• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Meanwhile....

Seraphina had awoken from her slumber after many long hours, the girl's eyes gently flickering open. She softly rolled off the bed, limping as she dropped onto the cold, metal floor beneath. She coughed a bit, shaking her head as she looked around the room, as if expecting to find something. "...Oh... right... I don't... have an inhaler, here...." She muttered to herself, coughing once more. She stumbled out of the room, continuing to cough as she traversed the ship.

Meanwhile...

Elis began moving back to the small town she and Olorin had had their date at, with Adrian following her closely. "Your sure we'll find anything useful here?" He asked.

"Sure of it..." Elis muttered in response.

Rex was currently with the others (Elis, Adrian, etc.), he remembered how he saw that the girl was still alive before he left, so that relieved him a bit, he supposed that Brownie could take care of everything, he had given him instructions about everything. medical equipment that was there in case she got sick from the overexertion of the training she has taken.

In the ship, the Black Beast was walking aimlessly in the form of a patrol, until he heard a cough, followed by another, curious he went to see who it was

Olorin was right by Elis' side, though she was clearly nervous about this, it wasn't so much that she was slowing down, she was in fact keeping up with Elis quite effectively

"Not a lot of good types here, but I doubt any of them are dumb enough to attack a group with someone like you in it." Kentoria said to Adrian, sword and shield in hand, she had taken off her cloak awhile ago, throwing stealth to the wind as armor brushed against armor, now she was here to get some answers, but she wasn't letting that show, in fact if someone could read her thoughts and emotions she was dangerously calm, like this was what she was born for, and her mind didn't drift

Relama had adapted to the cold the second he had left the ship, he heaved a frustrated sigh, while he was worried, his mind was also on his inability to strengthen himself, it was clearly distracting him, from his body language to his steps to his facial expression he was distracted, which was noted by Kentoria silently

Elis breathed out, "Olorin, you stay outside with Adrian. Kentoria, Rex, come in with me."
In the ship, the Black Beast was walking aimlessly in the form of a patrol, until he heard a cough, followed by another, curious he went to see who it was
Seraphina leaned against the cold, hard walls of the ship, her coughs beginning to echo through the halls lightly as she tried moving, seemingly trying to get to the medical bay and not knowing where it was. "Ha... Ha... Hg..."

Charlotte continued to smoke as she walked through the halls, her addiction satiated, for the moment. And yet…instead of growing calmer, the woman was steadily growing more and more irritated.

“…Why…” Charlotte thought. She looked down at the yellow box, her grip growing tighter around the container.

“…W-why did she…give me this?” She thought. She didn’t deserve this, didn’t deserve Elis’s…pity, or whatever this was to her.

“I…She…she should hate me. She…she…she was…she was killed…b…because of me…” Charlotte muttered to herself. She gritted her teeth, the woman rubbing a hand against her temple. Slowly…she took a deep breath.

“…I…won’t…won’t accept this. I…I won’t let myself…” She trailed off, shaking her head. Stiffly, she turned around, moving toward Elis’s room.

"You have this health problem for long time or its more recent?"
Seraphina, after a few moments, spoke, coughing lightly. "...I've had this all my life. My parents used to buy me the medicine I need, but, their long dead..."
Charlotte continued to smoke as she walked through the halls, her addiction satiated, for the moment. And yet…instead of growing calmer, the woman was steadily growing more and more irritated.

“…Why…” Charlotte thought. She looked down at the yellow box, her grip growing tighter around the container.

“…W-why did she…give me this?” She thought. She didn’t deserve this, didn’t deserve Elis’s…pity, or whatever this was to her.

“I…She…she should hate me. She…she…she was…she was killed…b…because of me…” Charlotte muttered to herself. She gritted her teeth, the woman rubbing a hand against her temple. Slowly…she took a deep breath.

“…I…won’t…won’t accept this. I…I won’t let myself…” She trailed off, shaking her head. Stiffly, she turned around, moving toward Elis’s room.
Elis's room was not much unlike what Charlotte had seen when she had last visited it to be outfitted with Phoebe's Fist Mk. 2. Blueprints were scattered around the floor haphazardly, without order, a small revolver sitting on the bed with obvious signs of use, or at least near use.

