• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

(Not gonna respond to the Olorin thing cause tf you want me to say lol.)
"I can't... not right now." Kentoria said, getting to her feet to continue training
"Yeah, you can..." Kirby grumbled, knowing she didn't have the physical capacity to stop Kentoria unless she just vored her into a pocket dimension as she just kept healing her while Adrian's eyes went cloudy somewhat.
"Well that ain't the truth. So we need to move to help you!" Skarr responded
"But what if it is the truth...?" Valkiria asked, "What if I'm just a... a..."

(Not gonna respond to the Olorin thing cause tf you want me to say lol.)

"Yeah, you can..." Kirby grumbled, knowing she didn't have the physical capacity to stop Kentoria unless she just vored her into a pocket dimension as she just kept healing her while Adrian's eyes went cloudy somewhat.

"But what if it is the truth...?" Valkiria asked, "What if I'm just a... a..."
"No I can't. And Adrian, don't kill yourself." Kentoria said as she raised her weapon and swung it, keeping on her feet

"You're not. There's nothing that can change that." Skarr said

Elis smiled and nodded, "I can make you anything you want, Charlotte..."
Charlotte nodded.

"...This one's also a bit...personal..." Charlotte said. She said nothing for a moment, before breathing out.

"...Recently...I...lost the white suit jacket and tie I always wear." Charlotte said quietly.

"...It...held...a lot of sentimental value. My...sister...always...loved the outfit. Thought it was the coolest thing...." Charlotte said, she trailed off, her voice cracking slightly.

"...A-anyway. I'd...love it if you could...recreate it...with your magic. It would...mean a lot to have it back."

"No I can't. And Adrian, don't kill yourself." Kentoria said as she raised her weapon and swung it, keeping on her feet
Adrian didn't respond, seeming to not have noticed her. "I can feel it... It's working..." He thought to himself, continuing to constantly observe his own body with his Spatial Awareness, able to feel the atoms and molecules of his entire body, his sword, and his armor and how they moved and functioned.
"You're not. There's nothing that can change that." Skarr said
Valkiria breathed out, continuing to tremble as she just said nothing and tried to keep herself calm.
Dean sighs then lets his mouth be open afterwards, then thinks for a little and turns to the cultist

"How much are you getting payed for this?"
The cultist sighed, "We don't get paid, Incubus..."

"It's a cult, Dean. They don't get paid money..." The Masked Man said, "What is the name of your leader?"

"His name...? Let me see... his name... I'll give you a hint..." The cultist said, whispering something to The Masked Man.

"Interesting..." The Masked Man grumbled, not in the mood for the cultist's games.
Charlotte nodded.

"...This one's also a bit...personal..." Charlotte said. She said nothing for a moment, before breathing out.

"...Recently...I...lost the white suit jacket and tie I always wear." Charlotte said quietly.

"...It...held...a lot of sentimental value. My...sister...always...loved the outfit. Thought it was the coolest thing...." Charlotte said, she trailed off, her voice cracking slightly.

"...A-anyway. I'd...love it if you could...recreate it...with your magic. It would...mean a lot to have it back."
"Oh, well, of course I can, Charlotte." Elis said, doing just that and recreating the suit and tie perfectly, telekinetically folding it and holding it in the air for her.

Adrian didn't respond, seeming to not have noticed her. "I can feel it... It's working..." He thought to himself, continuing to constantly observe his own body with his Spatial Awareness, able to feel the atoms and molecules of his entire body, his sword, and his armor and how they moved and functioned.

Valkiria breathed out, continuing to tremble as she just said nothing and tried to keep herself calm.

"It's a cult, Dean. They don't get paid money..." The Masked Man said, "What is the name of your leader?"

"His name...? Let me see... his name... I'll give you a hint..." The cultist said, whispering something to The Masked Man.

"Interesting..." The Masked Man grumbled, not in the mood for the cultist's games.

