• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Heh, don't sell yourself short." Charlotte said, chuckling a bit. As she examined the blueprints, her eyes fell on one buried under the others. She raised an eyebrow, gently moving a few blueprints aside to get a better look.

"Oh. This one's got my name on it. What's that about?" Charlotte asked.
"O-Oh!" Elis blushed, moving over to dig the blueprint out. "N-Nothing! It's nothing! Don't look at it!"
"We probably shouldn't train this hard again... at least for awhile..." Kentoria muttered
Adrian was silent at that, just wincing as Kirby healed him. "Both of you need to get some rest..."
"And you weren't in your right mind when you did them, simple as that, and they understand that." Skarr said, smiling as he opened his eyes
"I... Alright... I dunno, I still feel horrible about what I did to Charlotte... And what I said about her family..." Valkiria murmured.

"O-Oh!" Elis blushed, moving over to dig the blueprint out. "N-Nothing! It's nothing! Don't look at it!"

Adrian was silent at that, just wincing as Kirby healed him. "Both of you need to get some rest..."

"I... Alright... I dunno, I still feel horrible about what I did to Charlotte... And what I said about her family..." Valkiria murmured.
Olorin continued to work on her project, a wide smile beginning to form on her face as she got them to work, to form into two twin shotguns
maxresdefault.jpg

"...yeah, we do..." Kentoria muttered, clearly unhappy about that

"Then you'll have to make it up to her in your own way." Skarr responded gently

"...yeah, we do..." Kentoria muttered, clearly unhappy about that
Adrian got up shakily, reaching has mechanical hand out to Kentoria so she could grab it. "Well, come on..."
"Then you'll have to make it up to her in your own way." Skarr responded gently
"Alright... I know she's struggling with the whole cult thing right now, so... I'll ask her later..." Valkiria murmured, beginning to tremble a bit again.
Charlotte looked at her, chuckling a bit as she saw the girl blush.

"Ah, come on Elis. Tell me what's up." Charlotte said, smiling a bit.
"W-Well... Okay..." Elis said, blushing profusely as she pulled out the blueprints and unrolled it for Charlotte to see.

Anti-Freak 4000mm Combat Cannon: Charlotte, was what was written in the top right corner of the large paper.

The weapon was, to put it frankly, rather enormous. It had two barrels, each being, as the name of the weapon suggested, 4000 millimeters long, approximately 13.12336 feet, even taller than Adrian's Dragon Slayer. The inner-mechanisms of the large cannon involved the use of springs and gears along with Elis's own electrical energy to form a railing system of sorts where the rounds, which were 500 millimeters in length, approximately 1.64042 feet, would be violently propelled while spinning through the barrels. It was clearly far, far more complicated than that, but that's what Charlotte would've been able to pick up at least. The rounds were named "Phoebe", which were explosive shells with silver casings and titanium tips that were made to pierce through most if not all kinds of armor, regardless of whether they were physical or magical. Some calculations Elis scribbled down at the bottom left corner of the blueprint estimated that at full speed, Charlotte's rounds would move at speeds that far surpassed Mach 350, and would be able to produce over 60 kilotons of force. And clearly, the blueprint wasn't even near completion.

Last edited:
"W-Well... Okay..." Elis said, blushing profusely as she pulled out the blueprints and unrolled it for Charlotte to see.

Anti-Freak 4000mm Combat Cannon: Charlotte, was what was written in the top right corner of the large paper.

The weapon was, to put it frankly, rather enormous. It had two barrels, each being, as the name of the weapon suggested, 4000 millimeters long, approximately 13.12336 feet, even taller than Adrian's Dragon Slayer. The inner-mechanisms of the large cannon involved the use of springs and gears along with Elis's own electrical energy to form a railing system of sorts where the rounds, which were 500 millimeters in length, approximately 1.64042 feet, would be violently propelled while spinning through the barrels. It was clearly far, far more complicated than that, but that's what Charlotte would've been able to pick up at least. The rounds were named "Phoebe", which were explosive shells with silver casings and titanium tips that were made to pierce through most if not all kinds of armor, regardless of whether they were physical or magical. Some calculations Elis scribbled down at the bottom left corner of the blueprint estimated that at full speed, Charlotte's rounds would move at speeds that far surpassed Mach 350, and would be able to produce over 60 kilotons of force. And clearly, the blueprint wasn't even near completion.
Charlotte stared at the blueprints for a moment, her eyes widening. It was...amazing, to say the least. To say nothing of the size of the weapon, the force it would generate would be absolutely insane. It was easily above anything she'd seen in the past. She kept reading, until one name caught her eye.

