• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Pfft..." The cultist chuckled, "Really... how amateurish do you people get? Torture a ********* to get information out of them? Is that the best your filth can come up with? Really? You amuse me so much.. you make me want to tell you what you want to know out of pity, you incubus ****..."
"Who says i was going to torture you....i said it will give you pleasure....but if you wanna pass the chance its your loss...."

Says as he walks away slowly with arms behind his back, he was trying reverse psychology on him, along his social influence capability put to use

"I had masochists before you and they all have been satisfied as if in cloud nine after giving them the pain asked, bet your boss doesnt give you the best life and enjoyment you wanna experience"

The grey-haired soldier tapped her foot on the ground rapidly in impatience, breathing in and out slowly, keeping herself steady.

"In terms of torture devices we have plenty... But I may believe I have an idea on how we can get the info out of him quicker..." She murmured.
“Torture devices wouldn’t work against this…freak, anyway.” Charlotte muttered. She breathed out.

“What’s the idea?”

“Torture devices wouldn’t work against this…freak, anyway.” Charlotte muttered. She breathed out.

“What’s the idea?”
"...We humor him." The grey-haired soldier said, "He's amused right now... We just need to keep amusing him. He said he would give us info out of pity, yeah...? Then all we need to do is keep humoring his games until he loosens up... We let Dean keep buttering him up with his psychology crap."
"Who says i was going to torture you....i said it will give you pleasure....but if you wanna pass the chance its your loss...."

Says as he walks away slowly with arms behind his back, he was trying reverse psychology on him, along his social influence capability put to use

"I had masochists before you and they all have been satisfied as if in cloud nine after giving them the pain asked, bet your boss doesnt give you the best life and enjoyment you wanna experience"
"My master provides me with more than enough entertainment for one lifetime, Incubus. Your games only serve to bring your death and the deaths of your comrades closer to you..." The cultist said.
"I feel the same way..." Kentoria muttered, holding herself back

"Then let's get you to a room, yeah?" Skarr said, putting out a hand to lead Valkiria to one

"..." Olorin was quiet, just hugging Elis back, trying to calm herself down
Adrian just sighed, "Let's just get out of here... I need to get some training in anyway..."

"Yeah... Thank you..." Valkiria said, allowing herself to be led.
"Complete brainwashing perhaps?" Rex asked
"If we could brainwash him I would've already done it..." The Masked Man grumbled, "He probably has a resistance to it anyway..."

Last edited:
"My master provides me with more than enough entertainment for one lifetime, Incubus. Your games only serve to bring your death and the deaths of your comrades closer to you..." The cultist said.
"I met death itself and looked in their eyes mortal.....im not afraid one bit of death.....and entertainment for one lifetime?....please.....your lifetime is an insignificant speck of dust....you never had eternal pleasure that a demon can provide and you just refuse it because you are such a fool to believe your boss can give the best for you....i have lived an eternal life....i know far more then you or your leader could possibly know in that regard....so dont tell me you have it all covered...."

Told to the man

"...We humor him." The grey-haired soldier said, "He's amused right now... We just need to keep amusing him. He said he would give us info out of pity, yeah...? Then all we need to do is keep humoring his games until he loosens up... We let Dean keep buttering him up with his psychology crap."

Adrian just sighed, "Let's just get out of here... I need to get some training in anyway..."

"Yeah... Thank you..." Valkiria said, allowing herself to be led.

"If we could brainwash him I would've already done it..." The Masked Man grumbled, "He probably has a resistance to it anyway..."
Kentoria nodded, moving to find the training area, clearly feeling the same

Skarr led Valkiria to a bedroom, smiling before turning to walk out to give Valkiria privacy

“…Dean’s silver tongue is finally coming in handy.” Charlotte said, rolling her eyes slightly. She shook her head, wave of anger briefly washing over her. She had wanted the man to be tortured. She had wanted to torture him herself. To hear his screams of agony, to watch him plead for help, just as the tortured women did. But…it was clear that would be a useless endeavor. Slowly she took another breath, before nodding.

“…I guess I’ll let him handle it then. Call me if you guy’s need me.” She said quietly. She lit herself another cigarette, before slowly walking out of the room.

