• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Sorry boss, I really for what has been happening I have forgotten your existence, also because you are generally on the sidelines and rarely get involved further to solve some legal problem, some ideas or things like that" Rex said sincerely, he thought that The Masked Man was with them

“Oh. It’s you.” Charlotte said bluntly. She shook her head, relaxing slightly.

“…Why’d you make all that noise? Thought we were under attack…” Charlotte said. She took out another cigarette, beginning to light it.

Tarak slowly let go of his club, placing it back on his back.

“Masked One has returned…”. He murmured.

"No offense taken, I try to remain scarce..." The Masked Man said to Rex as Elis teleported into the room with Olorin, electricity gently crackling around her as she flinched a bit at seeing the nearly dead man and all the blood.

"What Kentoria said. What kind of work?" Adrian asked.

"Infiltration work. Why do you think I was gone long before you guys were? I got some information." The Masked Man said, holding up the nearly dead man, who was seemingly a cultist.
“Oh. It’s you.” Charlotte said bluntly. She shook her head, relaxing slightly.

“…Why’d you make all that noise? Thought we were under attack…” Charlotte said. She took out another cigarette, beginning to light it.

Tarak slowly let go of his club, placing it back on his back.

“Masked One has returned…”. He murmured.
"Wasn't me. It was this guy trying to blow himself up before he could give me any info." The Masked Man said, pointing to the cultist in his grasp, which did explain the blood...

"And, pray tell if you were infiltrating, why did you leave your mask on? I'd be interested in the information though." Kentoria responded

Talandar walked up to Elis and Olorin "It is safe, merely the Masked one returning with what looked to be a cultist." Talandar said

"I keep my mask on for... personal reasons. It isn't an issue." The Masked Man said.

"Alright..." Elis said to Talandar, just breathing out.

“Makes sense…” Charlotte said. She breathed out, nodding. She hesitated for a few moments, poking a cigarette between her lips.

“Oi…while you were infiltrating…you come across any…caged people?” Charlotte asked. The face of the caged women still burned in her memory.

“Makes sense…” Charlotte said. She breathed out, nodding. She hesitated for a few moments, poking a cigarette between her lips.

“Oi…while you were infiltrating…you come across any…caged people?” Charlotte asked. The face of the caged women still burned in her memory.
"I would rather not discuss that." The Masked Man said bluntly, clearly knowing what Charlotte was talking about but clearly not wishing to discuss something that morbid, especially when he didn't seem much affected by it... "We've got more important things to deal with anyway."
Dean tries to read the masked man mind to find out those reasons, to know if they were as personal as he makes them out to be
The Masked Man glanced at Dean as he did this, placing his hand on his mask and seemingly nullifying Dean's attempt to read his mind, though that particular technique, which was seemingly magic, only seemed to extend to nullifying telepathy, which would be obvious to someone with Dean's understanding/knowledge.

"Should we tend to that cultist's wounds before he bleeds to death? I'm not saying let him live, but prevent him from dying without telling us the information we need, of course, if you haven't already stolen such information from him?" Rex said

"I would rather not discuss that." The Masked Man said bluntly, clearly knowing what Charlotte was talking about but clearly not wishing to discuss something that morbid, especially when he didn't seem much affected by it... "We've got more important things to deal with anyway."
Charlotte stared at the man for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"...Fair enough." She said quietly. She shook her head, glancing at the cultist.

"...You get anything out of him?" Charlotte said. Her voice took a slightly cold edge, her gaze unsympathetic as she stared at the injured man.

Tarak looked at the cultist.

"...Exterminate..." Tarak muttered, his voice dripping with anger. He grabbed his club again, slowly walking towards the cultist.

"I haven't gotten anything out of him yet. Heal him if you want to and interrogate him until he spills something useful..." The Masked Man grumbled out.

Adrian raised the Dragon Slayer, putting it in front of Tarak. "No. Don't exterminate this one yet. We need them for now."

The Masked Man glanced at Dean as he did this, placing his hand on his mask and seemingly nullifying Dean's attempt to read his mind, though that particular technique, which was seemingly magic, only seemed to extend to nullifying telepathy, which would be obvious to someone with Dean's understanding/knowledge.
"Hmm...."

