• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
me when I pit 8-C Green Goblin against a 1-A Smurf with BFR that turns you into a 2 second gif
the-smile-man-willen-dafoe-creepy.gif

I've heard talk of him getting High 8-C at the very least. 8-A seems somewhat controversial from a few parties here, but I'd like some explaining on that to give my own thoughts
8-A is only controversial because scaling Iron Man to Loki is controversial.

I don't have issue with Iron Man scaling above/around Loki, the latter barely has any feat that put him vastly above the former, he never was around Thor's level and I think the main issue is whatever 8-A feat he is scaling to is prolly an outlier at this point.

Specially considering that recently (His most up to date version) got beat by Miss Body Positivity without any amp so rip.

I don't have issue with Iron Man scaling above/around Loki, the latter barely has any feat that put him vastly above the former, he never was around Thor's level and I think the main issue is whatever 8-A feat he is scaling to is prolly an outlier at this point.

Specially considering that recently (His most up to date version) got beat by Miss Body Positivity without any amp so rip.
Loki seemed to do a far better job than Ultron against Captain America, but then Ultron is significantly weaker than Iron Man too. I guess it would also make the gap between Captain America and Loki smaller if 8-A is an outlier. Him taking a punch or two from Thor can probably be chalked up to "muh holding back"

who wins this battle
An Emissary From Hell, The Man moved by a Parent's Love, The Man who risks his life for his promises, Blood is a bond between people and the proof of love, A man who bleeds for Love, The Man that needs no mercy, The Man who shed tears for the children without homes, The Friend of Youth, The Man who smashes apart the machinations of evil, The Man moved by the love for animals, The Spirits of children and parents protecting the precious spirits of everyone, The Man who has come to eliminate the bomber, The Man moved by a brother and sister seeking vengeance for their brother, The destroyer of the mushrooms, The man who will prevent a major blackout in Tokyo, The man who saw hope in the courage of the boy, The camera lens is the eye that seems truth in people, A man who believes in that what the eyes see, The man who fights for a lonely boy, The Man who believes in the friendship and loyalty of the Youth Detective Club, World martial arts champion, Iron Cross Killer SPIDER-MAN!

VS

MCU Spidey, Raimi Spidey and TASM Spidey

Tbh, I think 8-A is actually much higher than the feats Loki regularly performs. Because most of the feats that characters around his level do are like, low end tier 8 iirc

For Mark 6 Iron Man, we have the "over 10 gigajoules per second" statement (or over 2.39 tons per second), and the helicarrier feat, the full result of which is 75.56 tons, though I'm not sure if the result has to be divided by the time it took to perform. The suit did withstand getting caught in the rotors after they were accelerated to the speeds that got that result at least.

Mark 45 that has this 8-B+ (55.525684004 tons) calc.

Last edited:
and the helicarrier feat, the full result of which is 75.56 tons, though I'm not sure if the result has to be divided by the time it took to perform.
No, because once Iron Man reached top speed, he maintained that constant top speed for quite a while to give Cap enough time to finish off his enemies and pull the lever. So no division is necessary.

The suit did withstand getting caught in the rotors after they were accelerated to the speeds that got that result at least.
The suit didn't withstand the full mass of the rotor, it only withstood one blade.

Last edited:
who wins this battle
An Emissary From Hell, The Man moved by a Parent's Love, The Man who risks his life for his promises, Blood is a bond between people and the proof of love, A man who bleeds for Love, The Man that needs no mercy, The Man who shed tears for the children without homes, The Friend of Youth, The Man who smashes apart the machinations of evil, The Man moved by the love for animals, The Spirits of children and parents protecting the precious spirits of everyone, The Man who has come to eliminate the bomber, The Man moved by a brother and sister seeking vengeance for their brother, The destroyer of the mushrooms, The man who will prevent a major blackout in Tokyo, The man who saw hope in the courage of the boy, The camera lens is the eye that seems truth in people, A man who believes in that what the eyes see, The man who fights for a lonely boy, The Man who believes in the friendship and loyalty of the Youth Detective Club, World martial arts champion, Iron Cross Killer SPIDER-MAN!

