• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"I won't leave you!" Olorin said quickly as Talandar walked up to them, and spoke "if we move quickly after you set off the charges I could battering ram through with a Forcefield..." Talandar said quietly

Kentoria sighed, she hated this, with every fiber of her being she hated this "fine... I'll go." She said after a long pause

Adrian sighed, standing next to Kentoria. He clearly didn't like it either but... he didn't see another option.

Valkiria was silent, prepared to leave this hell as soon as possible.

Elis ignored Charlotte promptly, not even glancing at the woman as Elis spoke to Olorin and Talandar. "No... I just need you both gone... please, just... I'll be fine without you're help..."

Adrian sighed, standing next to Kentoria. He clearly didn't like it either but... he didn't see another option.

Valkiria was silent, prepared to leave this hell as soon as possible.

Elis ignored Charlotte promptly, not even glancing at the woman as Elis spoke to Olorin and Talandar. "No... I just need you both gone... please, just... I'll be fine without you're help..."
"I-I can't leave you... I can't risk l-letting you..." Olorin murmured, her fear rising as she clung to Elis tighter

Charlotte glanced back at the girl for a moment, before simply shaking her head.

“We’re wasting time. Let the kid go.” Charlotte muttered. She turned away, beginning to walk away from the group, already finding the exit she needed.

Timcanpy grabbed Olorin, pulling her off of her master forcefully, throwing the girl over her shoulders. "We are leaving." She said, holding the girl down.

Olorin struggled, but managed to keep her protests quiet, while Talandar didn't move, this was safer for Olorin so he didn't mind, but he knew Olorin would probably be worrying and mentally draining herself over this

Elis sighed, "Even if they did, I'd be disintegrating them on a practical quantum level, so they'd collapse all the same..."

".....Please. Just leave, Dean." Elis said. She clearly knew it'd be difficult to maintain so many bombs on her own, but, she didn't care and clearly so.

"Lady Elis...i lived long enough to know that playing the hero by yourself is not worth it for a mortal, especially one as you that still has more to see in life, im not gonna leave you do all of this by yourself...even if you say no"

Kentoria immediately looked sharper than she already did, automatically getting into a defensive position next to Elis, Talandar doing the same thing

Charlotte stopped, her back still towards Elis as she stood a few feet away.

“What now…” She thought. She clenched his fists. A part of her contemplated simply abandoning the girl. She hesitated for a few moments, before shaking her head. Slowly, she glanced back towards Elis, her hand already reaching for her hand cannon.

Charlotte stopped, her back still towards Elis as she stood a few feet away.

“What now…” She thought. She clenched his fists. A part of her contemplated simply abandoning the girl. She hesitated for a few moments, before shaking her head. Slowly, she glanced back towards Elis, her hand already reaching for her hand cannon.
(Charlotte's hand canon is nanomachines, it can materialize if she wants them to lol)

Elis just stood there motionlessly. And motionlessly. And motionlessly for what seemed like forever. She... didn't even seem to breathing.

"...."

Elis was not breathing. In fact, blood was violently gushing from her mouth and nose. A wound had surfaced on her abdomen seemingly from nowhere, an enormous tear in the young girl's flesh that exposed her bare organs.

Charlotte could feel a hand on her shoulder. An enormous, monstrous limb. It prompted her to stay completely still with sheer grip, threatening to shatter her shoulder.

"Whoever moves without permission will suffer a similar fate."

The man moved fast, far faster than they could see. He'd torn Elis's flesh open with such agility, the girl herself did not realize she was attacked. She couldn't realize it. She wasn't moving. She was losing blood far to fast. Her eyes were devoid of color.

...They had long since been discovered by the beast-like man. That much was abundantly clear at this point.

a small drone flew from Olorin's suit, a heal drone to stop Elis's bleeding

"So, you attack the one moving the least, why shouldn't we leave if you're going to do the opposite of what you said you'd do?" Kentoria thought, fully expecting her thoughts to be read by the beast, but she wasn't exactly moving either, Relama didn't move himself, he was frowning anyway, but one thing he didn't fear at this point was death, and Talandar didn't even bother to move, it would appear he didn't care as the golem wasn't even thinking

Charlotte’s face went pale, her movements halted by the strange figure behind her, her hand stopping only inches away from the grip of her weapon. She clenched her fist, every instinct telling her to strike at the figure. To fight back, to do…anything. She watched wordlessly as the blood spilled from Elis’ stomach, the shape of her organs burrowing themselves into Charlotte’s brain as she stood motionlessly in the man’s grip.

