• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Heh, I guess that is true, yeah..." Elis muttered as the two lovers approached some semblance of civilization, a seemingly desolate and unoccupied town, the houses battered down, though from the lights shining through some of the windows it was clear people did live there, the cold was simply... keeping them in.

"Alright, b-... Something." Elis said, trying to come up with some form of lover-like name to call Olorin and falling flat. Shrugging, she pulled Olorin into the restaurant, not many people occupied it, but, there were a few customers, with even lesser staff and clearly so.

"Don't worry, Olorin. I'll guide you." Elis assured her as she searched for a table for them to sit at. People at various tables glanced at the two young girls, some with indifference, and some with not... very "morally upheld" intentions.

Olorin brought out a small device, it wasn't very high tech, but it was a single shot disk, with a bullet in it to fire "looks like things could get a little ugly..." Olorin murmured, noticing the intentions, but smiling all the same and hiding her nervousness well

"Don't worry about them, Olorin... I'll protect you." Elis said as she found them a table at the edge of the establishment, the seats built into the walls so multiple people could sit in rows. Elis immediately hopped on, letting go of Olorin's hand in the process.

As Olorin sat down, Elis moved to wrap her arm around Olorin's waist, pulling the girl into her body as her fingers gently pressed against Olorin's tender flesh. Elis's action was met with various gazes, but, it was clear what she was doing, at least to them, the girl making it abundantly obvious that Olorin was hers, and not to mess with her.

Olorin brought out a bit of what looked like scrap metal, but quickly turned the seemingly useless scrap into an effective firearm, and loaded it quickly, passing it over to Elis for enchantment and the like, though she was blushing from being pulled into Elis

Elis didn't grab the firearm, urging Olorin to hide it somewhere with a glance as a waiter walked up to the two, holding a basic notepad in hand. Elis glanced up at the waiter as he spoke.

"Can I get you two anything to drink...?" He asked, his tone hoarse and dry as his eyes were... particularly focused on Olorin.

"Water for me..." Elis muttered, glancing at Olorin, waiting for her to make an order.

The waiter grunted once more, writing down their orders, and seemingly ignoring Olorin's offer, his eyes still zeroed in on her, though. "Two waters for the red-eyed young lady and her..."

"Lover. She's my lover." Elis said, her grip around Olorin tightening.

"Right..." The waiter said as he walked off.

Olorin's eyes narrowed, she didn't trust that at all, glancing at Elis

Kentoria sighed, she couldn't focus right now, and since she'd looked for Elis and Olorin and they weren't around she knew they must've been out and about, getting the general direction from Talandar, she began walking

Back