• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Can someone help translate this short text?

こうなったら 終わりだ
これまでの ばいいじょう 060
10倍以上の力を じょうたい
せる””に てき
敵はいない······

Could someone please translate this scan for me?

Can someone help translate this short text?

こうなったら 終わりだ
これまでの ばいいじょう 060
10倍以上の力を じょうたい
せる””に てき
敵はいない······
Are you sure the punctuations are all correct there?
Any scans and source to supplement? Thanks.

image.png

I'd like this page translated, or at least the bottom half
I think the very bottom section can be ignored, though.

@Executor_N0 @Jasonsith

Sorry to bother you, but a user (User 2) wanted us to evaluate their translations for the following statements compared to User 1 and a previous staff translation:

Last edited:
As the same thing with Reiner above, @LuffyRuffy46307 @omegabronic Wanted me to post both the Super/Gt Audio to see if the translation on screen is correct.

For super, Jaco in strictly in the anime mentions countless galaxies.

And in Gt boundless galaxies is stated by the narrator.

The GT one says hateshinai which can mean infinite, boundless or endless. But would probably need someone who knows japanese to translate full context of it

Sorry to bother you, but a user (User 2) wanted us to evaluate their translations for the following statements compared to User 1 and a previous staff translation:
Just giving a quick look, all the points are technically correct, it's just that as usual, the way it works depends not only on grammar but also on the work itself. Being infinite, infinitely expanding, boundless and all those terms are not mutually exclusive, and just in one series I can give examples of all of them being used to talk of a single thing. It's just that the terms can be a lot more open than a single thing, so I will say that it seems that it's more with the work itself not giving a clear view of the cosmology and it causes all these contradictory views upon translating it, it's not per se a problem with the translations.

Just giving a quick look, all the points are technically correct, it's just that as usual, the way it works depends not only on grammar but also on the work itself. Being infinite, infinitely expanding, boundless and all those terms are not mutually exclusive, and just in one series I can give examples of all of them being used to talk of a single thing. It's just that the terms can be a lot more open than a single thing, so I will say that it seems that it's more with the work itself not giving a clear view of the cosmology and it causes all these contradictory views upon translating it, it's not per se a problem with the translations.
Universe.png

Can you also take a look at it? It's just about if translation says infinitely expanding or infinitely expansive, so other translations of the given structure it's says expansive but we aren't sure of this one.

IMG_6422.png

can you check this one too? It’s also regarding expanding and expansive

Oops, can you translate this, please?

Last edited:
Can an actual Japanese speaker please translate this text?
rcF07Wx.png

Using Google translations makes this scan sound weird.

@Executor_N0

Thank you for your assistance. Could you also confirm the "countless galaxies" statement translation by Jaco?

銀河だけでもバカ広いのに
そんな銀河が—
とんでもない数あるくらい
宇宙は広いのだぞ!
A galaxy alone is already ridiculously wide. And the universe is so vast it contains an unthinkable amount of galaxies!

The term Jaco used is "とんでもない数" which translates to something like "unthinkable amount", "unreasonable number", and similar. It's not exactly a way of saying "countless galaxies" more than "there's just too many galaxies to really grasp". Of course, infinite galaxies would fit that description, but the text itself is more a general "the universe has lots of galaxies"

銀河だけでもバカ広いのに
そんな銀河が—
とんでもない数あるくらい
宇宙は広いのだぞ!
A galaxy alone is already ridiculously wide. And the universe is so vast it contains an unthinkable amount of galaxies!

The term Jaco used is "とんでもない数" which translates to something like "unthinkable amount", "unreasonable number", and similar. It's not exactly a way of saying "countless galaxies" more than "there's just too many galaxies to really grasp". Of course, infinite galaxies would fit that description, but the text itself is more a general "the universe has lots of galaxies"
Thank you very much for your help.

A scan showing Debby coming face to face with Sans from Undertale in Chapter 62. This is the result of pressure points from a foot massage of all things.:

The first two frames are important here; the bubbles in the third frame all contain Debby's thoughts and anything after that is unimportant.

For added context, the first bubble (top-right) is a follow-up sentence to just this one word: 刹那, which in this context should mean "In that moment..."

I posted this in the middle of writing a huge-ass CRT for the series.

Last edited:
銀河だけでもバカ広いのに
そんな銀河が—
とんでもない数あるくらい
宇宙は広いのだぞ!

Hey do you think you can translate these 2 scans?
OOvvxRph.jpg

Hey do you think you can translate these 2 scans?
OOvvxRph.jpg

I actually had that translated before, so it's a bit quick

どの世界にも属さない
〈亜空間〉
That which doesn't belong to the world
〈Subspace〉

この他、【図1】の世界のどこにも属さない「亜空間」が存在している。
Also, there are subspaces that don't belong anywhere in the world depicted in [Fig.1].

Figure 1 (図1) refers to the standard diagram of the Macrocosm that was depicted on the page previous to it.

そこでは「時間」や「空間」といった概念がなく、どのエリアからも切り離された次元の間に位置している。
There isn't a concept of Time or Space there, they are located between dimensions and detached from any area.

Just in any case 「時間」や「空間」is literally "time and space"
"概念がなく" is literally "no concept, lacks concept, without concept"
「精神と時の部屋」や「スゴロク空間」などが確認されている。
The "Room of Spirit and Time" and "Sugoroku Space" have been confirmed.

Basically, between the dimensions of the Dragon Ball world (As the entirety of the Macrocosm) exist subspaces that aren't a part of the diagram, they not only lack concepts of space and time, but are also detached from any area. Of them, the existence of the "Room of Spirit and Time" and "Sugoroku Space" have been confirmed (I think other places have also been confirmed as Subspace either in other guides or the series itself, but I don't remember for sure, could be wrong as well).

どの世界にも属さない
〈亜空間〉
〈Subspace〉

Also, there are subspaces that don't belong anywhere in the world depicted in [Fig.1].

Figure 1 (図1) refers to the standard diagram of the Macrocosm that was depicted on the page previous to it.

There isn't a concept of Time or Space there, they are located between dimensions and detached from any area.

Basically, between the dimensions of the Dragon Ball world (As the entirety of the Macrocosm) exist subspaces that aren't a part of the diagram, they not only lack concepts of space and time, but are also detached from any area. Of them, the existence of the "Room of Spirit and Time" and "Sugoroku Space" have been confirmed (I think other places have also been confirmed as Subspace either in other guides or the series itself, but I don't remember for sure, could be wrong as well).

Here it is

Bro, could you translate this please?

どの世界にも属さない
〈亜空間〉
〈Subspace〉

I see thank you very much for your help

どの世界にも属さない
〈亜空間〉
〈Subspace〉

Is it a valid way to interpret the lack of concepts of space and time as how those worlds don't have normal time and space compared to the other dimensions?

何度も言うが、一応こいつはミズガルズの神である。
 というか、ありとあらゆる宇宙、次元、並行世界を内包する終極点の神である。

Could someone translate it? It'll be greatly appreciated🙏

Back