• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"And just in case, we teleported that way because our ships were attacked" Rex said after the masked man finished speaking.

Brownie just scanned the area along with each soldier with his Powerful senses without even moving from his spot, sitting to the side near Seraphina.

Relama sighed out, having remained silent the entire time, hiding his nervousness about such a situation as he turned to Olorin who was practically having a panic attack in worry and was dangerously still

"I should probably let them handle that..." Kentoria thought, wanting to help with that but stayed put, just sighing out in some relief

Elis moved over to Olorin, trying to comfort her. "O-Olorin, calm down, please... They aren't going to hurt us... And we still have our ships...! Well- your ship, ours is completely destroyed..." Elis murmured, noting how the SoC ship had been completely trashed, while Olorin's ship was relatively trashed, but better off than the SoC ship.

"I'm fine..." Seraphina said, getting up.

Olorin looked over shakily and slowly at Elis, before slowly looking at the soldiers, not sure it was okay at all as her gaze was near her ship, which notably had its backside heavily damaged, even if the front and center only really had visible armor tears from Talandar's piloting, who was coming out just then

"Good..." Kentoria said said regards to Seraphina as Relama made his way over to Olorin, wanting to hug her to try and comfort her that way but not sure if it'd trigger a fight or flight response from her

Charlotte nodded at Seraphina, before turning away, breathing out.

"...Good." She said. She thought for a moment, before turning to Timpcanpy.

"...Tim. You still got my gun or was it on the ship?" She asked quietly.
"...I left Phoebe's Fist on the ship." Timcanpy said truthfully, "I... did not expect this to happen. My apologies, Charlotte."

"...I left Phoebe's Fist on the ship." Timcanpy said truthfully, "I... did not expect this to happen. My apologies, Charlotte."
Charlotte said nothing for a few moments, the news washing over her. That gun was...the last reminder of her sister. Slowly she took a shaky breath.

"...It's...it's fine, Tim." Charlotte said quietly. She turned away from the group, moving to a nearby wall.

Olorin looked over shakily and slowly at Elis, before slowly looking at the soldiers, not sure it was okay at all as her gaze was near her ship, which notably had its backside heavily damaged, even if the front and center only really had visible armor tears from Talandar's piloting, who was coming out just then

"Good..." Kentoria said said regards to Seraphina as Relama made his way over to Olorin, wanting to hug her to try and comfort her that way but not sure if it'd trigger a fight or flight response from her
"It's fine, Olorin..." Elis said, trying to block her view of the soldiers so that she could calm down. "And... I can make you another one, Charlotte... I'll make it a better one this time, to..." She murmured.

"For now, let's focus on getting some decent lodging... And then we'll see what we're dealing with" The Masked Man said.

"We can provide you with places to sleep if you cannot make them yourself," The voice over the intercom stated, acknowledging that some people in the group could either sleep anywhere or just make a place to sleep.
Kentoria looked over at Timcanpy "well... where'd you put it?" Kentoria asked Timcanpy
"I... left it in my master's room..." Timcanpy said.

"It's fine, Olorin..." Elis said, trying to block her view of the soldiers so that she could calm down. "And... I can make you another one, Charlotte... I'll make it a better one this time, to..." She murmured.

"For now, let's focus on getting some decent lodging... And then we'll see what we're dealing with" The Masked Man said.

"We can provide you with places to sleep if you cannot make them yourself," The voice over the intercom stated, acknowledging that some people in the group could either sleep anywhere or just make a place to sleep.

"I... left it in my master's room..." Timcanpy said.
Olorin slumped, beginning to make her way to her ship to calm down a bit, though she was clearly still in a panic attack, just not as bad of one

"Precisely what I would say, a better one would be built on top of it!" Talandar said, remaining positive before turning to Charlotte "Memories don't die unless you let them!"

"...if it was in the forge area I grabbed it before it was hit. Let me check..." Kentoria said, beginning to go through her dimensional storage for it

Olorin slumped, beginning to make her way to her ship to calm down a bit, though she was clearly still in a panic attack, just not as bad of one

"Precisely what I would say, a better one would be built on top of it!" Talandar said, remaining positive before turning to Charlotte "Memories don't die unless you let them!"