"...Pheobe..." Charlotte murmured softly. Something clicked in Charlotte's mind suddenly, and she said nothing for a few moments.

"...A-are you naming this...cannon, after my sister and me...?" Charlotte asked quietly, looking up at Elis.

Adrian got up shakily, reaching has mechanical hand out to Kentoria so she could grab it. "Well, come on..."

"Alright... I know she's struggling with the whole cult thing right now, so... I'll ask her later..." Valkiria murmured, beginning to tremble a bit again.

The weapon was, to put it frankly, rather enormous. It had two barrels, each being, as the name of the weapon suggested, 4000 millimeters long, approximately 13.12336 feet, even taller than Adrian's Dragon Slayer. The inner-mechanisms of the large cannon involved the use of springs and gears along with Elis's own electrical energy to form a railing system of sorts where the rounds, which were 500 millimeters in length, approximately 1.64042 feet, would be violently propelled while spinning through the barrels. It was clearly far, far more complicated than that, but that's what Charlotte would've been able to pick up at least. The rounds were named "Phoebe", which were explosive shells with silver casings and titanium tips that were made to pierce through most if not all kinds of armor, regardless of whether they were physical or magical. Some calculations Elis scribbled down at the bottom left corner of the blueprint estimated that at full speed, Charlotte's rounds would move at speeds that far surpassed Mach 1000, and would be able to produce over 60 kilotons of force. And clearly, the blueprint wasn't even near completion.
Kentoria grabbed on, picking up Dragon Slayer for Adrian as she did so, surprisingly managing the one-hand carry it

"Probably for the best, yeah?" Skarr responded, putting a hand out for Valkiria to grab onto for comfort if she wanted it

Olorin began working on the big gun, white and black designs began forming into a weapon that was nothing less but an assault cannon, the form coming into motion with white nanomachines that looked like malleable cubes to the naked eye, with two holes, one for grenades, and the other for large bullets the size of large soda cans each
R.f376e9e2c604368aa17ce66f89564914

Charlotte stared at the blueprints for a moment, her eyes widening. It was...amazing, to say the least. To say nothing of the size of the weapon, the force it would generate would be absolutely insane. It was easily above anything she'd seen in the past. She kept reading, until one name caught her eye.

"...Pheobe..." Charlotte murmured softly. Something clicked in Charlotte's mind suddenly, and she said nothing for a few moments.

"...A-are you naming this...cannon, after my sister and me...?" Charlotte asked quietly, looking up at Elis.
"I uh... I am..." Elis murmured, still blushing profusely as she rolled the blueprints back up. "I'm still trying to figure out how I can get the bullets to survive the speed they'll be coming out of the barrels... I've run a couple of simulations, and I... th-think I just need to replace the silver casings with.. pure bronze... And " She murmured.
Kentoria grabbed on, picking up Dragon Slayer for Adrian as she did so, surprisingly managing the one-hand carry it
Adrian nigh-instantly snatched the Dragon Slayer back, clearly not comfortable with her handling the sword as it held deep importance to him, lowering its weight to its lowest level and mounting it on his back.
"Probably for the best, yeah?" Skarr responded, putting a hand out for Valkiria to grab onto for comfort if she wanted it
Valkiria smiled, taking his hand. "Yeah... Thanks, Skarr..."

"I uh... I am..." Elis murmured, still blushing profusely as she rolled the blueprints back up. "I'm still trying to figure out how I can get the bullets to survive the speed they'll be coming out of the barrels... I've run a couple of simulations, and I... th-think I just need to replace the silver casings with.. pure bronze... And " She murmured.
a blush slowly crept onto Charlotte's face, her cheeks turning a light red.

"...That's....that's really sweet Elis." Charlotte said. She flashed the girl a genuine smile, clearly touched by her gesture.

"...I...I'm honored. Honestly. That you'd name a gun like this after me." She said. She rubbed her neck, clearly not used to this kind of thing.

Adrian nigh-instantly snatched the Dragon Slayer back, clearly not comfortable with her handling the sword as it held deep importance to him, lowering its weight to its lowest level and mounting it on his back.

