• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Tarak nodded.

"...That is correct, Small One. Thank you for listening to Tarak." He said. His voice sounded almost...pleased.
"...It's... fine, Tarak." Seraphina said, breathing out.
Brownie looked with a raised eyebrow at Seraphina as she approached him, he is curious to know what Seraphina wanted with him.
Seraphina turned from Tarak and kneeled down to Brownie, not really knowing what to say to the thing she viewed to be some sort of dog. She remembered back on Neptunia she had a few pets and this was the only one that really understood what she said outside of "sit" and "roll over". Seraphina shook her head, slowly moving her hand to try and pet the thing on the head. She was good at apologies, or well, she was back on Neptunia, but she didn't really know anything about Brownie outside of the fact that the thing liked following her around...

"I'm... sorry. I ****** up... big time." Seraphina said, continuing to softly pet the Black Beast(though she doesn't know that) on the top of the head.

Brownie could feel the emotions that Seraphina had such as guilt, sadness and anger at herself, he knew that she would try something like that at some point, that's why he was watching her, for when she did something wrong then he could intervene, but he forgot that and only paid attention in the mission, which caused an other injury in the group and in Seraphina.

He wanted to say a few words to her but he still hadn't evolved yet

so he got even closer and tried to huged her foot

"....heh." Seraphina just sighed, removing her hand from Brownie's head. She did find him hugging her foot marginally cute, though, shaking her head to clear her mind.

after a few moments, brownie let go of the girl's foot and then looked at her, his eyes reflecting a question of which you do not need a great capacity for thought

"What will you do now?"

"...I... want to apologize to everyone else, at least. To try and... make things right." Seraphina said, shaking her head. "At least... I... wanna try and make things right with Charlotte... She was just looking out for me and I... messed everything up..."

"I'm not going to hurt myself... So just calm down..." Elis said, breathing out. "If anything, you getting close to me is gonna be you hurting yourself instead of the other way around!"

"I dunno..." Seraphina said, "Just try and move with more control of yourself... Like... ugh... I don't know how to explain it... just... walk without stumbling around. Move more confidently with control... like you actually have muscles."
"But..." Olorin murmured, her breathing shaky as she continued trying to break out of the telekinesis

(Dean tried to help Olorin in a previous comment, if you missed it, Reaper)
Dean didnt really want to get involved but couldnt stay and just watch Olorin struggle, as such he made a portal for Olorin below her and got the girl to exit from another up close to Elis, along with layers of forcefields wrapped around her body to be protected from her electrocution from the little gap

Brownie smiled, seeing how the girl tries to solve all this mistake, he would give her the support she needs
Seraphina smiled as well, kneeling down to pet Brownie again, seeing if the thing wanted to try and climb onto her shoulder.
"But..." Olorin murmured, her breathing shaky as she continued trying to break out of the telekinesis
Elis breathed out, forcefully quelling the electricity around her as she saw the barriers Dean put up. She freed Olorin from the telekinetic grip, visibly putting effort into keeping her electricity in check.

(Dean tried to help Olorin in a previous comment, if you missed it, Reaper)
(I wasn't planning for Olorin to take it anyway)
Seraphina smiled as well, kneeling down to pet Brownie again, seeing if the thing wanted to try and climb onto her shoulder.

Elis breathed out, forcefully quelling the electricity around her as she saw the barriers Dean put up. She freed Olorin from the telekinetic grip, visibly putting effort into keeping her electricity in check.
"Please... just calm down..." Olorin murmured, moving forward and hugging Elis tightly

"Please... just calm down..." Olorin murmured, moving forward and hugging Elis tightly
"I'm... trying... I'm trying..." Elis heaved out, a few sparks of purple lightning hitting Olorin occasionally but not nearly enough to electrocute her, merely shock or burn her.
Brownie accepted Seraphine's pet and climbed on her shoulders.
Seraphina scratched Brownie's chin a bit before shaking her head and searching for Charlotte, hoping things wouldn't go to bad.