"I met death itself and looked in their eyes mortal.....im not afraid one bit of death.....and entertainment for one lifetime?....please.....your lifetime is an insignificant speck of dust....you never had eternal pleasure that a demon can provide and you just refuse it because you are such a fool to believe your boss can give the best for you....i have lived an eternal life....i know far more then you or your leader could possibly know in that regard....so dont tell me you have it all covered...."

Told to the man
"So you plan to have a pissing contest with me, Incubus? How typical..." The cultist said, "The answer to your questions are right in front of you. Just ask your friend in the mask for confirmation... He and my master have quite the history..."
Kentoria nodded, moving to find the training area, clearly feeling the same
They found a rather open area, clearly meant for the training of the soldiers of Krieg, who were currently also doing their own hellish training. Adrian immediately got to work and activated his Spatial Awareness, beginning to focus it on himself as he drew Dragon Slayer and began swinging as usual, making sure to be facing Kentoria.
Skarr led Valkiria to a bedroom, smiling before turning to walk out to give Valkiria privacy
"You don't have to go, Skarr. It's fine to stay if you want to." Valkiria said, slowly opening her eyes and breathing softly.
Rex just sighed, apparently he had already gotten bored of so much talk that deciding that others could handle it, so he went to see how the Kids were
Seraphina was far, far away from the interrogation scene, just going through basic workouts in order to both train and calm herself.
“…Dean’s silver tongue is finally coming in handy.” Charlotte said, rolling her eyes slightly. She shook her head, wave of anger briefly washing over her. She had wanted the man to be tortured. She had wanted to torture him herself. To hear his screams of agony, to watch him plead for help, just as the tortured women did. But…it was clear that would be a useless endeavor. Slowly she took another breath, before nodding.

“…I guess I’ll let him handle it then. Call me if you guy’s need me.” She said quietly. She lit herself another cigarette, before slowly walking out of the room.
"Alright... Try checking on Elis and Olorin. Both of them are young, and your close with them, so maybe you can cheer them up." The grey-haired soldier suggested.

"So you plan to have a pissing contest with me, Incubus? How typical..." The cultist said, "The answer to your questions are right in front of you. Just ask your friend in the mask for confirmation... He and my master have quite the history..."

They found a rather open area, clearly meant for the training of the soldiers of Krieg, who were currently also doing their own hellish training. Adrian immediately got to work and activated his Spatial Awareness, beginning to focus it on himself as he drew Dragon Slayer and began swinging as usual, making sure to be facing Kentoria.

"You don't have to go, Skarr. It's fine to stay if you want to." Valkiria said, slowly opening her eyes and breathing softly.

Seraphina was far, far away from the interrogation scene, just going through basic workouts in order to both train and calm herself.

"Alright... Try checking on Elis and Olorin. Both of them are young, and your close with them, so maybe you can cheer them up." The grey-haired soldier suggested.
Kentoria also began training, clearly to an extreme she hadn't gone before, trying to get herself stronger to be prepared

"If you want me to stay I can, Valkiria." Skarr said, turning around

Charlotte glanced at the soldier for a moment, before breathing out, smoke trailing from her lips. She had stopped paying attention to the conversation between the Cultist and Dean, leading to her missing his last remark.

"...Yeah. Haven't had a real talk with Elis since..." Charlotte trailed off, shaking her head. Unconsciously, she glanced down at her arm, the same one that had been burned earlier.

"...I'll go check on her. Fill me in on what happens." She said. She shifted slightly, walking in the direction she saw Elis and Olorin leave.

Last edited:
"Vulgar good for nothing mortal...."

Murmurs to himself, then upon hearing the last parts, Dean turns his head at the masked man

"You knew their boss...."

Asked simply

Kentoria also began training, clearly to an extreme she hadn't gone before, trying to get herself stronger to be prepared

Adrian just sighed out and did the same, increasing Dragon Slayer's weight to its maximum as he kept an Eagle Eye on Kentoria with his Spatial Awareness, sweat already beginning to pool under him due to the room barely having any ventilation.
"I would enjoy the company. We did used to work in the same department before we joined the Stars of Cinder, so, I know you the best, anyway." She said with a smile.
Charlotte glanced at the soldier for a moment, before breathing out, smoke trailing from her lips.

