Elis immediately turning around as the waiter narrowly dodged the bullet and hopped backward.

"...Tch." He clicked his tongue, his knife retracting back into his sleeve.

"Sorry...my hand slipped....im always told to be careful what im holding in my hand and how i gesture with them"

Explains to Elis, as she pretends to flick from the table something, pointing subtly at the waiter for her to look out to
"...Yeah." Elis said, glancing back at the waiter, who didn't seem to be making any more moves for Olorin's life.

Kentoria had rose from her seat, her bloodlust was palpable as she moved behind the waiter, had the waiter gotten any further it was clear she would've ended them on the spot, so instead she simply spoke into their ear "hello, do you fear death?"

Olorin noticed it, already having a forcefield device out should the waiter get too close, had Talandar been here he likely would've gutted the waiter instantly, but at least she knew how to not die in these kinds of situations

By the time Kentoria could have spoken, the waiter simply disappeared from their spot, in fact, it was as if they were never their in the first place, not even a single trace of their presence left the moment Kentoria uttered a single word. Luckily, there were multiple waiters on staff, not many, but they were there, so business would go on as usual, at least...

"...Nice to meet you. Thanks for your... help." Elis muttered, blowing out a gentle puff of banana flavored smoke.
"Dont mention it Elis...i have a soft spot for kids..."

Then she leans a little bit forward, as if she was reaching for something, telling the young lady in a murmur

"I seen enough creeps and weirdos around the world to wish them the worst physically"

Kentoria's eyes narrowed, it took a very skilled person indeed to disappear from her sight, and it made neither Elis nor Olorin safe here in any way, so she simply stood in place, glancing at Elis and Olorin and used sign language to communicate that while Olorin clung to Elis

"Dont mention it Elis...i have a soft spot for kids..."

Then she leans a little bit forward, as if she was reaching for something, telling the young lady in a murmur

"I seen enough creeps and weirdos around the world to wish them the worst physically"
"Believe me, I know plenty about creepers..." Elis murmured, sighing. The disappearance of the assailant did put her on edge, and clearly so.

"I already told you, I'm on a date with my girl..." Elis muttered, sighing. "The real question is, why are you in this hell of a place? It's at least -50 degrees Celsius on this planet." Elis said.
@azontr
"As I told you, the crispier a fried chicken is, the better" Rex told him, he was 'debating' with Brownie about what was better, the fried chicken or the rotisserie chicken, they were walking towards the city looking for a place where fast food is sold
There were places where fast food was sold, yes, but none sold... fried chicken. There was barely any electricity or oil to power friers, much less actually fry chicken. There were a few places that sold rotisserie chicken, but the chickens themselves weren't exactly "fully cooked".

"I already told you, I'm on a date with my girl..." Elis muttered, sighing. "The real question is, why are you in this hell of a place? It's at least -50 degrees Celsius on this planet." Elis said.
"I know what you said earlier, but we both know you didnt came all the way from wherever you did only to have a date here by your decision"

She put the bullet between her lips again before, blowing off in another direction from Elis the smoke

"As for me, i took a bounty that lead me here a long while ago in order to earn my bread, however, this one slips my grasps, so im for the moment stuck..."

There were places where fast food was sold, yes, but none sold... fried chicken. There was barely any electricity or oil to power friers, much less actually fry chicken. There were a few places that sold rotisserie chicken, but the chickens themselves weren't exactly "fully cooked
Brownie just smiled at Rex in a way, now he was condemned to eat the chicken that he had told him was the best, so the black beast won on a technicality.

"This place needs more maintenance from the empire," Rex said to his friend, a subtle way that he was annoyed at that, but he ignored it and looked at the vendor.

"Give me 3, please" he said

"If i was little like her right now, i would have been nervous and scared too probably....which is why i wonder how come out of all the worlds you two ended up on this one, many would turn away from it they had some knowledge about it"

Pointed out, before inhaling out of the bullet and blowing a cloud of smoke the other way

"If i was little like her right now, i would have been nervous and scared too probably....which is why i wonder how come out of all the worlds you two ended up on this one, many would turn away from it they had some knowledge about it"

Pointed out, before inhaling out of the bullet and blowing a cloud of smoke the other way
"Our ship broke down, and we needed a place to stop while it was fixed..." Elis murmured.
"I'm just nervous and scared of this place..." Olorin murmured, glancing at Roxanne with visible distrust
"Alright, babe..." Elis muttered, giving Olorin a small kiss on the forehead as she gripped her lover's hands gently.
Brownie just smiled at Rex in a way, now he was condemned to eat the chicken that he had told him was the best, so the black beast won on a technicality.

"This place needs more maintenance from the empire," Rex said to his friend, a subtle way that he was annoyed at that, but he ignored it and looked at the vendor.

"Give me 3, please" he said
The vendor said nothing, just leaning back in his chair while reading a book. He pointed to a shelf that had chickens stored in clear plastic containers, and that was it, the man pretty much prompting Rex to simply take them.

The vendor said nothing, just leaning back in his chair while reading a book. He pointed to a shelf that had chickens stored in clear plastic containers, and that was it, the man pretty much prompting Rex to simply take them.
Rex sighed as he gave him the money, took the chickens and looked at brownie about 10 meters from the store.

"It was your idea" the Blond replied to the Black beast while using two sticks and take the plastic off these, he put two chickens in one and one in the other, when bringing him closer to his friend, Brownie began to heat them by releasing heat from himself, it was intense, for a moment the temperature it increases too much to finish cooking the chickens and melt the ice that was under them both

"You dont say"

She will place the bullet between her lips again to take her last smoke, before blowing it off the other way

A big ugly rat would travel above the shelf for alcoholic drinks by chance, Roxanne would have the bullet placed in her palm as she made a finger gun gesture, launching it with her thumb in the blink of an eye at the rat, knocking it off the shelf

Back