It wouldnt come as much of surprise he had methods against telepathic powers, though it annoyed Dean to lack information on someone that doesnt reveal much about themselves for whatever it may possibly be

Adrian raised the Dragon Slayer, putting it in front of Tarak. "No. Don't exterminate this one yet. We need them for now."
Tarak stopped, staring at Adrian's sword.

"...Will cultists be killed...later?" Tarak asked. His voice cracked slightly as he began to slowly push against Adrian's sword. Dark magic slowly crackled around his body.
"I haven't gotten anything out of him yet. Heal him if you want to and interrogate him until he spills something useful..." The Masked Man grumbled out.
Charlotte nodded, breathing out a sigh.

"...Rather leave him to bleed out..." She murmured. She looked around, before glancing at Dean.

"...Oi, Dean. You can read people's thoughts, right? Think you could find out anything?" Charlotte asked.

Tarak stopped, staring at Adrian's sword.

"...Will cultists be killed...later?" Tarak asked. His voice cracked slightly as he began to slowly push against Adrian's sword. Dark magic slowly crackled around his body.
"He'll die on his own if we leave him like this. We only need info." Adrian said, the Dragon Slayer unmoving at Tarak's pushing.
Charlotte nodded, breathing out a sigh.

"...Rather leave him to bleed out..." She murmured. She looked around, before glancing at Dean.

"...Oi, Dean. You can read people's thoughts, right? Think you could find out anything?" Charlotte asked.
"I can... also... read thoughts." Elis said, "I just need to establish a telepathic connection first..."

"He'll die on his own if we leave him like this. We only need info." Adrian said, the Dragon Slayer unmoving at Tarak's pushing.
Tarak kept pushing for a few moments, before stopping.

"...Tarak will...wait until death then..." Tarak muttered, though he was visibly impatient, his gaze still fixed on the injured cultist.

"I can... also... read thoughts." Elis said, "I just need to establish a telepathic connection first..."
Charlotte glanced at Elis for a moment, slowly putting out her cigarette.

"...Let Dean handle it, Elis." Charlotte said quietly.

"...We don't know what kind of ****** up things are inside the cultist's head. Don't want to stress you out with something like that."

"Yes i can read minds and better let me miss Elis.....i have experience doing this for centuries....and i know how to make them give me what i want if they dont cooperate....hmm....hmm...hmm..."

Responded Dean as he dragged the man with him and gives off an unsettling chuckle and creepy smirk on his face

The Masked Man just let the cultist be dragged by Dean, the man not even responding to anything around him. He was either unconscious, or simply unafraid of what was to come next, or something else entirely...

Elis nodded at Charlotte and Dean, just shaking her head. "A... Alright..."

"Yes i can read minds and better let me miss Elis.....i have experience doing this for centuries....and i know how to make them give me what i want if they dont cooperate....hmm....hmm...hmm..."

Responded Dean as he dragged the man with him and gives off an unsettling chuckle and creepy smirk on his face
Charlotte breathed out, glancing at Dean as he dragged the cultist away.

“…don’t pull your punches. The bastard deserves everything he gets.” Charlotte said quietly. She glared at the cultists, before flicking a still lit cigarette at the injured man as he passed, the burning bud landing onto one of his exposed wounds.

“…Tell me if you need any help…convincing…him to talk.”

The cultist heaved out a chuckle, the cigarette only serving to amuse or please him, his expression unable to be made out through the supposed shadows that covered his face, seemingly some sort of magic, clearly Dark in its nature.

The potency of this mask seemed to far outside of what Orphic could repel with his Holy Magic, clearly extremely tailored to hiding the cultist's appearance, presumably for the security of their identity should they ever come into contact with an enemy.

Dean would let go of the man and lift him with telekinesis so he could face Dean

"Lets explore your head shall we...."

Uses his telepathy to read any important info they needed out of him

Most of the information Dean was able to read was completely incoherent. It consisted of insane ramblings in a language not even Dean could understand, possibly just insane gibberish, but, what he could actually make out was information on an enormous man clad in robes and armor, sitting on a giant throne in what seemed to be the cultist base, clearly the leader.

"That isnt telling much...."