Valkiria smiled, taking his hand. "Yeah... Thanks, Skarr..."
Eventually, Olorin started on her final creation, a massive handcannon in all respects, which was a six-shooter with bullets the size of small soda cans, forming into pink stars, eventually laying all the weapons out to come up with names
R.1dfd227ba5b04b5bddc6de90d41d802f

Kentoria nodded, clearly respecting that as she walked with him, stumbling along the way

"You know this is starting to remind me of a romance novel." Skarr said jokingly to keep the mood light

a blush slowly crept onto Charlotte's face, her cheeks turning a light red.

"...That's....that's really sweet Elis." Charlotte said. She flashed the girl a genuine smile, clearly touched by her gesture.

"...I...I'm honored. Honestly. That you'd name a gun like this after me." She said. She rubbed her neck, clearly not used to this kind of thing.
"W-Well, your my friend, Charlotte... " Elis murmured, her blush intensifying as she put the blueprints for "Charlotte" down. "E-E-Enough of that, though! I still need a few days to finish that!... I need to work on Phoebe's Fist...! I know I have the blueprints for Mk. 2 laying around here somewhere..."

Kentoria nodded, clearly respecting that as she walked with him, stumbling along the way
They eventually were able to get to an extremely bland room with a dirty bed, which Adrian sat on, breathing heavily as he tried to rest.
"You know this is starting to remind me of a romance novel." Skarr said jokingly to keep the mood light
"You read romance novels?" Valkiria asked with a lighthearted chuckle.

Rex decides to train a bit, maybe then the girl will learn a thing or two in swordsmanship or vice versa.

"Hey, Seraphina, do you want practice swordsmanship?" Rex told the girl when she noticed that her body temperature and her emotions were stable.

They eventually were able to get to an extremely bland room with a dirty bed, which Adrian sat on, breathing heavily as he tried to rest.

"You read romance novels?" Valkiria asked with a lighthearted chuckle.
Kentoria shifted to lean against the wall on the bed, breathing heavily as she glanced at Adrian

"Occasionally, I read pretty anything I can get my hands on" Skarr responded

"...Hellfire Shotguns, Charlotte's fury, Phoebe's Joy." Olorin slowly named the weapons, turning them into their unassembled forms of black and red smoke, white cubes, and pink stars respectively before making her way back to Charlotte and Elis

"W-Well, your my friend, Charlotte... " Elis murmured, her blush intensifying as she put the blueprints for "Charlotte" down. "E-E-Enough of that, though! I still need a few days to finish that!... I need to work on Phoebe's Fist...! I know I have the blueprints for Mk. 2 laying around here somewhere..."
Charlotte chuckled, a blush still on her cheeks.

"Eh? You made a Blueprint for another Phoebe's Fist already?" Charlotte asked. She glanced at Olorin as she walked in, waving at her.

Kentoria shifted to lean against the wall on the bed, breathing heavily as she glanced at Adrian
Adrian glanced back at her, "What...?"
"Occasionally, I read pretty anything I can get my hands on" Skarr responded
"Heh, I... don't think I ever actually learned how to read all that well. Blood Berserker knows how to read most of anything, but, our thoughts are separate..." Valkiria murmured.
"...Hellfire Shotguns, Charlotte's fury, Phoebe's Joy." Olorin slowly named the weapons, turning them into their unassembled forms of black and red smoke, white cubes, and pink stars respectively before making her way back to Charlotte and Elis
Charlotte chuckled, a blush still on her cheeks.

"Eh? You made a Blueprint for another Phoebe's Fist already?" Charlotte asked. She glanced at Olorin as she walked in, waving at her.
"Well, I had a general idea, but, I finalized it when you said you wanted another one!" Elis said, rummaging through her blueprints and pulling it out.

Elis rolled out the blueprints to show Charlotte, the gun was... not really a gun, actually. The basic idea of the weapon seemed to consist of metal plates made from magic and nanotechnology that would be sewn into Charlotte's muscles and fused with her arm, the nanotechnology clearly being added so that Charlotte could retract the metal plates into her arm if she ever wanted to keep her arm normal and the like. It was mostly so that she could always have Phoebe's Fist accessible to her, maintaining the ability to have the bullets bounce off the air at her will, but now the bullets could be produced from any part of her arm up to her shoulders with this design.

"Did I uh... go overboard...?" Elis asked, blushing.

"Well, I had a general idea, but, I finalized it when you said you wanted another one!" Elis said, rummaging through her blueprints and pulling it out.