"Oh, well, of course I can, Charlotte." Elis said, doing just that and recreating the suit and tie perfectly, telekinetically folding it and holding it in the air for her.
"Adrian." Kentoria said, putting an armores hand on his shoulderplate, finally at least stopping to take a break

"We will control it, okay?" Skarr said to Valkiria

"Sh-should we get to work...?" Olorin asked Elis as Talandar moved to the engine room

"Adrian." Kentoria said, putting an armores hand on his shoulderplate, finally at least stopping to take a break
"What?" Adrian asked, continuing to train regardless.
"We will control it, okay?" Skarr said to Valkiria
"O-Okay... Alright..." Valkiria heaved out, seeming to have calmed down now.
"Sh-should we get to work...?" Olorin asked Elis as Talandar moved to the engine room
"I'm already working on a lot of stuff, Olorin..." Elis said to her telepathically.

"It's a cult, Dean. They don't get paid money..." The Masked Man said
"I dont really care to be honest of certain details so i just dont pay attention or simply forget them by how unimportant they are for me, unless its really a big deal"

Explains to masked man till he looked back at the cultist

"Then, will do sell us info for a sum of money? Whatever ammount you got in mind, triple it and you get it, you can get your life to be even better thanks to it..."

"What?" Adrian asked, continuing to train regardless.

"O-Okay... Alright..." Valkiria heaved out, seeming to have calmed down now.

"I'm already working on a lot of stuff, Olorin..." Elis said to her telepathically.
"Your eyes are clouding. It's as safe for you to continue as it is for me." Kentoria said

"You want to go over to Olorin's ship to ask Elis about it?" Skarr asked

"But I have ideas for weapons and such!" Olorin exclaimed in her thoughts assuming Elis could hear them

Charlotte stared at the suit. Wordlessly, she gently took it from Elis, her hands trembling slightly. It felt...the same. The familiar fabric rubbed along her fingertips as she gripped it. She looked around at the suit, gently brushing the buttons with her thumbs. Slowly, she held it up to her head, nearly burying her face into it. She stayed there for a few moments, wordlessly taking in the suit she thought she'd never see again. She shut her eyes tightly, trying to stop the tears threatening to fall from her face. Slowly...she took a deep breath.

"T-thank...you...Elis..." She said quietly.

"...T-this means...a lot."

"I dont really care to be honest of certain details so i just dont pay attention or simply forget them by how unimportant they are for me, unless its really a big deal"

Explains to masked man till he looked back at the cultist

"Then, will do sell us info for a sum of money? Whatever ammount you got in mind, triple it and you get it, you can get your life to be even better thanks to it..."
The cultist was about to start laughing his ass off, but, the Masked Man cut him off.

"Dean... You can't just pay these people off. The world doesn't revolve around money, you idiot." The Masked Man said, "Besides, I think I've got most of what I need..."
"Your eyes are clouding. It's as safe for you to continue as it is for me." Kentoria said
"I'll be fine." Adrian said, continuing to train.
"You want to go over to Olorin's ship to ask Elis about it?" Skarr asked
"N-No... We can do it later... I don't wanna interrupt anything that's going on." Valkiria said, just smiling at Skarr.
"But I have ideas for weapons and such!" Olorin exclaimed in her thoughts assuming Elis could hear them
Charlotte stared at the suit. Wordlessly, she gently took it from Elis, her hands trembling slightly. It felt...the same. The familiar fabric rubbed along her fingertips as she gripped it. She looked around at the suit, gently brushing the buttons with her thumbs. Slowly, she held it up to her head, nearly burying her face into it. She stayed there for a few moments, wordlessly taking in the suit she thought she'd never see again. She shut her eyes tightly, trying to stop the tears threatening to fall from her face. Slowly...she took a deep breath.

"T-thank...you...Elis..." She said quietly.

"...T-this means...a lot."
"Uh huh..." Elis thought back at Olorin, clearly thinking of a multitude more ideas to the point that it'd probably hurt her head if she shared them all.

