• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So speaking of older movie universes, there's these pre-vis pictures going around of Wanda fighting FOX Xavier and leaks claim that they do in fact battle. Any thoughts on that rumour?

We're definitely getting Symbiote Spider-Man. The dark place that Peter is in right now only makes it all the more appropriate.

The tricky part is how they're gonna make an MCU Venom. I don't think they'll just make another Eddie Brock. MacGargan is my first guess.

I wonder if the MCU Venom would even work like OG Venom considering Sony's Venom doesn't seem to amplify aggression, i think it could still work even if it didn't
What if the Symbiote's instincts as shown in Venom affect Peter? That's a good way to do the Black Suit arc while staying true to what the Sony-verse has established about Venom

Venom could also be affecting Peter and making him more violent, since the Sony Venom has no issues with murder and has to feed on humans
That's basically just classic Venom but different reasoning
Plus, it's very Spider-Man of Peter to have to deal with the responsibility of hosting a hungry symbiotic alien who has no qualms with killing because he needs to eat

FYI, the Morbius trailer had a poster of Raimi's Spider-Man listed as a murderer.

Probably was meant to be some sort of misdirection as it was released before NWH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back