• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"As long as she has a sense of humor and doesn't want to kill me, everything is fine, jejejej..... some details about whether she's a woman and not a magical construct" he put a hand to his chin

"I see....and you prefer to be the one who dominates...or be the dominated one?...."
"Aren't you being very specific?" Rex said raising an eyebrow, the conversation getting weird from his point of view.

"You know, I can't control that, but probably an intermediate person, that although there may be days that behave like one, there are also others that she want me to take charge of"

"Incubi....remember?"

Replies to the man, so he doesnt forget to what kind of being he talks with on the topic

"I gotta tell you though, in both cases its simply great....the ones who are bottoms....you can taste the power you have over them....while those who are tops....the feeling to have someone make you vulnerable is quite pleasant too.....for mortals as you it depends how you like it to be....incubi and succubi after all are satisfied with anything as long as we get what we want...."

"True....but mortals have desires inside them which they dont reveal on the outside...also....there wasnt any woman of any sort that didnt have a desire for it....exceptions may exist...but...all that i got with and most i witnessed with others...are eager early on....its quite easy to flip their switch....you just gotta know how....you may think an innocent one cant be like that....but they are just as eager as one who does it for a living...difference being they are too shy about it due to their partner view on them...."

Explains to Rex some knowledge of his

"True....but mortals have desires inside them which they dont reveal on the outside...also....there wasnt any woman of any sort that didnt have a desire for it....exceptions may exist...but...all that i got with and most i witnessed with others...are eager early on....its quite easy to flip their switch....you just gotta know how....you may think an innocent one cant be like that....but they are just as eager as one who does it for a living...difference being they are too shy about it due to their partner view on them...."

Explains to Rex some knowledge of his
""Well, you're really right, on that planet where all this started many people I've seen and killed have had extreme desires for things like that, maybe my interrupter is just somewhere else disconnected or I'm too insensitive" Rex said

"Only you may know....anyway....you ever need my help with anything i will be at your disposal Rex..."

Dean resumed his usual pose at the table and with legs up on it, one crossed over the other and and leaning on the back of the chair balancing himself, continuing to drink more wine that he poured to himself

Olorin eventually looked seriously tired, putting the last piece in place before just collapsing, her head landing on Elis's stomach as she passed out...

Charlotte would continue to practice with her new Pheobe's Fist, expertly redirecting her bullets through the air. She attempted to find the perfect angle where she could deflect her shots, wanting to maintain and increase the power of her individual bullets while maintaining her accuracy. Another bullet bounced through the air, burying itself in the neck section of a nearby dummy.

"...Of course." Charlotte said, breathing out.

"...If Elis ever...needs me for anything...it's only right that I try and support her. She's a good kid, and she's done a lot for me." Charlotte said.

"...You don't get to form many relationships like that in my...previous line of work...least without strings attached." Charlotte muttered. She launched another bullet from a hole in her thumb, piercing through the knee of one of the nearby dummies.
"Yeah... I could see that..." Relama muttered

Olorin eventually looked seriously tired, putting the last piece in place before just collapsing, her head landing on Elis's stomach as she passed out...
Elis breathed out, telekinetically picking Olorin up and handing her to Timcanpy, who effortlessly lifted the girl.

"Tim... Please bring her to our room. Safely, please." Elis requested of her golem, who nodded swiftly.

"As you wish, my master." Timcanpy was swift in following her master's orders, moving Olorin to her room, expecting Talandar to follow his master.

Elis shook her head, protecting Olorin's device with a barrier as she began to figure out how to utilize it.

It was extremely complex, but on-screen directions was enough of a guide to bring Elis through it rather easily

"A-ah...!" Olorin quietly cried out as she began squirmingnin Timcanpy's arms

Elis breathed out, telekinetically picking Olorin up and handing her to Timcanpy, who effortlessly lifted the girl.

"Tim... Please bring her to our room. Safely, please." Elis requested of her golem, who nodded swiftly.

"As you wish, my master." Timcanpy was swift in following her master's orders, moving Olorin to her room, expecting Talandar to follow his master.

Elis shook her head, protecting Olorin's device with a barrier as she began to figure out how to utilize it.
(Poke)

It was extremely complex, but on-screen directions was enough of a guide to bring Elis through it rather easily

"A-ah...!" Olorin quietly cried out as she began squirming Timcanpy's arms
Elis glanced at the directions for less than a second before just ignoring them, guiding herself through the machinations of Olorin's device as she began utilizing it to locate cultist base's around their location.

Timcanpy held Olorin gently as they swiftly got to her room, with the golem lowering Olorin onto the bed and swiftly tucking her in.

The planet seemed to be getting scanned, exactly coordinates being created for both above and underground establishments across the planet

Olorin thrashed under the covers as she cried out again

The planet seemed to be getting scanned, exactly coordinates being created for both above and underground establishments across the planet

Olorin thrashed under the covers as she cried out again
Elis immediately memorized these coordinates after writing them down for Charlotte to also analyze once they met up again, just breathing out.

Timcanpy was confused as to why Olorin cried out and thrashed, not knowing what she needed and clearly so.

Rex just smiled, everyone deserves a hand, no matter the race or the side
(Gigachad Rex moment.)
"E-elis...! No...!" Olorin cried out quietly
"Olorin... Wake up..." Timcanpy would begin to shake the girl in an attempt to wake her up.

Meanwhile, Elis would finish gathering all of the necessary coordinates, and would move to gather the rest of the group. She moved towards where Charlotte was to inform her first.

"Olorin... Wake up..." Timcanpy would begin to shake the girl in an attempt to wake her up.

Meanwhile, Elis would finish gathering all of the necessary coordinates, and would move to gather the rest of the group. She moved towards where Charlotte was to inform her first.
"A-ah...! No...!" Olorin began thrashing hard enough to throw the covers off of herself, but it did get her closer to waking up

That hurt Olorin more than it would've hurt Timcanpy, with the golem proceeding to deliver another, marginally harder slap to her face, and then another, seemingly frustrated.

"Up. Wake. Up."

"Maybe violence is not the most optimal approach." Timcanpy said, before ceasing her slaps and merely opting to simply beginning to shake Olorin until she woke up.

Olorin was unsuccessful in her attempts to push Timcanpy away, "You are being very loud and you are harming yourself by trying to resist me. Please cease at once."

"Olorin. Be quiet. Olorin. Olorin. Be quiet." Timcanpy repeated, not at all knowing what to do, only knowing that the uncontrollable crying annoyed her.

Back