"It's fine, Charlotte, you don't have to thank me... Do you want me to start working on your gun now...?" Elis asked, smiling at Charlotte, trying to be understanding about the sentimental value that these items had to Charlotte and clearly so.

The cultist was about to start laughing his ass off, but, the Masked Man cut him off.

"Dean... You can't just pay these people off. The world doesn't revolve around money, you idiot." The Masked Man said, "Besides, I think I've got most of what I need..."

"I'll be fine." Adrian said, continuing to train.

"N-No... We can do it later... I don't wanna interrupt anything that's going on." Valkiria said, just smiling at Skarr.

"Uh huh..." Elis thought back at Olorin, clearly thinking of a multitude more ideas to the point that it'd probably hurt her head if she shared them all.

"It's fine, Charlotte, you don't have to thank me... Do you want me to start working on your gun now...?" Elis asked, smiling at Charlotte, trying to be understanding about the sentimental value that these items had to Charlotte and clearly so.
"You're as fine as I am right now." Kentoria said with a sigh

"Alright, anything else you want to talk about?" Skarr asked Valkiria

Olorin got up and smiled at Charlotte, trying to be reassuring to her as she wanted to get to work

“O-one…one more thing, Elis” Charlotte said quietly. Her eyes still shut tightly, as her body trembled slightly.

“I-I know I’m asking for a lot…so I understand if you refuse but…” Charlotte said.

“…Can…can you add some magic to it? Just so…so it won’t get…destroyed…or lost…again.” Charlotte asked quietly. Her face was turning a soft pink. She was embarrassed, both for asking for so much and for nearly breaking down again in front of the two girls.

"You're as fine as I am right now." Kentoria said with a sigh
"Uh huh..." Adrian grumbled out, still continuing to train.
"Alright, anything else you want to talk about?" Skarr asked Valkiria
"Not much, I guess... How have you been feeling lately? We've sorta been talking about me this whole time..." Valkiria said.
“O-one…one more thing, Elis” Charlotte said quietly. Her eyes still shut tightly, as her body trembled slightly.

“I-I know I’m asking for a lot…so I understand if you refuse but…” Charlotte said.

“…Can…can you add some magic to it? Just so…so it won’t get…destroyed…or lost…again.” Charlotte asked quietly. Her face was turning a soft pink. She was embarrassed, both for asking for so much and for nearly breaking down again in front of the two girls.
Elis's eyes widened at Charlotte's blush, but then she began to chuckle.

"It already is enchanted, silly... Look a bit closer." Elis said, pointing out how the runes around the shirt were still settling in, outlining Charlotte's body. "I wouldn't give you something that wasn't infused with magic."

"It already is enchanted, silly... Look a bit closer." Elis said, pointing out how the runes around the shirt were still settling in, outlining Charlotte's body. "I wouldn't give you something that wasn't infused with magic."
"O-oh!" Charlotte said. She slowly opened her eyes, looking down at the runes settling onto the shirt. She blinked the tears out of her eyes, before slowly glancing up at Elis.

"...What did you...put into it?" Charlotte asked quietly. Excitement and happiness slowly mixed into the sadness in her voice.

"Uh huh..." Adrian grumbled out, still continuing to train.

"Not much, I guess... How have you been feeling lately? We've sorta been talking about me this whole time..." Valkiria said.

Kentoria moved to try and put her sword in front of Dragon Slayer to stop Adrian so he'd rest, clearly beginning to be worried about him

"Well, I haven't known what to think since I've gotten here, Personally I've basically always been a survivor with very little." Skarr responded

Olorin watched, smiling more and blushing herself, beginning to stand at the entrance to the room over

"Have you lived as long as me to make that statement?......even if a minority doesnt...its simply...a minority only...."

Says while glaring at the masked man

"And from just a name you think its more then enough....how you can be sure he isnt lying whatever he told you...."

"O-oh!" Charlotte said. She slowly opened her eyes, looking down at the runes settling onto the shirt. She blinked the tears out of her eyes, before slowly glancing up at Elis.