Bastard…” Charlotte said quietly. It was only a single phrase, yet it held what seemed like a lifetime of virtual and hatred, venom dripping almost palpably from the word.

"Hah... You're sassy. Good. The ones with sass are always riper." The man said. Timcanpy lay there motionlessly, not even moving an inch. Adrian was the same, his eyes widened, his senses keen, his guard up... He didn't let his rage control his actions, he used it to make the most logical decision to keep himself alive... Olorin's healing served to make the wounds disappear but... it didn't matter. Elis Cinder was long gone.

Valkiria was simply paralyzed with fear.

"Your lives lay in my hands regardless of your squabbles. Someone pick up the girl's body and follow my directions to the letter. Whoever does it is irrelevant, just take the body."

Kentoria shrugged and moved to pick up Elis's body, using her shield as support, but she knew there was something off about this, but didn't put it into thought,

Olorin was still herself, she didn't freak out, not yet anyway

Brownie thought about why it took so long, he supposed that he wanted to use them for something but the one that interested him so he would dedicate himself to see what it was, anything he would eat or die in any way, that was the cycle of the life.

If it is an Eclipse that wants to start with one of them, he knew which would be perfect prey but hey, he lacked that weakness to give himself as fuel, so they'll probably kill him, it's not like they can try to make furniture out of him, after all his body would decompose in an instant.

Charlotte stared down at Elis's body as Kentoria picked it up, watching as the seemingly lifeless girl was lifted into her arms. Charlotte's body began to tremble, an inferno of rage threatening to overtake her. She didn't care about Elis...she didn't WANT to care about Elis, not now, not on this mission. Yet...memories poured into her brain, the time she spent with Elis laid bare in her mind as she stared at the corpse of the girl she once called a friend. The way she comforted her after the eclipse, crafted her a new suit when her old one was lost...saved her life, at a time when she didn't think her life was worth saving. Her smile burned into Charlotte's memory, the woman silently wondering if she'd ever see it again. She didn't care about Elis, she couldn't care about Elis...and yet...

"...Why her...?" Charlotte said quietly. Her voice was low, cracking slightly as her gaze finally shifted toward the monster behind her.

"No reason. I simply felt like it. A whim." The man was blunt with his answer. Elis was not special to his decision. She just happened to be the closest. Her life was, frankly, and clearly, unimportant to him..

"Now walk."

Kentoria thought on it a bit, and realized Timcanpy wasn't collapsing, which was strange, but she didn't pay it mind "are we leaving or going to some arena?" Kentoria asked as she just began walking

Dean does as he was said by him, calmly going when told to do it, although he would hold a convo with the more mind collected members of the group on the situation telepathically, since Dean felt like talking to the ones driven by emotions often would add more pressure for them to talk over with

"Little miss is not in the best state and we dont do better either, we need a plan"

There was apsolutely no response from Talandar, and Relama's emotions were only fear that didn't even change, nor did he really acknowledge Dhei's words, Skarr on the other hand just sighed mentally, he'd listen, but he wasn't exactly happy at all

Charlotte stared at the monster for a moment, before slowly looking away, saying nothing. Her mind swam, a rush of emotion threatening to topple the woman over as she clenched her fists, her fingers piercing into the flesh of her palms. What she felt went beyond anger, beyond bloodlust, a sort of primal hatred that seeped into every inch of her flesh, setting her nerves ablaze. Even if she had wanted to respond to him, nothing could convey the fury she felt, no vocalization, no curse, no insult fully capable of displaying the raw emotion that coursed through her veins. The calamities and their cultists took her sister, took her father, took her planet…and now…they might have taken one of the few people Charlotte trusted.

And yet...Charlotte began to walk. Her body forced itself to move, more on pure survival instinct than any sense of compliance or submission. She continued to walk with the monster, not even registering Dean's mental connection to the group.

Last edited:
Back