"I'm... trying... I'm trying..." Elis heaved out, a few sparks of purple lightning hitting Olorin occasionally but not nearly enough to electrocute her, merely shock or burn her.

Seraphina scratched Brownie's chin a bit before shaking her head and searching for Charlotte, hoping things wouldn't go to bad.
Olorin didnt flinch from it, she didn't even make a peep, merely beginning to stroke Elis's back with her hands

Olorin didnt flinch from it, she didn't even make a peep, merely beginning to stroke Elis's back with her hands
Elis didn't hug back, just focusing on keeping her electricity in check so that she didn't flash fry Olorin, breathing in and out slowly but heavily.

Charlotte was still sitting on one of the chairs, taking slow, steady breaths. She had mostly calmed down, and was now staring at the ground, deep in thought. She held a cigarette in her hand, the stick still burning as she began to put it back to her lips.

As Seraphina approached, she glanced up at her, raising an eyebrow. Her gaze was cold, but not hostile.

"....Need something?" Charlotte said gruffly. She put out her cigarette, slowly turning to face the girl.

Last edited:
Brownie was happy to help the young human and was willing to go to any lengths to protect Seraphina.

In the distance to several separate rooms, where Seraphina or even Charlotte (no use specifically on him of her Space Sense) couldn't see or hear him, Rex smiled, he couldn't read minds and not has Clairvoyance, he just guessed what was happening due to the emotional changes that occur, he still inspecting his weapons, he knew this was something the girl needed to learn.

Charlotte was still sitting on one of the chairs, taking slow, steady breaths. She had mostly calmed down, and was now staring at the ground, deep in thought. She held a cigarette in her hand, the stick still burning as she began to put it back to her lips.

As Seraphina approached, she glanced up at her, raising an eyebrow. Her gaze was cold, but not hostile.

"....Need something?" Charlotte said gruffly. She put out her cigarette, slowly turning to face the girl.
"I... need to talk about something, not for you to do anything for me. If your willing to listen." Seraphina said, a bit comforted at Brownie's protection.
"That's right... just breathe... okay...?" Olorin murmured, trying to calm Elis down
"Haaaaaaaaaaaaa..... Haaaa.... Ha..." Elis did just that until her electricity was completely quelled, her body going completely limp as she would've fallen to her knees had Olorin not been hugging her and holding her up.

"I... need to talk about something, not for you to do anything for me. If your willing to listen." Seraphina said, a bit comforted at Brownie's protection.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaa..... Haaaa.... Ha..." Elis did just that until her electricity was completely quelled, her body going completely limp as she would've fallen to her knees had Olorin not been hugging her and holding her up.
"Let's get you to a bed..." Olorin murmured, struggling to get Elis to the bedroom they were in previously

Charlotte said nothing for a few moments, before breathing out.

"...Go ahead. I'm listening." Charlotte said.
"...Look. I know this probably doesn't mean jack shit to you, but, I'm sorry for... botching the whole operation. Again, I know this probably doesn't mean jack to you, and I understand if you don't wanna hear it, but... I know you were looking out for me... When you tried to stop me from leaving the ship and joining. It was unfair of me to **** you over like that." Seraphina said blankly, but clearly genuine in her sentiment.
"Let's get you to a bed..." Olorin murmured, struggling to get Elis to the bedroom they were in previously
"Haaaa... I... wanna go... talk to..." Elis breathed out as she laid on the bed, squirming a bit. "To... Phares... I... I don't want him to feel useless... I know he keeps getting ****** over... on stealth missions..." She whispered.

"...Look. I know this probably doesn't mean jack shit to you, but, I'm sorry for... botching the whole operation. Again, I know this probably doesn't mean jack to you, and I understand if you don't wanna hear it, but... I know you were looking out for me... When you tried to stop me from leaving the ship and joining. It was unfair of me to **** you over like that." Seraphina said blankly, but clearly genuine in her sentiment.

