• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Kirby swiftly finished healing Charlotte's arm. "There comes a point where you probably should've just knocked her out or something..."

Elis kept breathing heavily, standing up. "O-Olorin... A-Are... you... alright...?"
Olorin very shakily looked at Elis, extremely terrified she was still going going try and hurt herself

Olorin very shakily looked at Elis, extremely terrified she was still going going try and hurt herself
"O-Olorin... I'm sorry... Haaaaa...." Elis began to breath slowly, slowly dropping the electrical aura that surrounded her so that she could move over to Olorin in an attempt to hug her.

Kirby swiftly finished healing Charlotte's arm. "There comes a point where you probably should've just knocked her out or something..."
Charlotte retracted her arm, stretching it for a few moments before moving it back to her side.

“...Alright Kirby. Thanks for the healing.” Charlotte said quietly. She patted her pockets, reaching for a cigarette, momentarily forgetting it was empty.

“…Anyone got some cigs?” Charlotte asked tiredly.

Suddenly, the vehicle stopped in its tracks, the group having reached their destination or at least a few miles outside of it.
"...thank you... Elis..." Olorin murmured, beginning to tear up
Elis nodded, beginning to stand up. "I... I have to go..."
Charlotte retracted her arm, stretching it for a few moments before moving it back to her side.

“...Alright Kirby. Thanks for the healing.” Charlotte said quietly. She patted her pockets, reaching for a cigarette, momentarily forgetting it was empty.

“…Anyone got some cigs?” Charlotte asked tiredly.
"Smoke later. We're here." Adrian said, breathing out.

"I would personally recommend marijuana against nicotine." The grey-haired soldier said, loading her rifle.

Rex, who was walking handed her a full box of cigarettes. "I assumed that at some point you would run out" he said
Charlotte grabbed the box from Rex, ignoring the others as she fumbled with it. With trembling hands, she lit a cigarette, before breathing deeply.

“T-thanks, Rex…” Charlotte murmured. Slowly she stood up, preparing to exit the vehicle.

Last edited:
Suddenly, the vehicle stopped in its tracks, the group having reached their destination or at least a few miles outside of it.

Elis nodded, beginning to stand up. "I... I have to go..."

"Smoke later. We're here." Adrian said, breathing out.

"I would personally recommend marijuana against nicotine." The grey-haired soldier said, loading her rifle.
"I... I need to be with you..." Olorin murmured, trying to cling to Elis

"Time to get to work." Kentoria said with a little smile

Elis just breathed out and shook her head, "Alright... I'm not gonna try and convince you... Let's just go..." She said, getting up and moving to swiftly leave the room, preparing herself.

The grey-haired soldier moved to open the door, unbothered by the extreme influx of radiation that flooded the vehicle as the door was opened, revealing the wasteland that was Krieg, smoke and debris instantly being slammed into the group.

"Reminds me of home..." Adrian thought, unmounting the Dragon Slayer as he covered his eyes.

"Sadly...." Kirby grumbled.

Charlotte said nothing, begrudgingly removing her cigarette so she could fully put on her radiation suit. She stepped out of the vehicle, looking at the ground.

Tarak, who didn't need a radiation suit in the first place, simply walked out the door.

"Yeah..." Elis said, expanding her senses to see where they would be infiltrating. "Alright... We're about a mile away. It's underground from what I can tell, but, the smoke is to thick for me to tell you anything more than that... Charlotte's Spatial Awareness will do better when we got closer..."

"Are they here?" A robed man sat in a throne, countless crimson, glowing orbs floating around him to illuminate the darkness... No one could yet discern his appearance.

"Yes, master. A mile away." Another robed man said to the man in the throne, though, his stature was noticeably smaller than the man on the throne, and he was clearly of a lesser rank to anybody watching.

"And our sacrifices? What of the Invocation?" The man in the throne said, his tone gruff, filled with untraceable bloodlust to anybody that lacked senses keen enough to notice, a crimson light illuminating where his eyes may have been.

"The Eclipse Invocation is... 30% done, master." The robed man said, trembling with heavy breath.

"And how long have we been stationed on Krieg?" The man in the throne asked, tapping his finger against the armrest of his throne in impatience and unrest, the sound of metal clacking making it obvious that the man on the throne was armored.

"...T-Two months, maste-"

Just as the robed grunt was to finish his sentence, he merely was turned into a horrific, bloody pulp upon the man in the throne standing, steam rising from his mouth.

"Not good enough. Move faster, all of you." The man said, slowly descending from the staircase that stood below his throne, his footsteps ringing like a siren of doom throughout the base.

"Yes, master!" All of the robed grunts, and some of higher rank called out, kneeling at his bloody excellence the Nazareth. They questioned not the death of their comrade at his hand, simply moved to follow his orders.

