• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Charlotte nodded at Timcapny, before glancing down at Relma. She raised an eyebrow, before shaking her head.

"...I'm not going to stop you if you want to come but...give me some space, alright? Wouldn't want you to get hurt." Charlotte said.

After a while Dean would just get away from his room and head to the kitchen sitting in his usual away on the chair and table, using telekinesis as well to pour himself some in the glass

"Even if you hit me ill just adapt to it." Relama said, his voice having an edge to it
Charlotte shrugged, continuing to smoke her cigarette as they walked through the halls.

"...If you say so, kid." Charlotte said. She continued to walk for a few moments, before looking down at Relama.

"...Oi, aren't you Olorin's friend from way back or something? The boss told me one of her friends snuck on board a while back..." Charlotte said.

Rex walked the halls of this facility, pondering some dilemmas.
As Rex walked he would pass by one of the training areas, hearing Seraphina's gentle grunts and breathes as she went through the motions of her training.

(Up to you whether or not you engage or not, just figured I'd occupy you with something so you aren't bored lel.)

Charlotte shrugged, continuing to smoke her cigarette as they walked through the halls.

"...If you say so, kid." Charlotte said. She continued to walk for a few moments, before looking down at Relama.

"...Oi, aren't you Olorin's friend from way back or something? The boss told me one of her friends snuck on board a while back..." Charlotte said.
"Yeah... what about it?" Relama said

As Rex walked he would pass by one of the training areas, hearing Seraphina's gentle grunts and breathes as she went through the motions of her training.

(Up to you whether or not you engage or not, just figured I'd occupy you with something so you aren't bored lel.)
He stopped for a centisegundo to look at Seraphina, she reminded him of someone, who exactly? He didn't remember, he only knew that he saw in Seraphina a great potential and felt guilty inside that she was dragged to this hell, he knew the existence of worlds where the mere idea of Calamities or other non-human beings was like a fairy tale (the reference)

at least he hoped that Brownie would be the girl's support, he needed a drink now and let the girl practice in her way, his heart was already at better state with seeing her in the room, still alive.

"..." Relama was entirely silent before he spoke "childhood friends." was all he said,
Charlotte's gaze lingered on Relama for a moment, before shaking her head, facing forward again.

"...ain't gonna pry into...whatever happened with you two. But...I'm glad you found each other. I'm sure Olorin could use all the comfort she can get..." Charlotte said. She stopped in front of one of the doors, moving into a training room.

Charlotte's gaze lingered on Relama for a moment, before shaking her head, facing forward again.

"...ain't gonna pry into...whatever happened with you two. But...I'm glad you found each other. I'm sure Olorin could use all the comfort she can get..." Charlotte said. She stopped in front of one of the doors, moving into a training room.
"...yeah." Relama said, following Charlotte in

While Rex went to seek his solace in alcohol, the loyal black beast was watching the efforts of the girl who wanted to become a warrior, he didn't know the proper timing and methods of others, he also knew that experience was one thing you couldn't get through training, but Brownie guessed that if Seraphina refrained from going to the higher ranks and concentrated on the lower echelons, so she won't be atomized when she meets enemy in close combat

"...yeah." Relama said, following Charlotte in
Charlotte shrugged once more. She'd said her piece, and wasn't going to press further into what she had long since understood to be a sensitive subject. Grabbing her cigarette, she absentmindedly snuffed it out in her palm, before flicking it, the bud landing perfectly in a trash can on the other side of the room.

"…20 meters…55 degrees…" she muttered. She had already begun to practice calculating the distance and angle of her projectiles, starting with her simple act of throwing away a spent cigarette. Her eyes shifted towards one of the many dummies placed around the room, zeroing in on a few rows of them near the center of the training area.

"...I'm about to start. If your thinking of training, don't do it around...that area." Charlotte said. She jabbed her thumb over at the row of dummies, letting Relma know to give them a wide berth.

Charlotte raised an eyebrow, not expecting Relama to want to strike up a conversation.

"... I'm Just glad Elis dealt with that bastard..." Charlotte muttered. She grabbed Pheobe's Joy from her pocket, aiming the massive revolver at one of the dummies before firing, piercing through its head section.

"...Worried about the kid, though. Can't imagine what she saw in that lunatic's mind..." She said quietly. Her grip on the revolver tightened for a moment as she lined up another shot.

Charlotte raised an eyebrow, not expecting Relama to want to strike up a conversation.

"... I'm Just glad Elis dealt with that bastard..." Charlotte muttered. She grabbed Pheobe's Joy from her pocket, aiming the massive revolver at one of the dummies before firing, piercing through its head section.

"...Worried about the kid, though. Can't imagine what she saw in that lunatic's mind..." She said quietly. Her grip on the revolver tightened for a moment as she lined up another shot.
"Nor can I... hopefully Olorin can help... otherwise..." Relama said, closing his eyes, clearly not wanting her to go through psychological torture

"Nor can I... hopefully Olorin can help... otherwise..." Relama said, closing his eyes, clearly not wanting her to go through psychological torture
Charlotte breathed out. Reverting the gun into its small, nanomachine container, she pointed her mechanical arm towards a group of dummies, concentrating for a moment. Various holes opened within the gauntlet, covering all five fingers and multiple spots on her palm. In the next instant, bullets erupted from the opening, shredding multiple targets in a volley of gunfire. The shells would suddenly bounce in several directions, shredding more dummies on either side of the room. She calculated each shot, expertly measuring the distance and position of each dummy to discern the necessary angle for her projectiles.