"...if it was in the forge area I grabbed it before it was hit. Let me check..." Kentoria said, beginning to go through her dimensional storage for it
"I put it under my master's bed, as Charlotte wanted me to hide it from her and it'd be unlikely for her to look there if she ever visited my master's room, so, it was not in the forge area..." Timcanpy murmured, seeming a bit disappointed, uncharacteristically

"I put it under my master's bed, as Charlotte wanted me to hide it from her and it'd be unlikely for her to look there if she ever visited my master's room, so, it was not in the forge area..." Timcanpy murmured, seeming a bit disappointed, uncharacteristically
"Ah... well... I'm not going to say "don't sweat it", but, it is advisable to help make it." Kentoria suggested quietly

"The memory should also have physical form. Olorin and Elis would love to create it for you." Talandar said gently, clearly trying to comfort Charlotte
"...It's fine, Talander." Charlotte said, shaking her head. She breathed out, smoke trailing idly from her mouth.

".That gun was just..." She trailed off, shaking her head.

"... it meant a lot to me." She said softly.

"Then this will be my last comment on the matter. There will be no replacements. That wouldn't be the word for it." Talandar said before turning and approaching Elis to inch her to Olorin's still panic-attacking self

"Yeah. I figured that out, Dean..." Elis grumbled, moving to Olorin, grabbing her by the wrist and trying to get her to calm down. "Olorin... Uh... You should probably try and eat something to calm down..."

"Wh... what is there to eat... is it safe to be outside of my suit... can we even safely walk around..." Olorin murmured in-between fast and a bit shallow Breaths

"Wh... what is there to eat... is it safe to be outside of my suit... can we even safely walk around..." Olorin murmured in-between fast and a bit shallow Breaths
"I can literally just conjure something for you to eat...! And I'm not sensing that much radiation in this base, not enough that'd be super dangerous to a human, at least, we'll probably only need them on the surface...!" Elis said.

"But what about... about..." Olorin murmured, slowly climbing the steps up into her ship now, nearly falling about a step up as Relama began rushing to Olorin and Elis to keep them company if they wanted it

"Olorin, we're safe for now, you don't need to worry... We're here to protect you, just calm down..." Elis murmured, not really caring if Relama was there or not.

Rex for his part was more concerned about what was happening, he didn't care that Olorin was having a panic attack, he knew it was something normal, something he should let Elis take care of.

Brownie walked over to Rex and looked at him, Rex knew what he wanted, a radioactive candy.

"Hey boss, do you think they care if Brownie devours the radiation in this place or a better question do they mind having a black beast here? I mean he stayed in his restrained form, they probably haven't noticed yet and I don't know if Krieg soldier would consider him a problem" Rex asked the masked man in a low voice

"Olorin, we're safe for now, you don't need to worry... We're here to protect you, just calm down..." Elis murmured, not really caring if Relama was there or not.
"B-but we aren't safe..." Olorin murmured, calming down just a little bit as she slumped down in the entrance to her ship, Relama following behind Elis with a pained expression on his face

Rex for his part was more concerned about what was happening, he didn't care that Olorin was having a panic attack, he knew it was something normal, something he should let Elis take care of.

Brownie walked over to Rex and looked at him, Rex knew what he wanted, a radioactive candy.

"Hey boss, do you think they care if Brownie devours the radiation in this place or a better question do they mind having a black beast here? I mean he stayed in his restrained form, they probably haven't noticed yet and I don't know if Krieg soldier would consider him a problem" Rex asked the masked man in a low voice
"If there was a problem they would've already fired upon us, Rex." The Masked Man said, "And no, I don't think they need literal radiation, you idiot..."
"B-but we aren't safe..." Olorin murmured, calming down just a little bit as she slumped down in the entrance to her ship, Relama following behind Elis with a pained expression on his face
"I know, Olorin... That's why I said for now..." Elis said, trying to help Olorin, "We're here to protect you, Olorin... Just calm down, and you'll be safe for the time being... Just endure, please..."

"If there was a problem they would've already fired upon us, Rex." The Masked Man said, "And no, I don't think they need literal radiation, you idiot..."

"I know, Olorin... That's why I said for now..." Elis said, trying to help Olorin, "We're here to protect you, Olorin... Just calm down, and you'll be safe for the time being... Just endure, please..."
"I... I'll try..." Olorin murmured after a pause, wanting to get deeper into the ship, probably into her bedroom to eat

"It's just that I'm being a little more cautious" Rex said

The black beast began to drain all the radiation from the place, his power increased, it was a very good sensation

Back