Charlotte breathed out, following silently behind the soldier.

"...Forget about Elis." Charlotte thought. She took another breath.

"...Tim and Olorin are with her. That's all she needs...." She thought. She took a third breath, her fists clenching slightly.

"...Forget about...what happened in the past. About what...they took from you..." She thought. She took a fourth breath, her legs trembling slightly.

"...No distractions...no emotions...no mistakes. Just..focus on the job." She thought. She took a final breath.

"...Let's get this done..." She murmured. Slowly, she expanded her Spatial Awareness, her field of senses spreading out to encompass the desolate area surrounding them. She closed her eyes, letting the geometry guide her movement.

The grey-haired soldier's rifle transformed in what seemed to be some sword of plasma sword, cutting a hole in the ground in one swift, skillful motion, revealing a deep and dark chasm beneath the ground with the sounds of growling and sobbing coming from beneath.

Elis covered the rest of the group in a barrier that made them seemingly invisible by bending the light that touched the barrier, "Stay safe, guys..." Elis said, hearing the growling and sobbing.

"We will Elis..." Kentoria responded as she moved to go into the hole with Relama and Skarr following

"I... I hope they'll be okay..." Olorin murmured fearfully

The grey-haired soldier's rifle transformed in what seemed to be some sword of plasma sword, cutting a hole in the ground in one swift, skillful motion, revealing a deep and dark chasm beneath the ground with the sounds of growling and sobbing coming from beneath.

Elis covered the rest of the group in a barrier that made them seemingly invisible by bending the light that touched the barrier, "Stay safe, guys..." Elis said, hearing the growling and sobbing.
"Lightsabers now? Thats quite the technology"

Commented Dean to the sword of plasma the soldier had

"...Guess we aren't sticking to the main team..." Charlotte thought, glancing as a few others got into the hole. She shook her head, turning back to the soldier.

"...If you have paper or some other recording device, I can chart out a map of the place." Charlotte said.

"...Already started scanning the interior."

Valkiria sighed, moving in as well.

"W-Wait, others are going in...????" Elis murmured, her worry slowly rising.
"...Guess we aren't sticking to the main team..." Charlotte thought, glancing as a few others got into the hole. She shook her head, turning back to the soldier.

"...If you have paper or some other recording device, I can chart out a map of the place." Charlotte said.

"...Already started scanning the interior."
The grey-haired soldier nodded, pulling out a paper and pen from one of the pockets of her combat vest. "Here." She said as she jumped into the hole, ignoring Dean as she slid down.

"I will transmit the map to my master." Timcanpy informed.

The grey-haired soldier nodded, pulling out a paper and pen from one of the pockets of her combat vest. "Here." She said as she jumped into the hole, ignoring Dean as she slid down.

"I will transmit the map to my master." Timcanpy informed.
Charlotte took the paper and pen, slowly beginning to draw what her Spatial Awareness was picking up. She worked quickly, not wanting to waste time with too many details as she sketched a rough outline of where they were headed. She included any cameras or potential spying devices and the locations of any weapons or other devices she could find. After a few moments, she was finished. It was rough, but highly accurate, as if Charlotte had stolen the blueprints of the base itself.

"...Send this to her." She said quietly. She showed the map to Timcanpy, getting ready to jump into the hole herself.

Charlotte took the paper and pen, slowly beginning to draw what her Spatial Awareness was picking up. She worked quickly, not wanting to waste time with too many details as she sketched a rough outline of where they were headed. She included any cameras or potential spying devices and the locations of any weapons or other devices she could find. After a few moments, she was finished. It was rough, but highly accurate, as if Charlotte had stolen the blueprints of the base itself.

"...Send this to her." She said quietly. She showed the map to Timcanpy, getting ready to jump into the hole herself.
"Already done." Timcanpy said as Valkiria slid down the hole immediately after, with Adrian sighing and pondering whether or not he should head in with Kentoria.

"Thanks, Charlotte..." Elis murmured, instantly memorizing all the details Timcanpy sent her.

The group that went into the hole dropped into a large circular room, skulls, mostly broken skulls, hanging from hooks on the walls as anybody that glanced forward would be able to see a mixture of hallways laced with cells that stored calamities and humans alike.

Valkiria grunted, closing her eyes to not see any blood, and to hold back some bad memories as she nearly gagged but held it back as to not compromise the mission.
"By any chance anybody else will go with them or we do our own thing?"

Asked the rest of the group that didnt go with the infiltration group so far
"The plan is sort of already ****** anyway... I'll wait and see what happens..." Adrian murmured.

"I don't... I dunno..." Elis murmured.

Back