Elis rolled out the blueprints to show Charlotte, the gun was... not really a gun, actually. The basic idea of the weapon seemed to consist of metal plates made from magic and nanotechnology that would be sewn into Charlotte's muscles and fused with her arm, the nanotechnology clearly being added so that Charlotte could retract the metal plates into her arm if she ever wanted to keep her arm normal and the like. It was mostly so that she could always have Phoebe's Fist accessible to her, maintaining the ability to have the bullets bounce off the air at her will, but now the bullets could be produced from any part of her arm up to her shoulders with this design.

Charlotte stared at Elis for a moment. She rubbed her neck, a brief look of confusion on her face.

"...Fused into my muscle..." Charlotte murmured. She hesitated for a moment,

"...So...if I...gained muscle, or something in my arm changed...would the arm still accommodate it?" Charlotte asked, looking back Elis.

Adrian glanced back at her, "What...?"

"Heh, I... don't think I ever actually learned how to read all that well. Blood Berserker knows how to read most of anything, but, our thoughts are separate..." Valkiria murmured.

"Just, thinking on what's happened thus far, and the relationship between us... I don't understand it really." Kentoria said

"Well we're going to fix that I think." Skarr said, smiling

Olorin looked at the designs, clearly very happy seeing Elis do this as she began to shift the pink stars over to Charlotte and around her

Charlotte stared at Elis for a moment. She rubbed her neck, a brief look of confusion on her face.

"...Fused into my muscle..." Charlotte murmured. She hesitated for a moment,

"...So...if I...gained muscle, or something in my arm changed...would the arm still accommodate it?" Charlotte asked, looking back Elis.
"Oh yeah yeah, it adapts to suit changes in your body and all that!" Elis said with a smile.
"Just, thinking on what's happened thus far, and the relationship between us... I don't understand it really." Kentoria said
"What's there to be confused about? Pretty sure we're dating or something." Adrian said with a shrug.
"Well we're going to fix that I think." Skarr said, smiling
"Alright... I guess I probably should've learned a long time ago, or else I wouldn't have been able to read the files on the criminals I judged..." Valkiria said.
Rex decides to train a bit, maybe then the girl will learn a thing or two in swordsmanship or vice versa.

"Hey, Seraphina, do you want practice swordsmanship?" Rex told the girl when she noticed that her body temperature and her emotions were stable.
"That's what I was planning to do..." Seraphina said, beginning to stretch out.

"Oh yeah yeah, it adapts to suit changes in your body and all that!" Elis said with a smile.

"What's there to be confused about? Pretty sure we're dating or something." Adrian said with a shrug.

"Alright... I guess I probably should've learned a long time ago, or else I wouldn't have been able to read the files on the criminals I judged..." Valkiria said.

"That's what I was planning to do..." Seraphina said, beginning to stretch out.
"Have we even gone on a date?" Kentoria asked

"That means you probably know how to read pretty well." Skarr responded

Charlotte nodded, a small smile creeping onto her face.

"...And...it's only an extra layer...right? My arm will still keep all its original...functions when it isn't on?" Charlotte asked.

Olorin looked at the designs, clearly very happy seeing Elis do this as she began to shift the pink stars over to Charlotte and around her
Charlotte glanced at the pink stars for a few moments. Planning on asking Olorin what they were after she sorted out the details with Phoebe's Fist.

"Have we even gone on a date?" Kentoria asked
"If we don't count the times you two nearly kill yourselves training, then, nope!" Kirby said, causing Adrian to sigh.
"That means you probably know how to read pretty well." Skarr responded
"I mean, I guess, but it's tiring... I wish everybody just downloaded their thoughts into machines or something. Sounds a lot more convenient." Valkiria said.
Charlotte nodded, a small smile creeping onto her face.

"...And...it's only an extra layer...right? My arm will still keep all its original...functions when it isn't on?" Charlotte asked.
"Well, yeah, duh. What'd be the point of giving you the option to turn it on and off?" Elis said, tilting her head.
"Well, let's see how you've been these days" Rex said as he walked to the battlefield.
"You wanna spar? Sorry, but I'd rather not get one-sidedly destroyed... Again..." Seraphina murmured.

"I'll guess, Adrian trained with you? So he didn't hold back long and kicked your butt," Rex said.

"Well, if you want I can fight with one hand while i hops on one foot and Blindfolded" Rex later said

"If we don't count the times you two nearly kill yourselves training, then, nope!" Kirby said, causing Adrian to sigh.

"I mean, I guess, but it's tiring... I wish everybody just downloaded their thoughts into machines or something. Sounds a lot more convenient." Valkiria said.

"Well, yeah, duh. What'd be the point of giving you the option to turn it on and off?" Elis said, tilting her head.