VS

MCU Spidey, Raimi Spidey and TASM Spidey
Leopardon seriously needs calcs dude I’m starving out here : ((((

So I've keeping track of the images I'm putting in their galleries.

I think the three promotional images of all three Spider-Men should go in each of their profiles, in my opinion. Tobey and Andrew in particular should also get the additional renders I did from a few pages ago. Question is what we do with the images of the villains, since they aren't full-body. Maybe just put them in their galleries as-is?

So I've keeping track of the images I'm putting in their galleries.

I think the three promotional images of all three Spider-Men should go in each of their profiles, in my opinion. Tobey and Andrew in particular should also get the additional renders I did from a few pages ago. Question is what we do with the images of the villains, since they aren't full-body. Maybe just put them in their galleries as-is?
Hmmmm, are they HD? I'm a sucker for HD images

For Mark 6 Iron Man, we have the "over 10 gigajoules per second" statement (or over 2.39 tons per second), and the helicarrier feat, the full result of which is 75.56 tons, though I'm not sure if the result has to be divided by the time it took to perform. The suit did withstand getting caught in the rotors after they were accelerated to the speeds that got that result at least.

Mark 45 that has this 8-B+ (55.525684004 tons) calc.
The armors scaling to the gigajoules of the arc reactor should prolly get removed as its been a long while since we stopped scaling characters to power sources that loosely.

Last edited:
The armors scaling to the gigajoules of the arc reactor should prolly get removed as its been a long while since we stopped scaling characters to power source that loosely.
We... haven't tho? Iron Man can use the power of the Arc Reactor offensively (As seen in his fight with Stane, where he re-directs all of the first Arc Reactor's power from his suit causing his repulsors to turn off, and then he lets it out as a precise Unibeam straight into Stane to stop him from killing an SUV worth of mom and kids) and can fight against characters who withstand attacks from it and are powered by it. This was already discussed in detail in the previous CRTs.

Plus, if Age of Ultron has taught us anything, nothing stops Tony from unleashing the Arc Reactor's full power into his normal repulsor beams.

Last edited:
We have, see the CRTs revolving around Mario, in which scaling to the power/super stars abilitie to create galaxies was rejected, just to point an example.

Being used offensively doesn't mean that he is using all of it otherwise the suit would fall flat.

I don't care if it was discussed previously several times, you can have a group of peps who all agree that dogs legitemately fly, doesn't mean that is in fact, true, not a bit.

We have, see the CRTs revolving around Mario, in which scaling to the power/super stars abilitie to create galaxies was rejected, just to point an example.
Debunked for Iron Man. Also, we don't use or allow one verse's CRT to justify another verse to be changed like that.

Being used offensively doesn't mean that he is using all of it otherwise the suit would fall flat.
This was already debunked by Spino, check the post above. Gigawatts explicitly means "gigajoules per second" AKA it's generating a gigagjoule every second. In Iron Man's case for example, 3 gigajoules per second means his arc reactor is generating 3 gigajoules every second without doing anything. Same thing for 8 gigawatts and 10 gigawatts and so on. This isn't the full power of the Arc Reactor.

If that wasn't enough, in the final fight against Stane, Iron Man's Mark 3 shuts off the rest of the suit for the Unibeam under Stark's direct command where he orders Jarvis to reroute all the power into his chest RT to blast Stane with a Unibeam to save the SUV and the mom and kids inside. AKA he might've actually hit Iron Monger with more power than the RT itself was generating since all the other power was now concentrated into the Chest RT.

I don't care if it was discussed previously several times, you can have a group of peps who all agree that dogs legitemately fly, doesn't mean that is in fact, true, not a bit.
I'm not even sure how this argument remotely connects to the arc reactor stuff so I won't even deal with it.

