• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode V Attack of the Fanons

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one Trigger episode with the twins. Their suits were made to channel the power of a super kyber crystal that would then power a super laser that was stated to wipe whole solar systems.

Also one of the twins cut a Star Destroyer in half at relativistic speeds by using his lightsaber whilst standing on a starship that was entering hyperspace.

I thought it was just a planet buster that they were going to use to wipe out systems.

Important CRTs:

There is a chance some Visions episodes would get canonized, but the Twins one is among the least likely unless they release a severely toned down de-Trigger'd adaption. So I'd enjoy the spectacle without worrying about calcs.

Prep or sneak attacks is likely needed to take on IG-88.

eax746grigq71.jpg

Jedi

1. Luke (Post-Endor. I'd rank Endor as unknown, since Palpatine grows stronger over time)
2. Rebels Ahsoka (Roughly around Vader and Rebels Maul, has blocked attacks from a stronger Palpatine and was said to be capable of fighting on par with him in lightsaber combat)
3. Yoda (Kenobi regards him as the most powerful Jedi of the Clone Wars era)
4. Windu (Barely weaker than Yoda, and defeated Palpatine)
5. Kirak Infil'a (Regarded as stronger than any enemy Vader had ever faced in 19 BBY)

Sith

1. Palpatine (Has recently curbstomped Post-ESB Vader like it's nothing. Even if you disagree, he also has a Dyad amp)
2. Vader
3. Rebels Maul (Almost on par with Vader)
4. Dooku
5. TCW Darth Maul (Roughly equal to Kenobi, Ventress and Anakin)

Maybe Rey fits in there, but the novel strongly suggests that the "raw power" Luke saw in her wasn't something Ben had actually achieved at least by the time he destroyed the Jedi Temple, only on Dantooine, and even then peak Ben is curbstomped by a massively weakened Palpatine.

I'll also do a Legends one. Keep in mind that I don't know every Jedi and Sith from this continuity, and am not treating the Corsair as a Sith like this wiki does.

Jedi

1. Luke (In the Legacy era, he's basically surpassed Palpatine a hundred times over)
2. Vaapad Windu while fighting Palpatine (Vaapad strengthens the user depending on the concentration of Dark Side from their opponent, which allowed Windu to fight exactly on par with Palpatine)
3. Yoda (The strongest Jedi for his time)
4. Jedi Anakin
5. Windu

Edit: I forgot about Oneness Jacen, who'd become one with the entire Force, but that's boring.

Sith

1. Darth Krayt
2. Jacen Solo (IIRC, he's almost equal to Luke around 40 ABY)
3. DE Palpatine
4. Spirit Exar Kun (Stated to be on par with Palpatine in sources that regard DE as canon and are set a few years apart)
5. Palpatine (Peak at Endor)

as for Me.

Jedi.
(won't be including special power-ups like the Dyad or darkside nexuses., otherwise Dyad Palpatine and Dyad Rey would be number 1 on each of their respective lists)

1. Luke Sywalker (Post Endor; just so many accolades and implications that put him above everyone else)
2. Yoda (only one at the time of revenge of the sith who could put up a fight against Sidious)
3.Master Windu ( Defeated Palpatine and slightly weaker than Yoda)
4. Porter Engle (considered one of the most powerful Jedi even during the time of Yoda's supposed peak, mostly accolades for now)
5 Avar Kriss (one of the most powerful Jedi and considered a peer to Prime Yoda while still weaker, mostly accolades so can change for now)

Sith/Darkside
1. Palpatine ( too many feats and statements to count)
2. Snoke (considered comparable to ROTJ Palpatine but likely still inferior)
3. Darth Vader
4. Kylo Ren as of the beginning of TROS
5.Darth Maul.

does anyone have the 8-A calc that the characters scale from, I've went through a ton of scaling chains and cant find it lol

Ahsoka has an almost 8-B+ feat. We agreed here that the Initiates constituted the vast, vast minority of this feat rather than half. In this very same episode, it took two to perform a barely 9-B feat on an ice wall.

Kanan and co upscale from the starfighter's 8-A durability.

Vader has his own 500 ton feat that's actually kind of effortless. I'd say he's somewhat weakened from the explosion itself, but he took it without a scratch.

Last edited:
You know, considering the lore split and the decades of history between them, I think we should sperate the verse page into two pages: Legends and Canon.

Dragon Ball and Marvel do this.

Seems like a good idea. I'll put it in the planned thread.

Separate profiles are something we're already working on.
I think we should collect the calcs we have for canon and list it on the verse page.

I'm back.

It was a real wild ride while I was gone. I went from fandom to fandom.

From Star Wars to Yu-Gi-Oh! To Magic and then to Sonic and Shin Megami Tensei lmao.

How is everything going? What are you guys planning to do with the revisions?

2vf8qai3rzw71.jpg

Let's see how big Boba's empire gets.
Wonder if they'll add an in-lore explanation for Boba now having eyebrows.
Apparently the voice of the guy the subtitles call 'Alien 1' sounds really like Din.

Star Wars will likely get an additional trailer on the 12th of November, since it is Disney+ day.
Heard the High Republic comics are getting good, so might give them a read in preparation for the CRTs.

random question, what would you guys say are your top 5 strongest Jedi and top 5 strongest sith in canon
I don't know a lot about Canon, but I can give Legends a go. Kylo actually has so many potent quotes, it's a shame we didn't get to see a lot of good feats in the movies.

Jedi:

1 - Luke Skywalker
No-brainer.

2 - Anakin
Stated dozens of times in-universe and out of universe to be at this level.

3 - Yoda
Most powerful Jedi in history and keeper of that title for a long time.

4 - Kyp Durron

5 - Corran Horn

Sith:

1 - DE Sidious
It takes what amounts to three chosen ones channeling the Force in all of its potency to counter his power and every Jedi that ever existed to contain his spirit.

2 - Darth Caedus
More powerful than a Jaina who is being illusion'ed and amped to look exactly like Luke. Superior to Krayt, Vol and any Sith around 41 ABY per Blood Oath. Denning has also stated that comparing Krayt, Luke and Caedus would be akin to comparing Bruce Lee, Royce Gracie and Von Damme.

3 - Darth Krayt
Feats against Abeloth before his prime. Stated by Legacy writers to be on the same level as RotJ Sidious, and solidly above the likes of Dooku by Jan. Then grows far more powerful after his rebirth.

4 - Darish Vol
Injured Abeloth and withstood her power. Abeloth recounts the encounter as devastating and directly compares Vol to Luke, saying he showcased immense experience and held much of the power Luke had.

5 - Exar Kun
After the ritual, but before the Wall of Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back