• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any case, I suggest you make a separate CRT for this.

Either way, it won't affect Spidey, the Arc Reactor would be an outlier even if we took the gigajoule value into account. Best feats they have are the pumpkin bombs and lightning bolts.

Last edited:
Maybe Tobey Spidey is still living with the pain of falling onto his back in the second film? And I think I remember one of the two staying that webswinging is hard on the back.
No other explanation. We're making that meme an actual weakness now because "MY BACK".

Honestly, why Peter never went to a chiropractor is beyond me.

His Upgraded Suit has a black and gold reverse side — which is what he wore while cleaning the green paint off of the surface — but, why does it have a black and gold reverse side? It looks like an entirely new suit, but why?

The gold on the Upgraded suit's reverse side seems to be mostly for circuitry. The Tech Suit in Homecoming was briefly shown to have a similar reverse side when it was being hacked into by Peter and Ned (seen here at 0:03), so it's not something that comes completely out of nowhere.

Are we scaling Andrew and Tobey to Tom's strength feat of (Very casually) stopping Cull Obsidian's hammer in Infinity War? Because near the end of the film, Tobey seemed to be having an easier time than Tom in their little strength contest. At least by facial language.

Are we scaling Andrew and Tobey to Tom's strength feat of (Very casually) stopping Cull Obsidian's hammer in Infinity War? Because near the end of the film, Tobey seemed to be having an easier time than Tom in their little strength contest. At least by facial language.
For AP they’ll all be equal

They’ll all scale to each other in LS, but we won’t be using the Cull feat since imo I’m pretty sure we agreed on another thread that feat just…doesn’t work. Raimi Peter is slightly superior in LS, but the Peters will all be in the same ballpark

Currently, feats across their movies for lifting feats are being calculated so we’re in for some interesting changes

Otto ripping the clock hand in half I got to be baseline Class K, never finished it though because NWH would render it whatever.

Otto ripping the clock hand in half I got to be baseline Class K, never finished it though because NWH would render it whatever.
DAMN

Well, I'm no good in LS calcs like ripping metal apart, that's Spino's territory.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I doubt it'd necessarily scale to Spidey since the arms were overpowering him consistently. Nice feat for Ock tho, if it goes through.

It pisses me off to no end that Peter had to give up his entire life — throwing away all of his friends, family, and memories — because some douchebag got upset after he beat him.

Quentin is an asshole.
Yep that man is truely the pettiest villain in the MCU so far like imagine ruining a kids life because you got your ass beat by them when you're trying to frame yourself as a false hero/prophet, and tried to kill highschool kids for your own gain

I'm glad they didn't go too far down the whole court thing because it would have rang pretty hollow. It made total sense that he'd be pretty easily cleared of all charges in a world where doctored videos are all over the Internet. Not to mention Spider-Man has been an Avenger and saved the world it wouldn't make sense to just imprison him over flimsy evidence, and a lot of people would definitely believe him over Mysterio who just came a few weeks ago.

Of course there would still be conspiracy theorists outside the law just like in real life so they made it more of a "court of public opinion" thing as Daredevil put it, which is far more realistic.

pj0t56iydz781.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back