• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized a deeper reference we totally missed. Flash’s book “Flashpoint” is likely thought to be bad given Thompson is writing it, in which he’s blatantly lying about his connection to Peter Parker. This is a reference to how DC’s Flashpoint is a very stupid story arc
Flashpoint was great, fight me.

It's honestly sad to see that not many people want a Spider-Man 4 (Raimi) for the sheer reason alone that "Tobey's Spidey's story is over" which is completely false when there was supposed to be a fourth movie. Probably im a raimi fanboy but still, its cool to have both and not drag one hypothetical film down so the other can rise up 😔

It's honestly sad to see that not many people want a Spider-Man 4 (Raimi) for the sheer reason alone that "Tobey's Spidey's story is over" which is completely false when there was supposed to be a fourth movie. Probably im a raimi fanboy but still, its cool to have both and not drag one hypothetical film down so the other can rise up 😔
I don't think its that. Its just that he's been far more explored and expanded upon compared to TASM Spidey who didn't get a movie to at least qualify his series for a trilogy. Spider-Man 4 would be great, but knowing as much as I do behind the scenes on that? I can safely say we will not see the original continuation to the Raimi trilogy Raimi had envisioned. For TASM? There's a chance we could get something much better than the early conception plans for the 3rd flick

Probably. Tobey is just my favorite Spidey and seeing him return once more made me happi. Andrew is good as well, if a Hypothetical TASM3 does happen, if Sony played their cards correctly they can actually **** off from Marvel and create their own cinematic universe with Spider-Man.

If Sony wants to get away from Marvel so they could have all the money, I honestly think the TASM universe will be their main weapon if they do go with that. They could use the already established Sony Spidey shit with Tom hardy and just mash them with TASM universe and boom they can start making shit up like their scrapped Sinister Six shit from TASM2 and improve upon it and make their solo movies if they want.

I mean that depends. It's sad to see potential beats from SM4 getting wasted like Vulture (Good thing Homecoming took him) to the other small shit like Lizard and Mysterio.

I mean that depends. It's sad to see potential beats from SM4 getting wasted like Vulture (Good thing Homecoming took him) to the other small shit like Lizard and Mysterio.
That's a bit of misconception. Mysterio was going to be a part of a quick montage of Spidey stopping crime, with Mysterio only being shown being brought into the police station by Spider-Man, where Mysterio would be an out of shape Bruce Campbell. This was Raimi's idea, not Sony's. Lizard was Sony's thing

More calcs for 1969 Spider-Man
Will start working on a Dr. Lightning Profile soon
You should do a profile for the Spider-Man from Green Goblin’s Last Stand. It’s an excellent fan film (keep in mind this is coming from me, a guy who is very vocal about bashing Spider-Man fan films) that Stan Lee voiced approval of and it’s got a really neat horror vibe to it

Feat wise, I know Norman survived a large explosion (pretty much relevant for Peter’s AP) and we do know what the aftermath of the building looks like but idk how to calc it of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back