• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not denying that it's instinctive reaction. What im saying is, it can be considered both instinctive reaction and a speed amp based on the scene.

There's no proof, but literally no other character in the MCU, including characters whos speed scale massively above spiderman, have been able to move their physical bodies in the astral plane (aside from dr strange and affiliated characters) the only real solution WOULD be spider sense, otherwise the scene literally makes no sense. Even if it wasn't his spider sense, what im saying still applies in some way
Well friend, as I said, I agree with what you suggest, but I consider that it is not necessary to make a lot of trouble for a scene that is frankly strange, especially if it has to do with magic

Good, we can give him Instinctive Reaction when in soul form or whatever, without Spider Sense, until more explanation is given.

But doesn't the movie leave it abundantly clear that peter parker has the "instinctive reaction" as a result of his spider sense? Otherwise it isn't explainable, and keep in mind he was doing this while time was slowed down so much to the point where everything appeared frozen. So it would still be an upgrade to his speed, would it not?

@Lonkitt (I know it doesn't alert you) The inevitable No Way Home CRT is coming after we get the rest of any necessary calcs out of the way, correct? Not that I'm impatient, I just lose track of what needs to be done sometimes. That, and I just like being on the same page as my fellow Spider Scholars lol

By that I mean a Content Revision Thread, which is supposed to go on the Content Revision board where threads are made generally to add/remove abilities or to change the statistics of a character in some fashion. For example, we can't do all of this without a CRT where staff (usually more than one) need to approve of the changes before they're implemented. We're in the General Discussion board, where we can talk casually like this about the subject of the thread. Hopefully that helps!

By that I mean a Content Revision Thread, which is supposed to go on the Content Revision board where threads are made generally to add/remove abilities or to change the statistics of a character in some fashion. For example, we can't do all of this without a CRT where staff (usually more than one) need to approve of the changes before they're implemented. We're in the General Discussion board, where we can talk casually like this about the subject of the thread. Hopefully that helps!
Wow, thanks for the explanation!

@Lonkitt (I know it doesn't alert you) The inevitable No Way Home CRT is coming after we get the rest of any necessary calcs out of the way, correct? Not that I'm impatient, I just lose track of what needs to be done sometimes. That, and I just like being on the same page as my fellow Spider Scholars lol
Of course, I get what you’re saying. Yeah, I’m gonna tackle a CRT. I think we would benefit from having calcs done before that just in case as well.

Neat. Thanks for the confirmation, Lonky! I wonder if any of the calcs will yield something beyond 8-C/8-C+, that'd be a treat.

Speaking of, here's a question to kickstart some more conversation. If you could have the Spider Trio at any tier you wanted, what would it be? Mainly talking about AP here, though I guess if you have an opinion on Speed then you can share that too. Me personally, I'd say High 8-C because that just seems to be the Spider-Man tier lol seriously, didn't we have like 4 Peter Parker Spider-Men profiles at High 8-C at one point?

image0.jpg

Peak cinema. I wonder how many people this went unnoticed by, even many rewatches later

mainly light novels, were mainly piracy,
I get that and most of the time they honestly shouldn't be allowed, but FANDOM has gotten onto us more and more about copyright violations within the last couple years. Making a profile with scans from illegal sources of a multi-billion dollar franchise is definitely a no go.

8-C came from the Wakandan Spears and the Deathlok feat. The first kinda needs a recalc for the specific statement, Deathlok can’t be used anymore, and anything else that was 8-C to High 8-C came from stuff Iron Man did
Wakandan Spears didn't qualify for shattering the entire tank, only qualified for punching a hole through it, which might as well be 9-A.

However, No Way Home locks in consistent Tier 8 stuff for the MCU
Yeah, there's the Pumpkin bombs, the cast tanking lightning bolts from Electro (Which scales because they weren't on the ground this time, most of the time lightning does not scale because the character getting them are usually on the ground, and the lightning quickly gets grounded and dissipates safely, but not this time baby, all the Spidey were in mid-air when they tanked it), heck, Andrew even tanks a Unibeam from the Arc Reactor used by Electro.

The Credits for NWH, just seeing the illustrations of Tobey and Andrew just melts my heart knowing both of them got axed and now coming back at least one more time. I wouldn't mind if this was their only appearance, its something I am truly grateful for.

Credits only got ruined for me after the credits with Venom, i hated that shit. Tom Hardy got wasted on, they can't just bring the dude there only for him to return back to his universe. They literally just got there :ROFLMAO:😔😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back