• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiting RWBY in a sentence

Idk why RWBY stans come here. Like it's okay if you like it, but this is clearly a thread to discuss what people DONT like about it, so why be here??

Well they're positive in regards to Blake, cuz she genuinely looks cool as hell. Shorter hair suits her. Yang and Ruby don't look much different so I have no new opinions there. But Weiss... there's so much going on with her new design. They took the phrase "less is more" and threw it out the window. She has no focal point anymore my eyes have no idea what to look at with her.

DeathNoodles said:
Noooooooo! Not best girl Weiss!
Does she get an upgrade?

... Does the upgrade remove her remaining focal points?

Wowthat'salotgoingon
I mean decide for yourself. I personally think it's ugly as hell

She looks like an overly colourful version of Disney princesses. Her design basically looks like an overly flashy amalgamation of Snow White and Cinderella with some military gadgets mixed in or something.

It's like way too much though right? I mean come on. All those belts? Skirt with a cape with another cape on that cape? KNEE FRILLS? White isn't even her main color anymore. Hell, none of the girls except maybe Yang has any semblance of their original theme color anymore. They think making their designs more and more ornate and complicated means "better".

Ruby Rose is wearing red with black all along.

Blake Belladonna is wearing black and white all along and has the best design (albeit she seems the weakest - 1 on 1 aside).

Yang Xiao Long is not even wearing much yellow. Her clothes are mainly grey, black and brown. With some khaki. With a yellowish gold gauntlet.

Weiss Schnee is really having less and less white from vol 1 to vol 6. Her main colour is basically blue and grey on Vol 6 and is just having more white in Vol 7 now.

Correct me if I were wrong but Blake looks not very shiny in performance and her clones are not even tangible as her super power.

Schnee One said:
He gets blitzed badly unless his Time Manip is passive.
Still needs line of sight for his powers to work.

And light travels at the ... speed of light.

Schnee One said:
He gets blitzed badly unless his Time Manip is passive.
It's passive.

Jasonsith said:
Still needs line of sight for his powers to work.

And light travels at the ... speed of light.
If any of the characters in the verse stand still for any visible amount of time, they're looped.

Otherwise, Gray Boy yeets any damage they do accomplish until they stand still for any visible amount of time, probably out of exaustion or in preparation of an attack.

Back