• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

(?)
When Rex finished seeing the girl, he simply sighed, he really felt bad for the girl, although in the depths of his heart he was somewhat curious about what his blood mixed with Seraphina's could do, he just hoped that it wouldn't hurt her and affect negatively.

"Let's get this over with, shall we?" Rex put a hand to his face as he sighed before teleporting along with Brownie to the outskirts of the room where this meeting that Elis called will take place.

Elis glanced at those who had come, breathing out. She took out another cigarette, the one she'd lit in the restaurant before having been extinguished by the cold. Lighting it with a sharp flick of her fingers, she took a long, deep drag, taking in the banana flavor before breathing out, a puff of smoke released from her mouth as she spoke.

"...Glad you could make it." She said, the cursed object still floating in her hand.

"...Yeah." Elis said, just as Valkiria and Adrian cane in. Valkiria trembled slightly, before breathing out, shaking her head. Adrian was silent, before speaking.

"Get to the point." The man ordered.

"You know what this is, don't you?" Elis asked.

"Yeah... I do. The symbol of one of those cult sects." Adrian said.

"...Whatever it is, I plan to find out. I'll do some... investigation, I want you guys to guard the ship while I'm out. Timcanpy is here... somewhere, so you can alert her to contact me if something happens." Elis said.
"Little miss...while i dont doubt your capability to take care of yourself....you dont want a repeat of that event in any similar fashion right?....."

Says Dean as he got up, reminding of the failed mission where she died

"Take with you from the group a few that are good as bodyguards, the rest of us will stay here and take care of the ship"

Elis brushed Kentoria's hand off of her shoulder, sighing. The girl looked down at the cursed object floating in her hand, her tattoo itching incessantly as she looked down at the thing. She let out a breath, before nodding. "Alright... Anybody coming with, follow me. I think I know where to go..." She said as she turned around.
(Who is the new pfp?)
(Power from Chainsaw Man.)

Charlotte leaned against the wall of a neighboring room, silently listening to Elis’s conversation out of sight from the others.

“…Another cult, huh…” Charlotte thought. She stood there for a moment, before slowly shaking her head. Silently, she moved away, hoping to leave the group’s vicinity without being noticed.

“…Kentoria can handle the muscle…I’m better suited here…” She thought. Gradually, she expanded her Spatial Awareness, geometric information flooding her brain as it encompassed the entire ship.

As Charlotte was about to leave, something swiftly entered her Spatial Awareness, an object having been thrown at her at high speeds... A golden box of cigarretes.

"Oi, Charlotte." Elis called as she was walking away, "I know your here. Smoke this. Tastes better than the crap you usually smoke." She said as she walked away, beginning to exit the ship with whoever was coming with her.

As Charlotte was about to leave, something swiftly entered her Spatial Awareness, an object having been thrown at her at high speeds... A golden box of cigarretes.

"Oi, Charlotte." Elis called as she was walking away, "I know your here. Smoke this. Tastes better than the crap you usually smoke." She said as she walked away, beginning to exit the ship with whoever was coming with her.
For a brief moment, Charlotte’s eyes widened, the golden pack of cigarettes dropping into her hands as she caught it.

“…..” She stared at Elis as she left, before slowly, gradually shaking her head, and taking a deep breath. She said nothing, simply clutching the box in her hands as she continued to move away. Once out of sight, she gingerly opened its contents, not fully believing Elis would give her such an item.

"You know...you may be out of sight from eyes and ears, but not to mind readers"

Says Dean as he telepathically talked with her
Charlotte ignored Dean’s telepathic message, clearly not in the mood to engage with the man about her own thoughts.

For a brief moment, Charlotte’s eyes widened, the golden pack of cigarettes dropping into her hands as she caught it.

“…..” She stared at Elis as she left, before slowly, gradually shaking her head, and taking a deep breath. She said nothing, simply clutching the box in her hands as she continued to move away. Once out of sight, she gingerly opened its contents, not fully believing Elis would give her such an item.
The contents of the box were... surprisingly normal. Simply the banana cigarettes Timcanpy had originally manufactured for Charlotte, but this time in completely refilled in a brand new, shining yellow packaging. The smell of banana filled the air around Charlotte swiftly.

Charlotte stared down at the box for a moment, slowly inhaling the scent of banana that permeated the room. She continued to stare at the box for a few, long moments, almost as if she expected them to lash out at her. The woman's face began to soften, the box trembling softly in her grip. It took her a few, long moments to gather her composure, the woman slowly closing her eyes.

"...Damn kid..." Charlotte said quietly. She took out the cigarettes, ruffling around in her pockets for a lighter. The familiar taste of banana washed into her mouth as the stick began to burn, Charlotte letting out another deep sigh as the scented smoke entered her lungs. She continued to walk around the ship, letting the smoke distract her from her thoughts.

Back