• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Elis breathed out, smiling at Olorin once more. "It'll be fine... Trust me..." She said as Elis used her other hand to begin scratching her tattoo, purple electricity crackling around her.

A dome of harmless purple electricity began surrounding Olorin and Elis, or well, harmless to Olorin, but clearly Elis was in a struggle as she began rapidly scratching her tattoo to the point she began breaking the skin as Olorin's suit was clearly getting many, many times stronger.

"Haaa... Hg...!" Timcanpy was on standby to stop the ritual, and clearly so.

"It's fine... It's fine..." Elis said as the skin under her tattoo bled, "I'm almost done... I can do this... I can do this...!!"

"It's fine... I did it... I... did it... Olorin I... I helped..." Elis fall into Olorin's lap, breathing heavily as the sigils disappeared, Elis having completed the ritual.

"I did it... I helped..."

Elis breathed out, "...I get that, Olorin... But, right now, we don't have time to worry about that... W-... We need to move..."

Elis let go of her hand so she could do that, Timcanpy transforming into golem form and plopping herself onto Elis's shoulder as Elis pulled Olorin out of the ship, breathing heavily with each step as she moved to locate the room the rest of the group was in.

Elis accepted this support as they entered the room everyone else was in. "Hey, guys... Sorry we're late..." She murmured.

Adrian turned to them, shaking his head in sighing out as Kirby did the same but with more worry in her expression.

Valkiria remained completely silent and unmoving.

"Welcome, Elis, Olorin." The grey-haired soldier said, walking up to both of them. "Are you both well?"

Olorin shifted back away from the soldier, not speaking as Talandar took a step in the way, basically saying to not get too close while Skarr glanced at the kids and sighed, Relama immediately going to Olorin to try and calm her down by being in sight while Kentoria held herself back from saying something

Charlotte glanced at the two girls for a moment, before shaking her head.

"…Might be best to leave her alone for a bit. Let her calm down." Charlotte muttered, glancing at the soldier.

"... Don't want her hearing the plan if she's still out of sorts..." She thought.

The grey-haired soldier nodded in understanding, "Okay. Forgive me for being rude."

"You weren't being rude..." Elis murmured, "What's our plan...? What's going on?"

Seraphina just stood there motionlessly. She knew she probably wouldn't be allowed to come anyway.

Phares took a step forward and said, “A small team of us are going to infiltrate the cult’s base before the main force makes its move. We don’t know too much so having some people on the inside will be a major asset.” He said gesturing to those who would be going with him.

"...Infiltrate? That uh... sounds kinda risky." Elis murmured, sweating as she picked at her tattoo. "Are you sure you guys can handle it...??"

"....We'll be fine, Elis." Charlotte said quietly. She breathed out, reaching for one of her cigarettes.

"...I've got experience with infiltration, and the dog is pretty good at stealth, based on what Rex says."

And we already know Phares can handle himself." Charlotte added, pointing a thumb at the man.

Last edited:
"Alright... Alright, I trust you guys." Elis said, "Should I send Timcanpy in...? In Golem Form, I mean... She's... she's so small that you could keep her in your pocket if any of you feel like you need the extra help... Maybe Charlotte could take her." Elis suggested.

Timcanpy floated over to Charlotte, the woman able to feel a small electric shock.

"I have established a telepathic connection with you." Timcanpy said, her voice able to be heard only to Charlotte and Elis.

"Looks like she wants to join..." Elis murmured.

"Talandar probably can't join... I-if you can... stay in touch...?" Olorin asked hopefully

"Will do." Kentoria said, nodding to Relama who gave a reassuring smile to Olorin

Timcanpy floated over to Charlotte, the woman able to feel a small electric shock.

"I have established a telepathic connection with you." Timcanpy said, her voice able to be heard only to Charlotte and Elis.

"Looks like she wants to join..." Elis murmured.
"Oh-" Charlotte murmured, instinctively tensing up as she felt the shock. She froze for a moment, before sighing.

"...Alright, Tim. You doing alright?" Charlotte thought quietly, testing how the connection worked.

"Val? Who is this Val?" Timcanpy asked Charlotte, not knowing that's what Charlotte called Valkiria.
Dean blankly stared at Charlotte and Timcanpy for a moment before he asked

"So when is the operation going down?"
"Right now. I have already prepared transportation." The grey-haired soldier said, beginning to leave the room.

Back