"...What did you...put into it?" Charlotte asked quietly. Excitement and happiness slowly mixed into the sadness in her voice.
"Mostly defensive enchantments. I'd say around... 253? Or was it 256? I can't remember!" Elis said with a smile.
Kentoria moved to try and put her sword in front of Dragon Slayer to stop Adrian so he'd rest, clearly beginning to be worried about him
Adrian stopped so he didn't hit her sword, grunting and turning to Kentoria. "I can keep going..."
"Well, I haven't known what to think since I've gotten here, Personally I've basically always been a survivor with very little." Skarr responded
"Same here... But regardless, I'm sure there's more to you than meets the eye." Valkiria said with a soft chuckle.
"Have you lived as long as me to make that statement?......even if a minority doesnt...its simply...a minority only...."

Says while glaring at the masked man

"And from just a name you think its more then enough....how you can be sure he isnt lying whatever he told you...."
"I don't know if he's lying or not... But it's the best we've got so far." The Masked Man said, sighing.

"Mostly defensive enchantments. I'd say around... 253? Or was it 256? I can't remember!" Elis said with a smile.

Adrian stopped so he didn't hit her sword, grunting and turning to Kentoria. "I can keep going..."

"Same here... But regardless, I'm sure there's more to you than meets the eye." Valkiria said with a soft chuckle.

"I don't know if he's lying or not... But it's the best we've got so far." The Masked Man said, sighing.
"We both can, that doesn't mean she should." Kentoria responded

"I mean what in there to say, the planet I was born on is probably space dust." Skarr responded with a genuine chuckle

Charlotte stared at Elis for a moment. Slowly, she stood up, walking over to her. Opening her arms...she wrapped the girl into a tight hug, nearly lifting her off the bed. Tears began to fall from her cheeks.

"...Thank you..." Charlotte said softly.

"...Thank you....so much..."

"There was more in his mind, besides the leader i assume that i saw inside, along some incoherent talks in a language im not familiar with"

Then turns around to stare to the man

"If i had something to translate it somehow....or decode in a way....would be easier"

"We both can, that doesn't mean she should." Kentoria responded
"I'll be fine, Kentoria..." Adrian said, clearly wanting to continue training.
"I mean what in there to say, the planet I was born on is probably space dust." Skarr responded with a genuine chuckle
"Fair enough. I don't actually remember the planet I was born on, but it probably got vaporized or something..." Valkiria murmured, seeming a little sad at that.
Charlotte stared at Elis for a moment. Slowly, she stood up, walking over to her. Opening her arms...she wrapped the girl into a tight hug, nearly lifting her off the bed. Tears began to fall from her cheeks.

"...Thank you..." Charlotte said softly.

"...Thank you....so much..."
Elis hugged back, smiling. "It's fine, Charlotte... If you ever need anything else you just come to me and I'll do it, alright?"
"There was more in his mind, besides the leader i assume that i saw inside, along some incoherent talks in a language im not familiar with"

Then turns around to stare to the man

"If i had something to translate it somehow....or decode in a way....would be easier"
"We could try and throw him at Elis and see if she can try and break it down so that you can read it..." The Masked Man suggested.

"I'll be fine, Kentoria..." Adrian said, clearly wanting to continue training.

"Fair enough. I don't actually remember the planet I was born on, but it probably got vaporized or something..." Valkiria murmured, seeming a little sad at that.

Elis hugged back, smiling. "It's fine, Charlotte... If you ever need anything else you just come to me and I'll do it, alright?"

"We could try and throw him at Elis and see if she can try and break it down so that you can read it..." The Masked Man suggested.
"Yeah that's what I'd say to you but we know how well you'd listen." Kentoria said, moving to stand and train at his side, but not starting

"Yeah, it is a tragedy, but we need to look to the present and future, so we can enjoy our time in the universe, yeah?" Skarr said

"You think she knows a language i dont?....i know all mortals languages and those of other worlds we have mapped in the whole world...but surely she knows this one somehow....."

