• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight i finished the movie
About the previously mentioned explosion, i'm actually not sure if it was an explosion, the newspaper and characters reffer to it as a fire

By the way I feel like it's important to mention so it happens but I know we've got quite a few calcs here can we please put all of these on the verse pages for either the MCU, the raimi verse, or the amazing spider-man because it would just be nice to have the calcs on the first page for ease of access even if they're on profiles

By the way I feel like it's important to mention so it happens but I know we've got quite a few calcs here can we please put all of these on the verse pages for either the MCU, the raimi verse, or the amazing spider-man because it would just be nice to have the calculator on the first page for ease of access even if they're on profiles
That sounds like a good idea, I agree

It’s no problem. I know that the Nasuverse pages do something similar and it’s completely justified there as well

It’s no problem. I know that the Nasuverse pages do something similar and it’s completely justified there as well
I was thinking about that, about whether or not verse pages should show like the main scaling chains for the characters in the verse but as an optional tab to open

Kind of like how we can flip through the tabs of the different verse calcs

NVM i guess the fire was caused by the chemical explosion (going off wikipedia) so it's still a dura feat for Norman
this makes calculating the yield of the explosion even harder tho since it's impossible to tell what damage was caused by the explosion and what was caused by the fire

As a semi-related side note, I'd like to do or participate in a few threads putting the villains against each other with the new scaling

Could say the following:

City Block level (Was said to be stronger than his Spider-Man had ever seen before, now further amplified by the same Arc Reactor used for Tony Stark's Mark 6-47 suits. Easily blew away Doctor Octopus. Overpowered three different Spider-Men at the same time)

Not much of a difference but it’s worth noting still since there’s that claim that he’s stronger than his TASM2 peak

Could say the following:

City Block level (Was said to be stronger than his Spider-Man had ever seen before, now further amplified by the same Arc Reactor used for Tony Stark's Mark 6-47 suits. Easily blew away Doctor Octopus. Overpowered three different Spider-Men at the same time)

Not much of a difference but it’s worth noting still since there’s that claim that he’s stronger than his TASM2 peak
At least 8-B maybe?

Anyway, I've added Electro's absolute peak to his profile when he goes overload, now we have two versions of Peak Electro and no tier change, one without overload and one with overload. Makes his 46 ton of TNT committing-not-alive consistent.

“At least City Block level (Was said to be stronger than his Spider-Man had ever seen before, now further amplified by the same Arc Reactor used for Tony Stark's Mark 6-47 suits. Easily blew away Doctor Octopus. Overpowered three different Spider-Men at the same time)” sounds good, I agree. Since y’know, that power boost is portrayed as fairly large

Also the recent addition sounds good as well

“At least City Block level (Was said to be stronger than his Spider-Man had ever seen before, now further amplified by the same Arc Reactor used for Tony Stark's Mark 6-47 suits. Easily blew away Doctor Octopus. Overpowered three different Spider-Men at the same time)” sounds good, I agree. Since y’know, that power boost is portrayed as fairly large

Also the recent addition sounds good as well
Once again, I can't be bothered to calc the rest of the extra DLC values as 1. The last two scenes where we see the voltages for the last time are blurry AF, and 2. They'd provide no change to Electro's current rating at all and are more or less similar to the values that we have right now. Imgur already went apeshit on me twice trying to re-arrange the order of those images so many times. And 3. I was at my limit trying to calc the "Feel it in the Walls" part of the voltages. I might try one day, but today... is not that day.

So yeah, this is what y'all gon' have. For now. Maybe.

Once again, I can't be bothered to calc the rest of the extra DLC values as 1. The last two scenes where we see the voltages are blurry AF, and 2. They'd provide no change to Electro's current rating at all and are more or less similar values to what we have right now. Imgur already went apeshit on me twice trying to re-arrange the order of those images so many times. And 3. I was at my limit trying to calc the "Feel it in the Walls" part of the voltages.
That’s totally fine, all of the work you’ve done for the other wall of calcs is great and incredibly helpful

Plus we can just blame Avi for not being able to get those extra values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back