"...She's got people in her corner, at least." Charlotte said. She clenched her fist, the nanomachines rippling within Pheobe's Fist.

"... Olorin ain't likely to abandon Elis; she'll comfort her if she can. And Tim will keep her from doing anything too...rash." Charlotte said.

"...Just hope that's enough to keep her straight." She muttered.

Dean was sipping his drink in the kitchen still and whenever he was finished he would pour himself some more immediately after

"What might the others be up to now? Didnt saw or hear of them in quite a bit"

Says to himself

Charlotte breathed out. Reverting the gun into its small, nanomachine container, she pointed her mechanical arm towards a group of dummies, concentrating for a moment. Various holes opened within the gauntlet, covering all five fingers and multiple spots on her palm. In the next instant, bullets erupted from the opening, shredding multiple targets in a volley of gunfire. The shells would suddenly bounce in several directions, shredding more dummies on either side of the room. She calculated each shot, expertly measuring the distance and position of each dummy to discern the necessary angle for her projectiles.

"...She's got people in her corner, at least." Charlotte said. She clenched her fist, the nanomachines rippling within Pheobe's Fist.

"... Olorin ain't likely to abandon Elis; she'll comfort her if she can. And Tim will keep her from doing anything too...rash." Charlotte said.

"...Just hope that's enough to keep her straight." She muttered.
"Yeah... your not the only one hoping that... but what she needs is support as well..." Relama said

While Rex went to seek his solace in alcohol, the loyal black beast was watching the efforts of the girl who wanted to become a warrior, he didn't know the proper timing and methods of others, he also knew that experience was one thing you couldn't get through training, but Brownie guessed that if Seraphina refrained from going to the higher ranks and concentrated on the lower echelons, so she won't be atomized when she meets enemy in close combat
Seraphina glanced at Brownie, her eyes swiftly trailing the Black Beast. She shook her head, breaking herself from her distraction as she continued to swing her sword without end, sharpening her skills as best she could, now actively trying to ignore Brownie and keep her focus on the task at hand.

Seraphina glanced at Brownie, her eyes swiftly trailing the Black Beast. She shook her head, breaking herself from her distraction as she continued to swing her sword without end, sharpening her skills as best she could, now actively trying to ignore Brownie and keep her focus on the task at hand.
Brownie thought about how to help Seraphina, he knew that considering she was trying to kill calamities, she would face non-humanoid entities in the near-future, so he could help her slightly with fighting a non-humanoid entity but that too would be too much, he didn't want to break her pride by mistake.
Dean was sipping his drink in the kitchen still and whenever he was finished he would pour himself some more immediately after

"What might the others be up to now? Didnt saw or hear of them in quite a bit"

Says to himself
Rex then walks into the kitchen, he heads straight to the fridge to open it and look for some beer, he wasn't thinking of getting drunk either but a gentle touch wouldn't hurt.

"How are you doing, Dean?"

"So i guessed right...well...humans can get overwhelmed by their emotions...the fact they have intelligence compared to animals...makes it more overwhelming for them...as they can think their actions driven by it...."

Explains to Rex

"Yeah... your not the only one hoping that... but what she needs is support as well..." Relama said
Charlotte would continue to practice with her new Pheobe's Fist, expertly redirecting her bullets through the air. She attempted to find the perfect angle where she could deflect her shots, wanting to maintain and increase the power of her individual bullets while maintaining her accuracy. Another bullet bounced through the air, burying itself in the neck section of a nearby dummy.

"...Of course." Charlotte said, breathing out.

"...If Elis ever...needs me for anything...it's only right that I try and support her. She's a good kid, and she's done a lot for me." Charlotte said.

"...You don't get to form many relationships like that in my...previous line of work...least without strings attached." Charlotte muttered. She launched another bullet from a hole in her thumb, piercing through the knee of one of the nearby dummies.

"So i guessed right...well...humans can get overwhelmed by their emotions...the fact they have intelligence compared to animals...makes it more overwhelming for them...as they can think their actions driven by it...."

Explains to Rex
"Yes, now imagine that this is not a momentary damage that one can overcome, she could live for years and continue with her mission until something kills her"

"Yeah...im well aware Rex....i lived long enough to see that often...what drives you...will be your end eventually...sooner or later...Death itself has a calendar...with a date...for each mortal...i managed to look up most of it myself....i know for many....many...many...mortals...when they die...."

Spoke Dean with a chill voice, in both senses that it was very calm, but pretty also terrifying listening too, especially by how he spoke so relaxed like that

"If that is true....you are one of the few lucky gentlemans....or unlucky....if you find yourself a partner....to live your life with..."

Pointed out for Rex, before asking him

"You dont....love....anybody....as of now....do you?...."

"Now I don't feel anything for anyone, I probably never felt something like that, I doubt that anyone other than my parents loved me, that may be something not clear if they loved me"

Back