• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electro was likely pulling up his punches as he said he didn't want to murder peter once he got in the Statue of Liberty.

As for the 8-A scaling, that would circularly make Base MCU Spider-Man 8-A and comparable to his Iron-Spider Armor, since Andrew and Toby tanked Electro's attack, they inevitably scale to Tom Holland without the Iron-Spider as all were shown to be relative to one another.

On that note, TASM Spider-Man would be 8-A at base via scaling, which retroactively makes base Electro 8-A, making him comparable... to his stronger form with the Arc Reactor...

In general, nobody should scale to Iron Man.

Electro was likely pulling up his punches as he said he didn't want to murder peter once he got in the Statue of Liberty.

As for the 8-A scaling, that would circularly make Base MCU Spider-Man 8-A and comparable to his Iron-Spider Armor, since Andrew and Toby tanked Electro's attack, they inevitably scale to Tom Holland without the Iron-Spider as all were shown to be relative to one another.

On that note, TASM Spider-Man would be 8-A at base via scaling, which retroactively makes base Electro 8-A, making him comparable... to his stronger form with the Arc Reactor...
Exactly. I definitely think Electro will be getting a higher rating via the Arc Reactor, but due to the statements provided + contest of TASM2, there's no way the Spider-Men scale to him. He was the god tier in TASM2 and he continued being the god tier amongst the cast

Glad you mentioned the "Don't make me a murderer, Peter" part, that's relevant even as he casually overpowered the crew

Bro I just had a post agreeing with points against it, where's this coming from 💀
unknown.png

Peter is still a genius tho. Making bad decisions /=/ completely stupid

Peter is a Genius but he lacks common sense. He can process information fast and is good at applying learned information to IRL situations (Evident for when he used Geometry against Dr. Strange in the Mirror Dimension) but he's kind of an idiot otherwise. This is driven home further with that interaction he had with Strange where he admitted to not calling the college before asking a ******* wizard to make everyone in the world forget he was Spider-Man

Only Andrew tanked the Unibeam (11.6 gigawatts, since 10 gigawatts from the arc reactor and 1.6 gigajoules from lightning gives that yield), everyone else got the piss-poor lightning bolts. There's a clear difference between Electro's normal lightning attacks and Arc Reactor-amped attacks.

In general, nobody should scale to Iron Man.
I told you scaling Iron Man to Loki was madness. I seriously want to use that "I never supported your program" meme from General Slocum now ;-;

Rank Tom Holland’s Man-Spider suits from best to worst.

1. Iron Spider (only without claws)

2. Tech Suit/Red-Black

3. Homemade Costume

4. Stealth Suit

5. Latest suit

Last edited:
1. End of NWH suit
2. Homecoming suit
3. Iron Spider suit
4. Bosco suit
5. Homemade suit
6. Black and Gold suit
7. Stealth suit

Last edited:
1. Bosco suit

2. NWH Homemade suit

3. Homecoming suit

4. Iron Spider suit

5. OG Homemade suit

6. Stealth suit

As an honorable mention, the Inside-Out look of the Bosco suit would slide in at 3 if it were actually a different suit.

That’s the Black and Gold Suit, which is just the Bosco Suit turned inside out. The Magic Web-Shooter has even been seen being used with the Bosco Suit so that Black and Gold Suit itself has no unique properties like the trailer presented it to be
I thought you guys were just ranking your favorite suits and who came up with the name for the bosco suit

Quick question, shouldn't Wong's profile get revised a bit in this part here:
He was killed by Thanos along with half of all life before being resurrected by Hulk in 2023.
since we know that he didn't get blipped and instead became the Sorcerer Supreme for the last 5 years?
(idk whether to put this on here or on MCU discussions since this was stated in NWH)

Quick question, shouldn't Wong's profile get revised a bit in this part here:

since we know that he didn't get blipped and instead became the Sorcerer Supreme for the last 5 years?
(idk whether to put this on here or on MCU discussions since this was stated in NWH)
Probably gonna get fixed along with everything in the NWH CRT when that happens.

Doc got shafted pretty hard, after the bridge got captured and cured first then disappeared for the rest of the movie until the final 10 minutes.
Electro is ok
Lizard more like who??????????
They didn't know what to do with sandman at all, one minute hes good the other bad
Green Goblin was good but his screen time post apartment was lacking

Doc got shafted pretty hard, after the bridge got captured and cured first then disappeared for the rest of the movie until the final 10 minutes.
Doc Ock was the easiest to cure. It's fixing a chip on the back of his neck. Norman literally has Split Personality Disorder, there's a giant walking lizard, a man made of sand, and a nigh-immortal with electricity coursing through his veins. I hope you don't think it was unreasonable that he was cured first.

Also I'm pretty sure he had the most screen time of all the villains, his solo fight scene was the longest (or close to it) was the first captured so we saw him every time others were captured, and even had some more moments right before the final showdown with Norman. Besides, he had the best character shift of all the villains in the movie.
Lizard more like who??????????
Is this even a genuine point? Lol made me laugh tho
They didn't know what to do with sandman at all, one minute hes good the other bad
Sandman was good when he thought he was helping his own Spider-Man, got defensive when he found out Tom wasn't, and was corralled into the presence of the other villains. Which was ultimately what made him go bad, as the Goblin did that little charismatic speech to get them riled up with their egos.
Green Goblin was good but his screen time post apartment was lacking
I sorta agree with this but I can understand why they did it. You can't have the most notorious villain of all being in your face all the time, you gotta cherish the time you see him. And I say he still stole a lot of the show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back