Commented back on masked man when Dean heard his suggestion

Charlotte tightened the hug for a moment, before slowly letting go.

"...Alright Elis...I will" Charlotte said quietly. She flashed the girl a small smile.

"...If...you still feel like working on Pheobe's Fist, I can...leave you to it. It seemed like...Olorin was a bit excited about that..." Charlotte said, chuckling softly.

"Yeah that's what I'd say to you but we know how well you'd listen." Kentoria said, moving to stand and train at his side, but not starting
Adrian sighed, just continuing to train with a stern look on his face, grunting as he did so.
"Yeah, it is a tragedy, but we need to look to the present and future, so we can enjoy our time in the universe, yeah?" Skarr said
"Yeah, I guess your right about that..." Valkiria said, smiling a bit at that.
"You think she knows a language i dont?....i know all mortals languages and those of other worlds we have mapped in the whole world...but surely she knows this one somehow....."

Commented back on masked man when Dean heard his suggestion
"She doesn't need to read it, she just needs to decode it partially so that you can read it. She's good at analyzing stuff." The Masked Man said, "Hell, if you give the info to Charlotte maybe she can break it down for you as well... Words and shit are pretty much just shapes."
Charlotte tightened the hug for a moment, before slowly letting go.

"...Alright Elis...I will" Charlotte said quietly. She flashed the girl a small smile.

"...If...you still feel like working on Pheobe's Fist, I can...leave you to it. It seemed like...Olorin was a bit excited about that..." Charlotte said, chuckling softly.
"No No, you should stay...! It is your weapon after all, and I enjoy your company." Elis said, not minding if Charlotte stayed for the process.

Adrian sighed, just continuing to train with a stern look on his face, grunting as he did so.

"Yeah, I guess your right about that..." Valkiria said, smiling a bit at that.

"She doesn't need to read it, she just needs to decode it partially so that you can read it. She's good at analyzing stuff." The Masked Man said, "Hell, if you give the info to Charlotte maybe she can break it down for you as well... Words and shit are pretty much just shapes."

"No No, you should stay...! It is your weapon after all, and I enjoy your company." Elis said, not minding if Charlotte stayed for the process.
Kentoria did as well, clearly pushing herself to where she shouldn't be going

Skarr smiled as well, closing his eyes as he waited for anything else Valkiria wanted to say

Dean expression changed to that of a pretty annoyed person, glaring daggers at the masked man, although he replies to him moments later with a response

"Call them here already...."

Kentoria did as well, clearly pushing herself to where she shouldn't be going
Adrian kept training, trying to push back his worry for Kentoria so that he could continue building his strength, and he was clearly worried more about her than he was himself.
Skarr smiled as well, closing his eyes as he waited for anything else Valkiria wanted to say
"Thanks for... talking to me like this, Skarr. It means a lot..." Valkiria said.

Adrian kept training, trying to push back his worry for Kentoria so that he could continue building his strength, and he was clearly worried more about her than he was himself.

"Thanks for... talking to me like this, Skarr. It means a lot..." Valkiria said.
Kentoria's training was intense to the point where the skin on her neck tore a bit, her breathing never changing however

"No problem, someone has to be here for you right?" Skarr responded

Charlotte smiled.

"....Heh....alright Elis. Just don't want to take up too much of you two's time." Charlotte said.

"...I do like seeing...how you craft weapons, it's pretty interesting." Charlotte said, chuckling a bit.

Kentoria's training was intense to the point where the skin on her neck tore a bit, her breathing never changing however
Adrian's muscle tightening began to waver, causing him to let out a loud grunt of immense pain, nearly falling to his knees as he breathed heavily and Kirby immediately began focusing on healing him as he felt multiple muscles violently tear. "Agh...!!"
"No problem, someone has to be here for you right?" Skarr responded
"I-... I guess. Honestly, when I came to the Stars of Cinder I expected way worse treatment..." Valkiria said with a chuckle.
Charlotte smiled.