Last edited:
Debunked for Iron Man. Also, we don't use or allow one verse's CRT to justify another verse to be changed like that.
Klol, it was an example since you asked when we started doing that. I don't care if it was debunked if the reasons given are flawed.

This was already debunked by Spino, check the post above. Gigawatts explicitly means "gigajoules per second" AKA it's generating a gigagjoule every second. In Iron Man's case for example, 3 gigajoules per second means his arc reactor is generating 3 gigajoules every second without doing anything. Same thing for 8 gigawatts and 10 gigawatts and so on. This isn't the full power of the Arc Reactor.

Don't care if it was debunked as I said already.
Yes I'm aware what gigawatts mean, I'm also aware that scaling machines, devices and anything that runs on electricity sto the amount of watts they handle is whack, no machine in real life gets any AP or Durability tiering for that.

If that wasn't enough, in the final fight against Stane, Iron Man's Mark 3 shuts off the rest of the suit for the Unibeam under Stark's direct command where he orders Jarvis to reroute all the power into his chest RT to blast Stane with a Unibeam to save the SUV and the mom and kids inside. AKA he might've actually hit Iron Monger with more power than the RT itself was generating since all the other power was now concentrated into the Chest RT.

You are repeating this as if I didn't already read it.
The suit don't shut off when he sets off the unibeam, you literally see it is still activated to catch the vehicle because it just diverted power to the main core, not all of it.

You also see that the reduction of power makes the suit kneel and eventually give up to the car once it catches it, meaning that the armor is running with less energy that before because is generating less watts per second.

And why would be stronger than its peak power output if it rerouted all the energy anyway? It would only work if Iron Man had multiple arc reactors throughout to concentrate their individiual power into a single point.

I'm not even sure how this argument remotely connects to the arc reactor stuff so I won't even deal with it.

Refering to your comment about your previous CRTS, Klol, as if you weren't paying attention to a single thing of what I said.

Klol, it was an example since you asked when we started doing that. I don't care if it was debunked if the reasons given are flawed.
I was specifically asking for Iron Man's arc reactor, not other verses.

Don't care if it was debunked as I said already.
Yes I'm aware what gigawatts mean, I'm also aware that scaling machines, devices and anything that runs on electricity to the amount of watts they handle is whack, no machine in real life gets any AP or Durability tiering for that.
Iron Man isn't real life, also, the Unibeam and Repulsors exist that can directly harness the full power of the Arc Reactor, so...

You are repeating this as if I didn't already read it.
The suit don't shut off when he sets off the unibeam, you literally see it is still activated to catch the vehicle because it just diverted power to the main core, not all of it.
And again, 3 gigajoules per second isn't the full power of the arc reactor. He wouldn't even need to harness the entire power supply of the suit or need to charge it up, he just needs one second of it and there's his energy to attack.

You also see that the reduction of power makes the suit kneel and eventually give up to the car once it catches it, meaning that the armor is running with less energy that before because is generating less watts per second.
The suit was underpowered from the get-go with that arc reactor, Tony was having hiccups during flying even with over 40% power when he heads towards Stark HQ. Plus the most plausible explanation for it running low on power with the percentages and all is because of what Tony said early on in the film when he made the mini arc reactor in Afghanistan, the reactor could power his heart for 50 lifetimes, and in his own words, "something big for 15 minutes".

And why would be stronger than its peak power output if it rerouted all the energy anyway? It would only work if Iron Man had multiple arc reactors throughout to concentrate their individiual power into a single point.
Refer to the moment where he said he could power something big up for 15 minutes using that arc reactor, he's focusing most of that 15-minute timeframe worth of energy into a single, concentrated Unibeam right into Stane, thus knocking off the additional time he can use the Arc Reactor to keep his suit up for longer.

Also you do realize that multiple reactors would just multiply the energy per second used, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back