Elis's room was not much unlike what Charlotte had seen when she had last visited it to be outfitted with Phoebe's Fist Mk. 2. Blueprints were scattered around the floor haphazardly, without order, a small revolver sitting on the bed with obvious signs of use, or at least near use.
Charlotte glanced around the room impassively, her eyes lingering on the Pheobe's Fist blueprints strewn haphazardly across the area. This...gave her pause, the woman simply staring at the intricate designs before her.

"...She...still plans on building that?" Charlotte thought. She glanced around for a few moments, before gingerly scooping the blueprints she could find into a neat pile, attempting to organize them in what she thought was the correct order, based moreso on her knowledge of geometry than any technical knowledge she had. She wasn't sure...why, she was doing this, outside of such haphazard organization annoying her. In truth, she didn't care...or at least...tried to convince herself she didn't care, about the girl, much less her room.

"...Alright...i'll just...return this..." She thought. After placing the pile of blueprints onto a desk, she took the cigarette box out of her pocket, placing it next to the bed. She had only come here to return the gift, not wanting to linger any longer than she already had. As she turned to leave, however, her eyes met with the barrel of the revolver, the woman's body visibly stiffening as she stared at the weapon.

"....." Charlotte stared down at the weapon, an indescribable feeling of dread creeping into the apathy within her mind.

"...Elis...?" Charlotte thought. Gingerly, she grabbed the weapon from the bed, examining it closely...

It was almost used. The fact was obvious, Charlotte's Spatial Awareness easily picked up the small bends in the inner mechanisms. Charlotte's hand began to tremble, the weapon shaking slightly in her grip as she stared down at it.

"...No..." Charlotte muttered.

"...No...no...no...no...no...no...no.." Charlotte repeated the words in her mind, the trembling in her hand continuing to increase. She remembered what happened after her loss of Phoebe, how she had pressed the barrel of her gun against her head, how her finger had brushed against the trigger.

"...****....****!" Charlotte said. She tossed the gun away from her, the weapon skittering across before landing with an abrupt thud against the wall. She continued to swear loudly, anger mixing in with her words as she glared down at the revolver, as if it was responsible for what had nearly happened. Her swear slowly began to die down, replaced with a strange, soft, whimper.

The woman was weeping. It was a restrained, quiet weep, the one a parent might do to prevent their children from waking...yet, the tears flowed nevertheless. She sat on Elis's bed, closing her eyes as the tears flowed down her cheeks, staining her dirty, white suit.

Last edited:
Elis breathed out, "Olorin, you stay outside with Adrian. Kentoria, Rex, come in with me."

Seraphina leaned against the cold, hard walls of the ship, her coughs beginning to echo through the halls lightly as she tried moving, seemingly trying to get to the medical bay and not knowing where it was. "Ha... Ha... Hg..."
Olorin took in a quick intake of breath, but shakily nodded silently as Kentoria nodded

Seraphina, after a few moments, spoke, coughing lightly. "...I've had this all my life. My parents used to buy me the medicine I need, but, their long dead..."
"Poor little girl...."

He crouches down to her to one of his knees

"Would you mind a little help? It can make you feel at ease....i can also make your medicine a bit better, its not gonna be a 100% cure....at least with the available things...but you wont be in need of it as often"

"Poor little girl...."

He crouches down to her to one of his knees

"Would you mind a little help? It can make you feel at ease....i can also make your medicine a bit better, its not gonna be a 100% cure....at least with the available things...but you wont be in need of it as often"
"...I don't need your pity." Seraphina grunted, letting out a tiny cough.
Olorin took in a quick intake of breath, but shakily nodded silently as Kentoria nodded
Rex nodded at Elis's order.
Elis nodded, entering the bar. Once again, the people glared at her, but, with Kentoria and Rex around, they didn't try anything...