"Haaaa... I... wanna go... talk to..." Elis breathed out as she laid on the bed, squirming a bit. "To... Phares... I... I don't want him to feel useless... I know he keeps getting ****** over... on stealth missions..." She whispered.
"Talandar... get Phares to come here..." Olorin telepathically said to her golem, who moved to find Phares

"Talandar is going to get him..." Olorin murmured

"Talandar... get Phares to come here..." Olorin telepathically said to her golem, who moved to find Phares

"Talandar is going to get him..." Olorin murmured
"Heh... I was gonna just go and talk to him myself, Olorin... I like to... verbalize my thoughts when I'm stressed..." Elis said, now trying to get up as she let out a hollow chuckle.

"Heh... I was gonna just go and talk to him myself, Olorin... I like to... verbalize my thoughts when I'm stressed..." Elis said, now trying to get up as she let out a hollow chuckle.
"You need to rest..." Olorin responded, before visibly wincing from the burns she received earlier

"....." Charlotte said nothing for a few moments.

"...Kentoria already gave you the run down of what will happen if you do that again. So I won't threaten you again." Charlotte muttered. She breathed out, rubbing her temple.

"...Why'd you do it, kid? " Charlotte asked quietly. She leaned forward slightly, staring Seraphina into the eyes.

"....." Charlotte said nothing for a few moments.

"...Kentoria already gave you the run down of what will happen if you do that again. So I won't threaten you again." Charlotte muttered. She breathed out, rubbing her temple.

"...Why'd you do it, kid? " Charlotte asked quietly. She leaned forward slightly, staring Seraphina into the eyes.
Seraphina just stared back, breathing out. "...I was angry... I was... I wanted to kill them. But I knew I wouldn't be able to go with you normally so I... snuck onto the car and stole some weaponry from it... It made me stronger while I wore it. The original plan wasn't to go batshit like that... I was just going to do the same thing you guys were doing... but when I saw those cultists... I... I lost it.... I couldn't help myself..." She said, clenching her fists to the point her hands bled.
"I'm just... I'm worried Elis... for you..." Olorin murmured
"I'll be fine, alright? I just need to regain myself." Elis said, patting Olorin on the head gently.

"O-okay... I..." Olorin murmured, clearly having her worries lowered a bit by that
"It's fine, Olorin... I wanna try and visit everyone to... see how they're holding up... Do you wanna come with me?" Elis asked, her hand still gently plopped on top of Olorin's head.

Olorin gladly hugged Elis back, taking deep breaths to calm herself before speaking after a few moments "all right... let's... do that..." Olorin murmured

Olorin gladly hugged Elis back, taking deep breaths to calm herself before speaking after a few moments "all right... let's... do that..." Olorin murmured
Elis smiled, standing up. "Alright..." She said, grabbing Olorin by her right hand gently so they could leave the room.

Seraphina just stared back, breathing out. "...I was angry... I was... I wanted to kill them. But I knew I wouldn't be able to go with you normally so I... snuck onto the car and stole some weaponry from it... It made me stronger while I wore it. The original plan wasn't to go batshit like that... I was just going to do the same thing you guys were doing... but when I saw those cultists... I... I lost it.... I couldn't help myself..." She said, clenching her fists to the point her hands bled.
"...." Charlotte said nothing for a moment.

"...I was angry too, kid." Charlotte said quietly.

"...You think I didn't want to wring the neck of every Cultist in that base? For what they did to me? For what they did to HER?!" Charlotte said. Her voice cracked for a moment, her hands curling into tight fists.

"......" She took a deep breath.

"...But we...we can't. Put our personal feelings...into our missions like that...kid. We...we can't..."

"...We can't throw our lives away. We...owe it to the people we've lost. To keep living..." Charlotte muttered.

Back