• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Charlotte's body froze, the woman growing rigid against the wall, almost akin to a statue. For a few moments, she did nothing, her mind still swimming in what felt like a tsunami of emotion and anguish. Slowly…her mouth opened, a single, barely audible word escaping her mouth.

“E…Elis…?” Charlotte murmured. Her voice was hoarse, cracking slightly as her blurry vision gradually focused on the girl. She took a single step forward, before collapsing onto her hands and knees, grim splattering onto her hands and knees, unnoticed as she stared down at the girl's face.

"A beast Calamity thing blitzed us and utterly disemboweled you, currently we're formulating an escape plan..." Kentoria said, trying not to overwhelm Elis with information

"I assume you had some kind of fail-safe set up, Olorin offered herself to ressurect you. I don't think she's dead." Kentoria responded gently once she mentioned Olorin

"........." Elis looked down at her legs.

"I... died." Then back to the wall.

"And was revived." She said, turning to Kentoria. Her voice was questioning.

"......"

"Hah..." She breathed out.

"Haha..." Then she chuckled.

"Hahahaha... Hahaha..." Then she laughed hoarsely.

"Haha... hahaha... ha..." And laughed.

"Ha... haha..." And laughed.

"....." Until she stood up slowly.

"....Is anyone injured."

"That's not a healthy reaction at all... Unless your counting Olorin, who I believe is in a half-dead state, no..." Kentoria said quietly, her voice a little hoarse as well, she didn't like this, she hated it, with every fiber of her being, but her self-control was what was keeping her in check, otherwise she wouldn't be able to sound even remotely calm

"...." Elis sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"We don't need to fight it... In fact, the only things we'll be fighting from now on are grunts while we get the hell out of this base and off this planet asap..." She said, seeming to have a plan.

Hearing that, Brownie wondered, isn't that against PX-140's orders?... From what he could see, she at first seemed "determined" enough to sacrifice her life for her mission, it even made him doubt that she might be afraid of this thing that attacked the group or maybe she doesn't even have the concept of fear in her mind?

The grey-haired soldier was silent, not having said anything for a long while. She'd been trained to maintain her composure perfectly in any possible situation, this one.. was no different.

Elis turned to Kentoria, "I'll explain on the way, but first, we need to actually get out of this room... Digging underground seems plausible..."

"Brownie and... Talandar... I believe are good diggers." Kentoria said, hesitating on Talandar as she highly doubted the golem would leave his master to another that wasn't Elis or Timcanpy

"I could make a drill..." Relama said hoarsely

Brownie smiled, as he incresed his size in 4 meters before starting to dig, at an intermediate rate, this is in case if someone came to watch or if there was a room below the group would not suddenly fall to the ground due to a collapse.

Elis just stared blankly at Brownie for a moment, saying nothing. She turned slowly to the ground, her posture limp, lacking real motivation as she waited for Brownie to finish.

Brownie left a hole big enough for the others to fit in without a problem, though he hadn't reached the outside yet, he stopped to listen if there was anything on the other side.

There were indeed people on the other side, mostly cultists, and some corpses that were still barely alive, very few even saveable.

Elis peered down the hole, "Good enough..." She murmured.

"Kill everyone on the other side and run for our lives," Elis murmured, "Once we do that, we do a mass teleportation a few miles outside of the base, back to our car, and we book it..."

"And when I mean everyone, I mean everyone, including those captured... We'll need someone more attuned to that type of work to be the focus..." Elis murmured, before glancing at Charlotte.

"Can you get the job done...?"

Charlotte stared down at Elis for a moment, saying nothing. For several moments she simply stood there, before slowly nodding, her gaze shifting away from the girl.

"....No survivors." She said quietly. She ignored Kentoria's comment, simply crouching in front of the hole, The nanomachines within Pheobe's Fist already shaping themselves for combat as she prepared to enter.

Elis stared at Charlotte for several moments as well, the crimson glint in her eyes colliding with the woman's sight for that time. Slowly, she nodded in understanding and turned down to the hole.

"No survivors..." There was nothing left to say.

Back