"I'm gonna try and provoke them..." Elis muttered, "Stay on guard."

Kentoria looked around, her eyes narrowing as she heard Elis "Keep your head on a swivel, too risky to get cursed here." Kentoria muttered to Elis and Rex

Olorin clearly was struggling already, Relama appearing by her side and hugging her from behind, Olorin making a surprised squeak as he did so "she'll be fine Olorin... she'll be fine..." Relama said quietly

Brownie came to see what happens

Elis nodded, entering the bar. Once again, the people glared at her, but, with Kentoria and Rex around, they didn't try anything...

"I'm gonna try and provoke them..." Elis muttered, "Stay on guard."

"Let's see what happens" Rex thought.

"I dont do things out of pity little one, in general i try to help people, just like miss Elis does at times...and i have the capability and knowledge....dont you want to not use that as much?"

Reffering to her inhaler

"Improved breathing helps fighters....you can get better with your skills and training, then the level you are at now...."

Elis nodded at Kentoria's words, before taking out the cursed object, holding it into the air. "Oi! Anybody have any idea what this is?!" She shouted, attempting to draw out a reaction from the residents... They glared at her with palpable hostility, causing Elis to groan. She backed up into Rex, her guard risen.
"I dont do things out of pity little one, in general i try to help people, just like miss Elis does at times...and i have the capability and knowledge....dont you want to not use that as much?"

Reffering to her inhaler

"Improved breathing helps fighters....you can get better with your skills and training, then the level you are at now...."
"...Do whatever you want, Dean. I don't care anymore." Serphina said, gripping her inhaler tightly.

As he got the inhaler from her, Dean stands up and makes it levitate with his power, as he brings up some of his stuff through a little portal, separating the whole thing in pieces before a blink of an eye

Beginning to reform it with what he brought over, Seraphina could see the whole thing occur pretty fast in front of her eyes, making it difficult to keep track of how the man was using his telekinesis to assemble it back with such quick movements, Dean was precisely and accurately placing each and every tiny spot back along some new ones

For what it would be feeling like it took long doing all of these actions, everything occured in less then 1 second in real time actually, then Dean hands it back in her hand

"All new and improved.....give it a try as well...."

Elis nodded at Kentoria's words, before taking out the cursed object, holding it into the air. "Oi! Anybody have any idea what this is?!" She shouted, attempting to draw out a reaction from the residents... They glared at her with palpable hostility, causing Elis to groan. She backed up into Rex, her guard risen.

"...Do whatever you want, Dean. I don't care anymore." Serphina said, gripping her inhaler tightly.
"You heard her, spit it out!" Kentoria said just as loudly

The shouf definitely caused Olorin to jerk back, closing her eyes as she shifted to go into the snow as if to hide, Relama just silently comforting her at this point

As he got the inhaler from her, Dean stands up and makes it levitate with his power, as he brings up some of his stuff through a little portal, separating the whole thing in pieces before a blink of an eye

Beginning to reform it with what he brought over, Seraphina could see the whole thing occur pretty fast in front of her eyes, making it difficult to keep track of how the man was using his telekinesis to assemble it back with such quick movements, Dean was precisely and accurately placing each and every tiny spot back along some new ones

For what it would be feeling like it took long doing all of these actions, everything occured in less then 1 second in real time actually, then Dean hands it back in her hand

"All new and improved.....give it a try as well...."
"...I don't need it right now. I'll use it later." Seraphina grumbled, putting the object into her pocket.
"You heard her, spit it out!" Kentoria said just as loudly

The shouf definitely caused Olorin to jerk back, closing her eyes as she shifted to go into the snow as if to hide, Relama just silently comforting her at this point
Still, none, answered, all of the residents remaining silent...

"Damnit... None of them are willing to talk- Ugh-" Elis froze, shaking her head as she coughed a bit.

Elis shook her head, coughing slightly. Blood stained her hand, the girl's eyes narrowing. "Poison..." She thought, before shaking her head.

"We're not using force... We need to be discreet about this." She muttered, "I brought you for protection, not for destruction..."

Back