He grabs the man by the neck and brings him closer a little annoyed

"Tell me everything this instance....where are your other pals located? Whats the leader looking up to in the grander schemes? What weaponry and technology they possess? I demand all that you know...right....now...."

Threatened him as he tightens his grip on his neck a bit

"Hahaha... Haha...!!"

The man laughed as Dean grabbed him by the neck, just letting himself be raised without a struggle. It was clear that he was merely enjoying this, and unafraid of whatever harm would come to him, "...Fools... fools indeed..."

Kentoria sighed and turned to Adrian before leaning against the wall, looking unimpressed

"Any ideas on the weak points of them?" Skarr quietly asked Valkiria while Olorin looked disturbed by the laughter

Kentoria sighed and turned to Adrian before leaning against the wall, looking unimpressed

"Any ideas on the weak points of them?" Skarr quietly asked Valkiria while Olorin looked disturbed by the laughter
Adrian just closed his eyes, breathing out.

"...They'll only enjoy whatever we do to them..." Valkiria murmured, her eyes still as shut as they could be.

Elis breathed out, trying to comfort Olorin and pull her away from the scene.

Adrian just closed his eyes, breathing out.

"...They'll only enjoy whatever we do to them..." Valkiria murmured, her eyes still as shut as they could be.

Elis breathed out, trying to comfort Olorin and pull her away from the scene.
"Any ideas?" Kentoria asked Adrian

"Gotcha... need a moment?" Skarr asked Valkiria

Olorin let herself be removed from the scene, clearly being scared of the cultist at this point

"Hahaha... Haha...!!"

The man laughed as Dean grabbed him by the neck, just letting himself be raised without a struggle. It was clear that he was merely enjoying this, and unafraid of whatever harm would come to him, "...Fools... fools indeed..."
"You enjoy pain dont you?....hmm....didnt had those in a while...."

Smiles before cracking his neck sideways and lifts him with telekinesis to face him again

"I have powers that allow me to cause hellish pain upon others.....wanna try it and feel the pleasure out of it?....."

"Pfft..." The cultist chuckled, "Really... how amateurish do you people get? Torture a ********* to get information out of them? Is that the best your filth can come up with? Really? You amuse me so much.. you make me want to tell you what you want to know out of pity, you incubus ****..."

"Any ideas?" Kentoria asked Adrian

"Gotcha... need a moment?" Skarr asked Valkiria

Olorin let herself be removed from the scene, clearly being scared of the cultist at this point
"Other than using Dragon Slayer to split that piece of shit in two, no..." Adrian said, his voice cold.

"I... I do need a moment... Multiple moments..." Valkiria murmured, trembling.

"It'll be fine, Olorin... Everything will be alright..." Elis said, hugging Olorin tightly.

"Pfft..." The cultist chuckled, "Really... how amateurish do you people get? Torture a ********* to get information out of them? Is that the best your filth can come up with? Really? You amuse me so much.. you make me want to tell you what you want to know out of pity, you incubus ****..."

"Other than using Dragon Slayer to split that piece of shit in two, no..." Adrian said, his voice cold.

"I... I do need a moment... Multiple moments..." Valkiria murmured, trembling.

"It'll be fine, Olorin... Everything will be alright..." Elis said, hugging Olorin tightly.
"I feel the same way..." Kentoria muttered, holding herself back

"Then let's get you to a room, yeah?" Skarr said, putting out a hand to lead Valkiria to one

"..." Olorin was quiet, just hugging Elis back, trying to calm herself down

Charlotte shook her head, her frustration gradually growing as she looked at the cultist. She breathed out, before looking at the grey haired soldier. She moved closer to her, speaking quietly.

“Oi, got anything in the base we could use on him?” Charlotte asked.

Charlotte shook her head, her frustration gradually growing as she looked at the cultist. She breathed out, before looking at the grey haired soldier. She moved closer to her, speaking quietly.

“Oi, got anything in the base we could use on him?” Charlotte asked.
The grey-haired soldier tapped her foot on the ground rapidly in impatience, breathing in and out slowly, keeping herself steady.

"In terms of torture devices we have plenty... But I may believe I have an idea on how we can get the info out of him quicker..." She murmured.

Back