• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated the calc to use the proper weight of a Camaro, however i discovered that the frame rate of the video actually appears to be 30fps instead of 24, thus making the car stopping feat actually higher than it was previously and higher than the raimi train stopping feat

How Mysterio sleeps after he successfully ruined Peter Parker's life:
72838966.jpg

On Electro, my favourite headcanon is that Electro survived for TASM 3 as they teased. Electro mentioning absorbing data instead of electricity before his death also could support my idea that maybe he survived the electric grid and it was a completely different encounter in which he died in a data thing, and that by the time he was part of the Sinister Six and was told Peter's identity (but have never seen his face), which could also explain the new look and character.

I'd also like to think that Lizard was from a later point of time too, explaining why he needed to be cured.

On Electro, my favourite headcanon is that Electro survived for TASM 3 as they teased. Electro mentioning absorbing data instead of electricity before his death also could support my idea that maybe he survived the electric grid and it was a completely different encounter in which he died in a data thing, and that by the time he was part of the Sinister Six and was told Peter's identity (but have never seen his face), which could also explain the new look and character.

I'd also like to think that Lizard was from a later point of time too, explaining why he needed to be cured.
Lizard was most likely from a later point in time since he never died in TASM1.

I don't agree with the idea that Peter curing the villains didn't mean shit, but I do completely agree with the ideas they settled with regarding the nature of the spell wiping away memory of Peter Parker including online media that hinges on his identity.

Been going over my draft for Part 2 of the CRT and I should note, it will also propose the addition of a new tier 8 (more so, a character that warrants becoming 8-C IMO)

Emil Blonsky (before becoming Abomination of course) since he actually does have justifications for that, albeit, I'm pretty sure I'll get some flack for that proposal

Strangely i was thinking you might say that
tho i'm not sure if he should be just pure 8-C since he did receive a weaker dose, maybe something like possibly or At Most?

Strangely i was thinking you might say that
tho i'm not sure if he should be just pure 8-C since he did receive a weaker dose, maybe something like possibly or At Most?
He did get a smaller dose at first, but after regenerating from Hulk's casual attack, he got a larger dose so I do think solid 8-C's justified there

Wouldn't be against "At most", though some people tend to forget he received a larger dose later

I'm also thinking of revising a few things for Emil while we're at it, including his 7-A justification

"Mountain level (Stated to be stronger than Base Hulk, only being overcome once the latter's rage increased his power. Knocked himself out with a redirected punch)" feels more solid to me

Looks like you're reading my mind tonight. I had this in mind for his revised abilities:

"Superhuman Physical, Martial Arts, Stealth Mastery, Acrobatics, Weapon Mastery, Regeneration (Low-Mid; Even when operating off of a smaller Serum dose, after having every bone in his body crushed by the Hulk, he healed in hours), Explosion Manipulation (Utilizes a grenade launcher in combat), Light Manipulation (Utilizes flashbangs in combat) | All previous physical abilities enhanced, Natural Weaponry (Can use his retractable skeletal spikes as blades in combat), Thunderclaps"

I wanna add some links in there for stuff like acrobatics though. IDK where immunity for gases came from so I think it should be removed

Last edited:
Lizard was most likely from a later point in time since he never died in TASM1.

I don't agree with the idea that Peter curing the villains didn't mean shit, but I do completely agree with the ideas they settled with regarding the nature of the spell wiping away memory of Peter Parker including online media that hinges on his identity.
iirc someone told me in the comics that spell works by people's brain simply telling them they are "not permitted" to know about Peter's identity whenever coming across it

The class 25 justification on TASM Spidey’s profile leads to a virus link. Someone needs to change that. It’s the link that says “this much”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back