• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

(I have 0 idea I'm just tired and my head hurts. Lemme respond to Reaper so we can get the plot going once he gets his fat ass online.)

"Alright... So at least we got a plan. Mask isn't here as usual so we'll just assume he's given the plan the okay..." Adrian grumbled, sighing.
"...okay..." Olorin murmured as she stared at the pizza
Elis cut herself a slice, cooling it off with wind magic and taking a bite.

"Blegh... garlic... hehe..." She murmured, chuckling.

(We need yah buddy lol.)

"Alright... So at least we got a plan. Mask isn't here as usual so we'll just assume he's given the plan the okay..." Adrian grumbled, sighing.

Elis cut herself a slice, cooling it off with wind magic and taking a bite.

"Blegh... garlic... hehe..." She murmured, chuckling.

(We need yah buddy lol.)
Olorin, seeing Elis react to that, specifically picked the Garlic off the pizza before trying a bite

"Good." Timcanpy said.

"Are you ready to meet up with everyone else, Olorin...? I think it's time to go..." Elis asked.

Elis breathed out, shivering a bit. "Well... We can't stay in here forever, Olorin... I... I want to go. I want to help. Not just the people here, but, you to, Olorin... I'll be there to protect you..."

Elis breathed out, shivering a bit. "Well... We can't stay in here forever, Olorin... I... I want to go. I want to help. Not just the people here, but, you to, Olorin... I'll be there to protect you..."
Olorin trembled a little as she responded "A-Alright... I... I just don't want to drag you down..." Olorin murmured honestly

"You could never drag me down, Olorin... Your strong. Maybe not physically, but, neither of us are that strong physically... Point is, your smart, and your helpful. Your not dragging anybody down, especially me." Elis said with a smile, moving to grab Olorin by the hand gently.

"I-I'm sorry... I just... I know physical contact displays intimacy and uh... uh... sorry..." Elis said, shaking her head as she pulled her hand away.

"P-Point is, your awesome, Olorin! You don't have to feel like your dragging me down. You help a lot of people, including me. I trust you..." Elis murmured, blushing as well.

Elis just let it happen, smiling as she gently ran her fingers through Olorin's hair, trying to comfort her.
"...thank you..." Olorin murmured, it was clear she was scared out of her mind here however, and that her ship still being intact was really the one thing keeping her from a permanent panic attack, she was on a wire of being this stable.

"Olorin... Do you wanna stay here and work on your ship...? I know that your scared and I don't wanna throw you into the field knowing that..." Elis asked softly.

"I do... but Talandar by far and wide works best when given direction and strategy to his moves. He's not the brightest or most skilled..." Olorin murmured in response

"Can't you like... see what he sees on the battlefield or something? I figured since I can do it with Timcanpy that you could... instruct him from a distance." Elis said.

"I was... forced into... becoming a golem master..." Olorin murmured, clearly implying her connection to Talandar had limits to how far she could go due to her extreme inexperience as one and as a magic user

"Well... In that case, we've got three options... We build a enormously strong shuttle to keep you in on the battlefield while you order Talandar around with magic and whatever tech you've got lying around... Or I can just enhance your magic in really quick, probably painful process... Or you could just not send Talandar at all. Pick your poison..." Elis murmured.

"... I'll pick the first option..." Olorin murmured as she pulled back and stood up, putting the disk on her chest and letting it spread out into her radiation suit again

"Alright... I'm just gonna make it about... 200 times stronger, yeah?" Elis said, breathing out as she began setting up the ritual, clearly rushing something that should usually take many, many hours.

"It'll be fine! Totally fine, I got this...! I'm really, really good at Magic...!" Elis said, sweating a bit as she continued setting up various sigils around Olorin.

"I... I get that, Olorin... But trust me on this, alright...? I'll be fine..." Elis said, smiling softly at Olorin, holding her hand out for Olorin to hold it if she wanted to during the ritual.

Back