"...Yeah. Haven't had a real talk with Elis since..." Charlotte trailed off, shaking her head. Unconsciously, she glanced down at her arm, the same one that had been burned earlier.

"...I'll go check on her. Fill me in on what happens." She said. She shifted slightly, walking in the direction she saw Elis and Olorin leave.
Elis was still hugging Olorin to calm her, not having moved from the spot as she had already long since made her breathing steady.
"Well, it seems that you are on a good path, Seraphina, If you want I can give you a couple of tips" Rex said as he watched her train
Seraphina didn't seem to hear Rex, completely absorbed in her training. "Haaaaa.... Haa...."
"Vulgar good for nothing mortal...."

Murmurs to himself, then upon hearing the last parts, Dean turns his head at the masked man

"You knew their boss...."

Asked simply
"We were enemies once... Before I gathered the Stars of Cinder..." The Masked Man said, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Indeed, our master remembers you very fondly, Masked One...! But you won't be able to stop us this time. Not on your own, and not with your petty group of children you gathered out of the slums of forgotten, broken shit planet we've already long since consumed. Once again, we'll have been the ones to win this war... again... and again... and again...!"

"I guess it's one of those, don't you think so kid?" He said as he walked over to Brownie, who was on the other side in a place where he couldn't disturb Seraphina.

The black Beast nodded

Adrian just sighed out and did the same, increasing Dragon Slayer's weight to its maximum as he kept an Eagle Eye on Kentoria with his Spatial Awareness, sweat already beginning to pool under him due to the room barely having any ventilation.

"I would enjoy the company. We did used to work in the same department before we joined the Stars of Cinder, so, I know you the best, anyway." She said with a smile.

Elis was still hugging Olorin to calm her, not having moved from the spot as she had already long since made her breathing steady.

Seraphina didn't seem to hear Rex, completely absorbed in her training. "Haaaaa.... Haa...."

"We were enemies once... Before I gathered the Stars of Cinder..." The Masked Man said, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Indeed, our master remembers you very fondly, Masked One...! But you won't be able to stop us this time. Not on your own, and not with your petty group of children you gathered out of the slums of forgotten, broken shit planet we've already long since consumed. Once again, we'll have been the ones to win this war... again... and again... and again...!"
Kentoria's hands began to bleed, her muscles already screaming at her, blood mixed with sweat beginning to drip out of her armor.

"True, anything you want to chat about?" Skarr asked, pulling up an chair and sitting down

Olorin was doing the same, having already closed her eyes with her arms wrapped tightly around Elis

Seraphina finished her workouts and stood up, breathing out. "Calm down... Don't let your emotions get the better of you..." She thought to herself, sweat pooling under her.
Kentoria's hands began to bleed, her muscles already screaming at her, blood mixed with sweat beginning to drip out of her armor.
Adrian clenched his muscles, stopping his wounds from opening up and compressing every single muscle in his body like armor below his flesh, causing him unfathomable pain as his muscles screamed for rest, but, it prevented him from bleeding out at least as he kept swinging his sword, Kirby sighing out and healing Kentoria.
"True, anything you want to chat about?" Skarr asked, pulling up an chair and sitting down
"I honestly don't know... I'm just trying to keep myself away from blood as much as possible..." Valkiria murmured.

Charlotte overheard the cultist's words as she walked away. For one brief moment, she froze, her fists immediately clenching. It took all her willpower not to turn around and snap the man's neck. To break every bone in his body until he was nothing but a mangled mess on the ground.

Slowly, she took a shaky breath. And another...and another. Focusing entirely on the sound of her breath as she tried to keep herself from losing control. After a few moments, she continued to walk, her pace quicker now. She knew that if she had stayed any longer...she would have repeated Seraphina's mistake.

After a moment, she reached Elis and Oloron, her breathing labored from stress. Her gaze, which had been fixed into a glare, softened as she glanced at the two huddled together. She immediately put out her cigarette, taking another breath to calm herself, before approaching the two. Slowly, she got onto one knee, going eye level with them.

