• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

gz673gux6vta1.jpg
Need a translation for this scan!
Had this one made before

異次元発生装置

異次元 (ijigen) is literally Different Dimension
発生 (hassei) refers to originate something, to give birth to something, make something happen, etc
装置 (sōchi) means technology; equipment; installation; apparatus; device, etc
Something like "Different Dimension Generator" or "Generator of Different Dimensions" can fit well with this, basically, a tecnology that can be used to create a different dimension

疑似空間を生み出す能力を持っている。

疑似空間 (giji kūkan) has two parts to take notice. The first "疑似" (giji) can mean something suspected, doubtful; pseudo; false, etc. The second "空間" (kūkan) literally means space. It can often be used to describe the very fabric of space (As the spatial dimensional axis) or even be another word to describe what we call a dimension as in another world. So something like a "pseudo-space" or "pseudo-dimension"

生み出す(umidasu) is another one that has the meaning to create, to give birth, to make something

能力 (nōryoku) is just the ability, the power to do something

持っている is holding, to carry

So, it basically says that it holds the power to create pseudo-spaces or pseudo-dimensions
異次元発生装置により、疑似空間を生み出す能力を持っている。
With the Different Dimension Generator, it holds the ability to create pseudo-spaces.

Had this one made before

異次元発生装置

異次元 (ijigen) is literally Different Dimension
発生 (hassei) refers to originate something, to give birth to something, make something happen, etc
装置 (sōchi) means technology; equipment; installation; apparatus; device, etc
Something like "Different Dimension Generator" or "Generator of Different Dimensions" can fit well with this, basically, a tecnology that can be used to create a different dimension

疑似空間を生み出す能力を持っている。

疑似空間 (giji kūkan) has two parts to take notice. The first "疑似" (giji) can mean something suspected, doubtful; pseudo; false, etc. The second "空間" (kūkan) literally means space. It can often be used to describe the very fabric of space (As the spatial dimensional axis) or even be another word to describe what we call a dimension as in another world. So something like a "pseudo-space" or "pseudo-dimension"

生み出す(umidasu) is another one that has the meaning to create, to give birth, to make something

能力 (nōryoku) is just the ability, the power to do something

持っている is holding, to carry

So, it basically says that it holds the power to create pseudo-spaces or pseudo-dimensions
異次元発生装置により、疑似空間を生み出す能力を持っている。
With the Different Dimension Generator, it holds the ability to create pseudo-spaces.
Thank you very much for your work and attention!

Could you translate this

and this from here

@Executor_N0 @Jasonsith

Sorry to bother you, but can you translate the following statement for us:

"神秘学の語るところによれば、この世界の外側には次元論の頂点に在る“力”があるという。

あらゆる出来事の発端とされる座標。それが、すべての魔術師の悲願たる『根源の渦』……万物の始まりにして終焉しゅうえん、この世の全てを記録し、この世の全てを創造できるという神の座である。"

"神秘学の語るところによれば、この世界の外側には次元論の頂点に在る“力”があるという。

あらゆる出来事の発端とされる座標。それが、すべての魔術師の悲願たる『根源の渦』……万物の始まりにして終焉しゅうえん、この世の全てを記録し、この世の全てを創造できるという神の座である。"
As told by mysticism/occultism, there is a 'Power' external to this world at the top of dimensional theory. The coordinate at the genesis of all events. That is the dearest wish of all the mages, the "Swirl of the Root"... The beginning and end of all things/all of creation, the records of the totality of this world, the place of god that creates the entirety of this world.

I'll breakdown the major keywords that seems to be important here

この世界の外側 (Kono sekai no sotogawa) is "outside of this world" or "external to this world".

次元論の頂点 (jigenron no chōten) is "top of dimensional theory".

The coordinate at the genesis of all events.

あらゆる出来事の発端 (arayuru dekigoto no hottan) is "genesis of all events" or "start of all events" or "origin of all events".

座標 (zahyō) is coordinates

That is the dearest wish of all the mages, the "Swirl of the Root"... The beginning and end of all things/all of creation, the records of the totality of this world, the place of god that creates the entirety of this world.

万物 (banbutsu) is all of creation/all things/everything that exists. 始まり(hajimari) and 終焉 (shūen) are start and demise, beginning and end.

この世の全(konoyo no subete) is "everything in this world" of "all of this world" or "the entirety of this world". 記録 (kiroku) is record.

