• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Adrian said nothing and followed along with the rest of the group while Seraphina just stood there aimlessly.

The grey-haired soldier led the group to an exit of the facility, which was pretty much a large flight of stairs that the group would be able to move through rather easily as a bunch of hypersonic+ characters. They soon reached a large garage area where the grey-haired soldier led them to a large vehicle clearly equipped with many facilities and such.

Elis breathed out, checking to see if her radiation-protection barrier was doing well as Timcanpy plopped itself onto Charlotte's shoulder.

Charlotte patted Timcanpy's head as she landed on her shoulder, before glancing at the vehicle.

"...Think you could wrap it in one of your...forcefields, Dean?" Charlotte asked, glancing at the man.

"...Don't want a repeat of what happened to the ship..."

Dean glanced at her by just moving his sight to the side, before he looked at the vehicle and does what Charlotte told him to, making an opening for the others to get inside though

"There..."

Elis slowly moved into the vehicle through the opening, breathing out.

Adrian did the same with his arms crossed, leaning against the walls of the inside of the vehicle.
"Anything that can hit with about eighty tons of force?" Relama asked, mainly so he could abuse his ability
"If your ability requires you to copy and absorb force dealt to you, I can simply shoot you with my gun." The grey-haired soldier said, immediately deducing what Relama meant.

Elis slowly moved into the vehicle through the opening, breathing out.

Adrian did the same with his arms crossed, leaning against the walls of the inside of the vehicle.

"If your ability requires you to copy and absorb force dealt to you, I can simply shoot you with my gun." The grey-haired soldier said, immediately deducing what Relama meant.
"I was moreso asking so I can use it and use my ability on-demand, as if I run out of stamina... well, it wouldn't be good." Relama responded with a smile

"We may have to put those upgrades to your arm to use." Kentoria said to Adrian

Elis just curled up into a corner and began practicing her magic, scratching her tattoo occasionally to calm herself down while the vehicle began moving to the destination.
"We may have to put those upgrades to your arm to use." Kentoria said to Adrian
"Yeah... I haven't really tested them out myself." Adrian said.

"Im part incubi after all.....i do by the way....but i also gotta do my side job for what i am too you know...."

Says the man as he placed his hands behind the back of his head, going in a relaxing position
"Heh...If you say so, Dean." Charlotte said, shaking her head. She breathed out, smoke trailing from her lips.

"...What even happens when you...incubi have sex, anyway? Do you suck out their soul or something?" Charlotte asked.

"Heh...If you say so, Dean." Charlotte said, shaking her head. She breathed out, smoke trailing from her lips.

"...What even happens when you...incubi have sex, anyway? Do you suck out their soul or something?" Charlotte asked.
"I think they do it with the dreams of the one they're doing it to as well!" Relama said suddenly
Elis just curled up into a corner and began practicing her magic, scratching her tattoo occasionally to calm herself down while the vehicle began moving to the destination.

"Yeah... I haven't really tested them out myself." Adrian said.
"Let's hope they're up to the job of dealing damage at a range..." Kentoria said, rubbing her chin in thought

"Let's hope they're up to the job of dealing damage at a range..." Kentoria said, rubbing her chin in thought
"I mean, I assume they are... That's what I designed them for, Olorin just made them better at their original purpose I assume..." Adrian murmured, "What's on your mind?"

"I think they do it with the dreams of the one they're doing it to as well!" Relama said suddenly
"Thats such a stereotype even after so long....succubi and incubi take someone life force or soul only if they want....we have no actual use of it despite how we are portrayed as by the mortals interpretation...the dream world has no affect to the physical body if we try anything, just the mind itself is affected....so doing sex in that realm has no benefits to us nor can we steal life forces or souls....and when we do it with a mortal, we gain enhacements to our powers and even unlock new ones, depending on how long and with whom its performed...mortals on the other hand just receive pleasure that heals the body the more they do it with us, we can even treat fatal illments like cancer or loss of body parts after several of these...."