"...Hey you two..." Charlotte said softly.

Seraphina finished her workouts and stood up, breathing out. "Calm down... Don't let your emotions get the better of you..." She thought to herself, sweat pooling under her.

Adrian clenched his muscles, stopping his wounds from opening up and compressing every single muscle in his body like armor below his flesh, causing him unfathomable pain as his muscles screamed for rest, but, it prevented him from bleeding out at least as he kept swinging his sword, Kirby sighing out and healing Kentoria.

"I honestly don't know... I'm just trying to keep myself away from blood as much as possible..." Valkiria murmured
Kentoria didn't bat an eye as she continued training, balancing herself as new wounds constantly opened up

"Which is why I'm glad a fight hasn't broken out, since I pretty much fight by gutting myself." Skarr responded, reaching out a hand to put on Valkiria's shoulder

"Hey Seraphina, do you want water or a towel?" Rex asked the girl with a both in his hands, after all he knew what could happen if the body reached its limit and it wasn't hydrated.

Charlotte overheard the cultist's words as she walked away. For one brief moment, she froze, her fists immediately clenching. It took all her willpower not to turn around and snap the man's neck. To break every bone in his body until he was nothing but a mangled mess on the ground.

Slowly, she took a shaky breath. And another...and another. Focusing entirely on the sound of her breath as she tried to keep herself from losing control. After a few moments, she continued to walk, her pace quicker now. She knew that if she had stayed any longer...she would have repeated Seraphina's mistake.

After a moment, she reached Elis and Oloron, her breathing labored from stress. Her gaze, which had been fixed into a glare, softened as she glanced at the two huddled together. She immediately put out her cigarette, taking another breath to calm herself, before approaching the two. Slowly, she got onto one knee, going eye level with them.

"...Hey you two..." Charlotte said softly.
"Hey.... Charlotte..." Elis murmured, glancing at Charlotte with gentle electricity crackling around her.
Kentoria didn't bat an eye as she continued training, balancing herself as new wounds constantly opened up
Kirby simply kept constantly healing Kentoria, Adrian also getting absorbed into his training as his muscles continued to scream out for rest, visibly trembling.
"Which is why I'm glad a fight hasn't broken out, since I pretty much fight by gutting myself." Skarr responded, reaching out a hand to put on Valkiria's shoulder
Valkiria let him do so, shaking her head. "A fight will break out soon, though... And I can't just keep... my eyes closed the whole time..."
"Hey Seraphina, do you want water or a towel?" Rex asked the girl with a both in his hands, after all he knew what could happen if the body reached its limit and it wasn't hydrated.
Seraphina turned to Rex, just noticing him there. "Yeah... I'd like that, thanks....."

"Hey.... Charlotte..." Elis murmured, glancing at Charlotte with gentle electricity crackling around her.

Kirby simply kept constantly healing Kentoria, Adrian also getting absorbed into his training as his muscles continued to scream out for rest, visibly trembling.

Valkiria let him do so, shaking her head. "A fight will break out soon, though... And I can't just keep... my eyes closed the whole time..."

Seraphina turned to Rex, just noticing him there. "Yeah... I'd like that, thanks....."
Olorin kept clinging to Elis, barely even realizing Charlotte was there

Kentoria continued to train, before one swing caused her legs to give out from under her from sheer strain, leaving her trying to struggle to her feet

"Then we need to harness your ability, do you think we could start?" Skarr asked

Kentoria continued to train, before one swing caused her legs to give out from under her from sheer strain, leaving her trying to struggle to her feet
Adrian stopped swinging his sword and turned to Kentoria, breathing out as he violently trembled with each step over to her, helping her up as he was still clearly supremely focused, as a single moment of lapse in his focus would spell the collapse of every muscle in his body at once. "Take it easy..." He heaved out.
"Then we need to harness your ability, do you think we could start?" Skarr asked
"Harness it... I've tried and I still can't control it... it always... overcomes me..." Valkiria said, beginning to tremble a bit.
Charlotte glanced at the electricity for a moment, before breathing out lightly.

