• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Adrian clenched his fists, breathing out with indignation. Every muscle fiber in his body tensed up, threatening to rip from his armor. He took sharp, swift breaths, before responding to Dean's telepathic message. Even now, he kept his rage bottled deep within, allowing it to sharpen itself, fester, awaiting its time to be released in full. Letting his anger control him now meant certain death. Kirby, as always, remained silent. The golem had nothing to say... Only waiting. Waiting for the moment Adrian's fury boiled over, and consumed him, should it ever happen... again.

"There's no plan. We're no match for this guy. We follow his orders for now and recuperate." Adrian answered telepathically.

Valkiria simply shuffled along in accordance with the man's orders, her mind completely shut down in terror. In a way, it was an instinctual action, meant to keep herself in check.

Timcanpy, after standing there motionlessly for all but a few moments, began moving. She didn't speak, or even twitch, simply walked.

The walk was short, and swift, into a location that Charlotte, should she still remember the structure of the cultist, would be familiar with... The torture chamber. It was a quiet, foul-smelling, disgusting room, filled with rotten and fresh corpses alike. The walls and floors were smeared with all forms of human bodily fluid, blood, sweat, tears, urine, and much more, the grotesque secretions seeping into the material

The man led the group into the chamber, before standing outside the door. "I'll be back after deciding what to do with your ilk."

And with that, he shut the door, neglecting to lock it. He doubted that he needed to put up any measures to prevent escaping, knowing that they knew that any attempts at escape would result in death.

"All right... Dean, can you sense any spot near here where we can just collapse the entire place, or at least a large section of it, quickly?" Kentoria said, still holding Elis, having suspected something now

"So you can "reanimate" her body, I assume?" Kentoria said, gently laying Elis on the ground, Olorin looking up very slightly from her still place on Timcanpy's shoulder

Charlotte stepped into the room, saying nothing as she stood on the filthy, bloodstained floor. Slowly she moved to the edge of the torture chamber, her back collapsing heavily against the dirty wall, her white suit stained from the secretions of the material. Her body shook violently, blood dripping from her clenched fists.

"Kentoria. My master. Drop her." Timcanpy finally said, turning to Kentoria with a monotone voice.

"So you can "reanimate" her body, I assume?" Kentoria said, gently laying Elis on the ground, Olorin looking up very slightly from her still place on Timcanpy's shoulder

Brownie came over to see what was going to happen, it would be a good time for a Deus ex machina to happen

"Incorrect," Timcanpy said to Kentoria, simply picking up Elis's lifeless body and bringing her into an embrace. "I cannot reanimate corpses manually. I would require the assistance of one who contains bioelectrical signals."

"Incorrect," Timcanpy said to Kentoria, simply picking up Elis's lifeless body and bringing her into an embrace. "I cannot reanimate corpses manually. I would require the assistance of another."
"You know what I mean..." Kentoria muttered, shaking herself as Olorin looked at Elis's body with blank eyes from Tim's shoulder

"....." Timcanpy said nothing for a moment, before shaking her head.

"I will work on the preservation of my master's cell tissue so her body does not decompose, until then, we should focus on formulating an escape plan." She said blankly,

"Which means everyone with unstable emotions will need to be knocked out if they can't get them in check." Kentoria said, now focusing on getting her own emotions in check

well, that was the most likely scenario but in this crazy universe it was also possible that we could revive her at this moment, maybe if he had 100 more years consuming matter, his gravitational power would be powerful enough to reverse time on Elis and save her.

Although in emotional terms, Brownie was the least broken of all, probably because he had not built a relationship with Elis like the others.

He was just surprised

Adrian sighed, "We've got plenty of teleportation and stealth users here... It shouldn't be too much of a hassle for anyone with enough range to slip out of the base with Elis's corpse and get help, I think... maybe..."

"Brownie I'd say the most stealthy among us, myself, Talandar, Tim, and Adrian are the least likely to crack under torture, if we're not going as one than the four I named should be the last to go." Kentoria said, trying to get the most optimal situation from this

"All right... Dean, can you sense any spot near here where we can just collapse the entire place, or at least a large section of it, quickly?" Kentoria said, still holding Elis, having suspected something now
"What would be the use of this right now in our situation and as far as i sensed, there is no such spot that will destroy the whole thing, neither most of it, else Elis and me wouldnt think of covering more areas to take it out"

Responded Dean to her

Adrian sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Then... we'll simply need to bring Elis back to reinitiate that plan. Tim, what exactly would you need to revive her from death?"

"A human," Tim said bluntly. "A living one that still emits bioelectrical signals."

Dean was able to sense, excluding the group, multiple barely alive bodies still literring the torcher chamber.

"Anybody will do, so long as their alive." Timcanpy said.

"Not nearly enough then... I need somebody in full health. I'll need one of you to lend me you're bodies temporarily, then..." Timcanpy said.

Charlotte didn’t hear the group's discussion, her mind not even processing their words as she stared at the floor below her. Her vision swam, the room almost seeming to spiral around herself. She took a deep, hoarse breath, attempting to salvage what little sanity she had left as he pushed her back against the wall.

"You're not human." Timcanpy said to Dean, "I need the bioelectricity of a human to sync with my master's so it can be transferred, not a demon. Olorin, give me your hand."

Olorin slowly put her hand down to Tim, a forcefield automatically projecting over them, seeming to force the radiation out as her suit opened to reveal her bare hand, while Talandar began silently pacing

Timcanpy, without hesitation, began draining the bioelectrical signals from Olorin's body, and if she was successful, it would immediately send Olorin into shock, the energy then being transferred into Elis.

The color in Elis's body began to restore itself slowly, meanwhile, the life would be continuously drained from Olorin in turn. "Heartbeat restored... lungs are functioning... respiratory organs fully restored..." Timcanpy whispered.

Olorin felt darkness lap at the edges before she eventually went limp, she was seconds from passing out, with Talandar pacing faster and faster as Olorin's life was drained

Eventually, Timcanpy let go of Olorin as she set Elis on the ground next to her, electricity crackling around the girl.

"Talandar, take Olorin." Timcanpy ordered.

Talandar did pick up Olorin, the girl was wheezing, her eyes were nearly closed, and she wasn't moving, she was clearly in a half-dead state as Kentoria walked over to Elis, ignoring the electricity and putting out a hand, a limp hand for Elis to grab onto if she wished

Elis's eyes very gently squinted open, barely open to the point it'd be hard to tell that she was even conscious.

Adrian sighed, "Looks like she's awake..." He said, wondering if he should inform Charlotte, or if she even heard.

Back