"....Heh....alright Elis. Just don't want to take up too much of you two's time." Charlotte said.

"...I do like seeing...how you craft weapons, it's pretty interesting." Charlotte said, chuckling a bit.
"Stop asking questions and do what you got told...."

Responded as he moved back at the cultist waiting
"Sure thing, your majesty..." The Masked Man said, moving to Olorin's ship.

"Well, I think we've got plenty of time...!" Elis said, moving over to manifest a forging area in the room which was the original one she had in the SoC ship, with a multitude of her weapon blueprints just hanging around the furnace. "Sorry that it's a little messy..."

Adrian's muscle tightening began to waver, causing him to let out a loud grunt of immense pain, nearly falling to his knees as he breathed heavily and Kirby immediately began focusing on healing him as he felt multiple muscles violently tear. "Agh...!!"

"I-... I guess. Honestly, when I came to the Stars of Cinder I expected way worse treatment..." Valkiria said with a chuckle.

"Sure thing, your majesty..." The Masked Man said, moving to Olorin's ship.

"Well, I think we've got plenty of time...!" Elis said, moving over to manifest a forging area in the room which was the original one she had in the SoC ship, with a multitude of her weapon blueprints just hanging around the furnace. "Sorry that it's a little messy..."
Kentoria immediately stopped and fell herself as her focus was broken, shifting to sit next to Adrian silently

"Well, most of them have the sense to realize you weren't in your right mind." Skarr responded

"I'll get started myself, okay?" Olorin asked, though her ship didn't open for The Masked Man, clearly some kind of security system in place

"It's no problem..." Charlotte said. she glanced at the weapon blueprints for a few moments, examining the designs. She whistled, clearly impressed.

"...You really are a genius, Elis. Didn't know some of these were even possible..." Charlotte muttered.

Kentoria immediately stopped and fell herself as her focus was broken, shifting to sit next to Adrian silently
Adrian just sat down, dropping the Dragon Slayer. "******* hell..."
"Well, most of them have the sense to realize you weren't in your right mind." Skarr responded
"I guess I should be thankful for that... I did some... really terrible things..." Valkiria murmured.
"I'll get started myself, okay?" Olorin asked, though her ship didn't open for The Masked Man, clearly some kind of security system in place
"It's no problem..." Charlotte said. she glanced at the weapon blueprints for a few moments, examining the designs. She whistled, clearly impressed.

"...You really are a genius, Elis. Didn't know some of these were even possible..." Charlotte muttered.
"...They're probably up to something. I can wait." The Masked Man thought to himself, shrugging.

"Oh, those are just some doodles I made up, not anything genius level...! Olorin's much more of a genius than I am!" Elis said, though, looking through the blueprints, Charlotte did find one buried underneath the rest that seemed to have her name on it.

"Oh, those are just some doodles I made up, not anything genius level...! Olorin's much more of a genius than I am!" Elis said, though, looking through the blueprints, Charlotte did find one buried underneath the rest that seemed to have her name on it.
"Heh, don't sell yourself short." Charlotte said, chuckling a bit. As she examined the blueprints, her eyes fell on one buried under the others. She raised an eyebrow, gently moving a few blueprints aside to get a better look.

"Oh. This one's got my name on it. What's that about?" Charlotte asked.

Adrian just sat down, dropping the Dragon Slayer. "******* hell..."

"I guess I should be thankful for that... I did some... really terrible things..." Valkiria murmured.

"...They're probably up to something. I can wait." The Masked Man thought to himself, shrugging.

"We probably shouldn't train this hard again... at least for awhile..." Kentoria muttered

"And you weren't in your right mind when you did them, simple as that, and they understand that." Skarr said, smiling as he opened his eyes

Olorin met up with Talandar, nodding to him as she took the metal alloy out of the forge, working to make them all a form of nanotechnology she could give a set form to turn into, having Talandar begin to make something big Charlotte could call on for when the going got tough, specifically having him make a basic design she'd get to later, managing to form them into black and red smoky nanomachines...

Back