"...Wanted to...check in on you two. How are you holding up?" Charlotte asked softly.
"Generally fine... We just... needed a while to calm down..." Elis said, gently patting Olorin's head.

Adrian stopped swinging his sword and turned to Kentoria, breathing out as he violently trembled with each step over to her, helping her up as he was still clearly supremely focused, as a single moment of lapse in his focus would spell the collapse of every muscle in his body at once. "Take it easy..." He heaved out.

"Harness it... I've tried and I still can't control it... it always... overcomes me..." Valkiria said, beginning to tremble a bit.

"Generally fine... We just... needed a while to calm down..." Elis said, gently patting Olorin's head.
"A-argh... I'm not the only one who needs to do that..." Kentoria muttered, wanting to get back to training but knowing that Adrian probably wouldn't let her

"Then we must find how it takes over... perhaps Elis could be of help with that?" Skarr suggested gently

Olorin made a soft murmur, beginning to tug Elis to take this to their room

Charlotte glanced at Olorin for a moment, before nodding, turning back to Elis.

"...I don't want to intrude if you two want to be...alone." Charlotte said quietly. She figured they were close enough that they could calm down together.

"...But...tell me if I can help, alright? Tim can always get a hold of me, if you need anything." She said softly.

"A-argh... I'm not the only one who needs to do that..." Kentoria muttered, wanting to get back to training but knowing that Adrian probably wouldn't let her
"You need it more than I do... Take a breather..." Adrian said, clearly planning to continue training while Kirby healed Kentoria.

"Both of you are out of your minds, you know that...?" Kirby said with a sigh, continuing to heal Kentoria.
"Then we must find how it takes over... perhaps Elis could be of help with that?" Skarr suggested gently
"M-Maybe... I just... I don't know, Skarr... I've been like this all my life..." Valkiria murmured.
Olorin made a soft murmur, beginning to tug Elis to take this to their room
Charlotte glanced at Olorin for a moment, before nodding, turning back to Elis.

"...I don't want to intrude if you two want to be...alone." Charlotte said quietly. She figured they were close enough that they could calm down together.

"...But...tell me if I can help, alright? Tim can always get a hold of me, if you need anything." She said softly.
"N-No, Charlotte... It's fine... We should... take this to our room." Elis said, teleporting all 3 of them along with Timcanpy into their room on Olorin's ship, with Elis and Olorin being placed on the bed.

"I'm glad you... came to check on us. It means a lot."

"You need it more than I do... Take a breather..." Adrian said, clearly planning to continue training while Kirby healed Kentoria.

"Both of you are out of your minds, you know that...?" Kirby said with a sigh, continuing to heal Kentoria.

"M-Maybe... I just... I don't know, Skarr... I've been like this all my life..." Valkiria murmured.

"N-No, Charlotte... It's fine... We should... take this to our room." Elis said, teleporting all 3 of them along with Timcanpy into their room on Olorin's ship, with Elis and Olorin being placed on the bed.

"I'm glad you... came to check on us. It means a lot."
"..." Kentoria was silent, trying to get to her feet to train more still, clearly frustrated with the fact she couldn't get up to train

"That doesn't mean it can't be helped..." Skarr responded

Olorin hid being uncomfortable with Charlotte on her ship, having memories of what happened between her and Elis and freezing up a bit

"..." Kentoria was silent, trying to get to her feet to train more still, clearly frustrated with the fact she couldn't get up to train
"Rest, you idiot." Kirby said, breathing out. "Anymore and you'll collapse way quicker than master will..." She said as Adrian went back to training.
"That doesn't mean it can't be helped..." Skarr responded
"I... I sometimes think it can't, Skarr... That I'll always be like this... That I'll always be a... a bloodthirsty monster...!" Valkiria said, her trembling intensifying.
Olorin hid being uncomfortable with Charlotte on her ship, having memories of what happened between her and Elis and freezing up a bit
"...It's no problem Elis. I care about you two." Charlotte said, breathing out. She said nothing for a moment, before glancing at Olorin.