"You wanna spar? Sorry, but I'd rather not get one-sidedly destroyed... Again..." Seraphina murmured.
Kentoria also sighed, shaking herself, clearly trying to get the rhyme and reason of this

"I don't care for the idea myself." Skarr commented

Charlotte chuckled, shaking her head.

“Guess that was a dumb question.” She said. She thought for a moment, before nodding. A smile appeared on her face.

“…This looks…amazing, Elis. With this…I’ll never lose her again…” She said softly.

Kentoria also sighed, shaking herself, clearly trying to get the rhyme and reason of this
"I don't really think it's that confusing..." Adrian said with a shrug, just laying back.
"I don't care for the idea myself." Skarr commented
"Yeah, I imagined you wouldn't..." Valkiria said, standing up. "I should probably go talk to Elis about the 'thing', now..."
Charlotte chuckled, shaking her head.

“Guess that was a dumb question.” She said. She thought for a moment, before nodding. A smile appeared on her face.

“…This looks…amazing, Elis. With this…I’ll never lose her again…” She said softly.
"Just make sure it's not on your "one-handing" arm." Talandar said, the innuendo flying high over Olorin's head as she tilted it in confusion
"Yeah, but it'll take a bit for me to actually install it, so do you want me to do it now or later? Also, gross, Talandar..." Elis said.

"I'll guess, Adrian trained with you? So he didn't hold back long and kicked your butt," Rex said.

"Well, if you want I can fight with one hand while i hops on one foot and Blindfolded" Rex later said
"Very funny..." Seraphina grumbled, picking up a sword from the sword rack. "Just go easy on me if we're actually gonna do this."

"I don't really think it's that confusing..." Adrian said with a shrug, just laying back.

"Yeah, I imagined you wouldn't..." Valkiria said, standing up. "I should probably go talk to Elis about the 'thing', now..."

"Yeah, but it'll take a bit for me to actually install it, so do you want me to do it now or later? Also, gross, Talandar..." Elis said.
"Maybe for you but love is pretty much an entirely foreign concept for me." Kentoria responded

"Let's go then, yeah?" Skarr said

"Huh...?" Olorin looked even more confused

"...It's...It's nothing, Olorin." Charlotte said. She rolled her eyes at the crude joke, a short chuckle escaping her lips. She turned back towards Elis.

"...I think we should do it now...while we still got the time. Don't know how much free time we'll have after this, with the cultists around..." Charlotte said.

"Maybe for you but love is pretty much an entirely foreign concept for me." Kentoria responded
"Same here, but, I don't think it's that confusing. I think about you a lot, my heart beats a bit faster around you than when I'm not, I'd say I'm pretty interested in your physical attributes and we do have a lot in common. All in all, I think I could say I'm in love with you pretty easily." Adrian said with a shrug.
"Let's go then, yeah?" Skarr said
"A-Alright!" Valkiria said, getting up and moving to leave the room.
"...It's...It's nothing, Olorin." Charlotte said. She rolled her eyes at the crude joke, a short chuckle escaping her lips. She turned back towards Elis.

"...I think we should do it now...while we still got the time. Don't know how much free time we'll have after this, with the cultists around..." Charlotte said.
"Haha... yeah... let's just... forget about that... We can do it now though, yeah...!" Elis said before speaking to Charlotte telepathically.

"What is your uh... yknow... your fap hand... so I can avoid that..." Elis asked telepathically with a blush on her face.
Rex just smirked as he grabbed the Star Shard and got into position.

"I'll let you take the first blow" I reply
"Fair enough..." Seraphina said, getting into a rather decent stance and dashing forward to deliver a basic slash to his chest, breathing softly.

"Same here, but, I don't think it's that confusing. I think about you a lot, my heart beats a bit faster around you than when I'm not, I'd say I'm pretty interested in your physical attributes and we do have a lot in common. All in all, I think I could say I'm in love with you pretty easily." Adrian said with a shrug.

"A-Alright!" Valkiria said, getting up and moving to leave the room.

"Haha... yeah... let's just... forget about that... We can do it now though, yeah...!" Elis said before speaking to Charlotte telepathically.

"What is your uh... yknow... your fap hand... so I can avoid that..." Elis asked telepathically with a blush on her face.

"Fair enough..." Seraphina said, getting into a rather decent stance and dashing forward to deliver a basic slash to his chest, breathing softly.
"Fair enough, pretty much the same for me." Kentoria responded

Skarr followed her, staying silent

"O-okay???"' Olorin murmured

Back