Explained to the two better about the demons of lust

"Thats such a stereotype even after so long....succubi and incubi take someone life force or soul only if they want....we have no actual use of it despite how we are portrayed as by the mortals interpretation...the dream world has no affect to the physical body if we try anything, just the mind itself is affected....so doing sex in that realm has no benefits to us nor can we steal life forces or souls....and when we do it with a mortal, we gain enhacements to our powers and even unlock new ones, depending on how long and with whom its performed...mortals on the other hand just receive pleasure that heals the body the more they do it with us, we can even treat fatal illments like cancer or loss of body parts after several of these...."

Explained to the two better about the demons of lust
“So it’s a power thing for you?” Charlotte asked, continuing to idly smoke.

“I put out and you get some…fancy new ability?”

"Mrg... Please talk quieter..." Elis murmured in her corner, continuing to twirl her revolver around in her hands, doing gun tricks to calm herself.

"...will you be okay?" Olorin asked Elis while Relama nodded
"Yeah... I just need to ease my nerves... So just... I need... I need to move somewhere else..." Elis said, getting up, clearly extremely on-edge, the thought that some of the group would be going directly into enemy territory not doing anything to help with that.

“So it’s a power thing for you?” Charlotte asked, continuing to idly smoke.

“I put out and you get some…fancy new ability?”
"Basically....but as i said, it depends for how long and with whom, thats why we do it with so many and till they no longer can last, it is very essential for us, we feed from the pleasure"
"Sounds interesting!" Relama said
"There is more to the incubi and sucubi then the mortals could possibly know.....we help mortals more then given credit for....but we dont want to be overwhelmed by the sheer demand so we keep the acomplishments to a minimum"

"Mrph..." Olorin grunted, getting closer to Elis and putting her head on Elis's shoulder and hugged her Girlfriend
Elis breathed out, just shaking her head and trying to move to one of the bedrooms in the vehicle since it has a **** ton of facilities.

"Is she well?" The grey-haired soldier asked Olorin.

"Well... she feels like I do about this..." Olorin murmured honestly as she followed Elis while Relama shook his head to Dean "You'll have to tell me later." Relama said

The grey-haired soldier tilted her head, "...Okay? Is there something going on here?" She said.

"They are just stressed... Whatever your name is. A good portion of us are stressed." Valkiria murmured, glancing at Charlotte for a moment before shaking her head.

"Yes, they're both young, so they have less of a tolerance for stress than the rest of us..." Kentoria said while Skarr rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed

"Well... she feels like I do about this..." Olorin murmured honestly as she followed Elis while Relama shook his head to Dean "You'll have to tell me later." Relama said
"I can tell you more then just about incubies and sucubies, including some errors or other facts that actually happened in history of the mortals"

Told to Relama

The grey-haired soldier tilted her head, "...Okay? Is there something going on here?" She said.

"They are just stressed... Whatever your name is. A good portion of us are stressed." Valkiria murmured, glancing at Charlotte for a moment before shaking her head.
Charlotte nodded at Dean’s comment, before glancing towards Elis, watching as the girl left the room.

“…She gonna be alright, Tim?” Charlotte asked telepathically. She put out her cigarette, realizing that she had smoked the entire pack already. She used them to calm her nerves, and the recent events had forced her to rely on them more often.

Elis sat at the edge of the bed and scratched her tattoo, "It won't stop itching... It won't stop... stop stop stop... I know this operation is gonna go sideways... It wouldn't itch this much if not..." She murmured.
Charlotte nodded at Dean’s comment, before glancing towards Elis, watching as the girl left the room.

“…She gonna be alright, Tim?” Charlotte asked telepathically. She put out her cigarette, realizing that she had smoked the entire pack already. She used them to calm her nerves, and the recent events had forced her to rely on them more often.
"I... do not know. I can read her mind and... it is not doing well." Timcanpy said telepathically, "Also, the cigarette smoke is unappealing so please refrain from them in the future... If possible I can procure you marijuana. It is a far more pleasurable alternative to nicotine."

"I... do not know. I can read her mind and... it is not doing well." Timcanpy said telepathically, "Also, the cigarette smoke is unappealing so please refrain from them in the future... If possible I can procure you marijuana. It is a far more pleasurable alternative to nicotine."
“I’m not trying to appeal to anyone, Tim.“ Charlotte said bluntly. She sighed, teleporting the cigarette bud into a nearby trash can.

“…It doesn’t matter. Anything I can do to…help Elis out? Make her less stressed?”

Back