"You feeling any better, Olorin?" Charlotte asked.
"...Alright, Charlotte." Elis said, smiling gently. "Have you made up your mind as to whether or not you want another gun yet...?" She asked after Olorin answered Charlotte.

"Would you look at that...."
Dean uses telekinesis to close his lips by force, he wasnt interested to hear his comments

"Zip it mortal...nobody asked your opinion...not that it ammounts to anything"

"Rest, you idiot." Kirby said, breathing out. "Anymore and you'll collapse way quicker than master will..." She said as Adrian went back to training.

"I... I sometimes think it can't, Skarr... That I'll always be like this... That I'll always be a... a bloodthirsty monster...!" Valkiria said, her trembling intensifying.

"...Alright, Charlotte." Elis said, smiling gently. "Have you made up your mind as to whether or not you want another gun yet...?" She asked after Olorin answered Charlotte.
"I can't... not right now." Kentoria said, getting to her feet to continue training

"Well that ain't the truth. So we need to move to help you!" Skarr responded
"...It's no problem Elis. I care about you two." Charlotte said, breathing out. She said nothing for a moment, before glancing at Olorin.

"You feeling any better, Olorin?" Charlotte asked.
"...somewhat, yeah..." a bit of Olorin's discomfort with Charlotte around crept into her voice much as she tried to hold it back

"...somewhat, yeah..." a bit of Olorin's discomfort with Charlotte around crept into her voice much as she tried to hold it back
Charlotte looked at Olorin for a moment. She raised an eyebrow, but chalked the little discomfort up to Olorin being nervous about the situation.

"...I'm glad, Olorin. It's...good to know that you and Elis have each other for...support." Charlotte said. She flashed the girl a small smile.

"...Maybe she could have resolved that whole...situation with Elis without freaking her out..." Charlotte thought to herself, she shook her head, breathing out. Elis's despair...and the burning feeling of her electricity, still fresh on her mind.
Charlotte glanced at Elis, surprise obvious on her face. Breathing out for a moment, she nodded.

“…Been thinking about that a bit…” Charlotte said quietly. She closed her eyes, taking another breath.

“…No matter how I…feel. I know…I’m going to need another Phoebe’s Fist. If we’re going to deal with these cultists, I’m going to need a weapon I can fall back on. And…I’d rather have someone I trust be the one to make it.” Charlotte said.

“…but there is something else…I’d also like made. If…that’s ok.” Charlotte said quietly.

"Would you look at that...."
Dean uses telekinesis to close his lips by force, he wasnt interested to hear his comments

"Zip it mortal...nobody asked your opinion...not that it ammounts to anything"
"Keep his mouth open, there's more he can tell us. I never got much info on the man in the first place even when we were enemies..." The Masked Man said.
Rex hands it to her, looking at her for a second before looking around the area, he wasn't really looking for something or anything like that, he just didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable.
Seraphina wiped some sweat from her face, sitting on the ground and just breathing slowly, trying to pace herself so she didn't break her body, given she was clearly already pushing herself to the limit as her body twitched.
Charlotte glanced at Elis, surprise obvious on her face. Breathing out for a moment, she nodded.

“…Been thinking about that a bit…” Charlotte said quietly. She closed her eyes, taking another breath.

“…No matter how I…feel. I know…I’m going to need another Phoebe’s Fist. If we’re going to deal with these cultists, I’m going to need a weapon I can fall back on. And…I’d rather have someone I trust be the one to make it.” Charlotte said.

“…but there is something else…I’d also like made. If…that’s ok.” Charlotte said quietly.
Elis smiled and nodded, "I can make you anything you want, Charlotte..."

"I can't... not right now." Kentoria said, getting to her feet to continue training

"Well that ain't the truth. So we need to move to help you!" Skarr responded

"Keep his mouth open, there's more he can tell us. I never got much info on the man in the first place even when we were enemies..." The Masked Man said.

Seraphina wiped some sweat from her face, sitting on the ground and just breathing slowly, trying to pace herself so she didn't break her body, given she was clearly already pushing herself to the limit as her body twitched.

Elis smiled and nodded, "I can make you anything you want, Charlotte..."
(You forgot

Back