この世の全 (konoyo no subete) is "everything in this world" of "all of this world" or "the entirety of this world". 創造 (sōzō) is creation. 神の座である (kami no zadearu) is "seat of god", "place of god".

As told by mysticism/occultism, there is a 'Power' external to this world at the top of dimensional theory. The coordinate at the genesis of all events. That is the dearest wish of all the mages, the "Swirl of the Root"... The beginning and end of all things/all of creation, the records of the totality of this world, the place of god that creates the entirety of this world.

この世界の外側 (Kono sekai no sotogawa) is "outside of this world" or "external to this world".

あらゆる出来事の発端 (arayuru dekigoto no hottan) is "genesis of all events" or "start of all events" or "origin of all events".

That is the dearest wish of all the mages, the "Swirl of the Root"... The beginning and end of all things/all of creation, the records of the totality of this world, the place of god that creates the entirety of this world.

万物 (banbutsu) is all of creation/all things/everything that exists. 始まり(hajimari) and 終焉 (shūen) are start and demise, beginning and end.

この世の全(konoyo no subete) is "everything in this world" of "all of this world" or "the entirety of this world". 記録 (kiroku) is record.

この世の全 (konoyo no subete) is "everything in this world" of "all of this world" or "the entirety of this world". 創造 (sōzō) is creation. 神の座である (kami no zadearu) is "seat of god", "place of god".
If you have time, could you translate this too? 数列のような無限ではないよ。無限に濃度の濃い無限についてだ。

Can you translate this when you get the chance?

011.jpg

can someone help with this?
ド三ナは日中どころかまわずあばれだ、
Domina is running amok all day long...
まりょくのかたまりはいしかべを粉砕し
the lump of magical power has crushed the stone/rock walls

This is in Japanese. Curious if this statement can refer to vaporization at all.,.?

Last edited:
I was just passing by and figured I'd offer a quick helping hand, soooo;
Excuse me, can someone translate this scene?

IMG_20230428_171918.jpg

I hope someone can translate it, Thank you.
そこに続く『道』は別名『世界樹』
The 'path' that continues there is alternatively named the 'world tree'

わたしの故郷天界にある無限に続く塔がそれだね
That would be the tower that stretches on infinitely in my homeland's celestial realm/Heaven

無数の時空無数の次元の果てにその中心はあり
At the end of countless spacetimes and countless dimensions lies its center.

無数の時空無数の次元の果てに終焉は存在する
At the end of countless spacetimes and countless dimensions, there exists an end

そこに続く『道』は別名『世界樹』

わたしの故郷天界にある無限に続く塔がそれだね
That would be the tower that stretches on infinitely in my homeland's celestial realm/Heaven

無数の時空無数の次元の果てにその中心はあり

無数の時空無数の次元の果てに終焉は存在する
At the end of countless spacetimes and countless dimensions, there exists an end
thank you for translating it.

What do you think @Nexp06, does this "Dimension" refer to the "Axis Dimension"?, or just a dimension like the rest of the universe?

そこに続く『道』は別名『世界樹』

わたしの故郷天界にある無限に続く塔がそれだね

無数の時空無数の次元の果てにその中心はあり

無数の時空無数の次元の果てに終焉は存在する

Could you help me translate this please?

Whoever wrote this must have been drunk, high, or something; it reads like it was made up. The writing is off and incoherent, and there are obvious mistakes. Plus, Some grammar and structure are all over the place. Usually novels are not like that. so, from where did ya get that?

Whoever wrote this must have been drunk, high, or something; it reads like it was made up. The writing is off and incoherent, and there are obvious mistakes. Plus, Some grammar and structure are all over the place. Usually novels are not like that. so, from where did ya get that?
This is the digital version of the Dragon Ball Super Broly novel, but I have the physical version in my hands.

Last edited:
This is the digital version of the Dragon Ball Super Broly novel, but I have the physical version in my hands.
Well, that's a bit strange, But either way, I did what I could with this;
"GUAH!"

As Broly bent his body, a kick struck his face, slamming him onto the ground.

Gogeta quickly appeared there and unleashed a shower of energy blasts. Broly is surprised and staggers back! However, he quickly surrounds himself in an aura and creates a barrier, charging forward!

"DEYAAAHHH!"

"AAAAHHHH!"

Gogeta seemed to be somewhat enjoying Such an exchange.

While moving at high speed, appearing and disappearing, the two of them collide and repeat the cycle of attacking and defending

"DDDDDAAAAAA!!!"

"OOOOOOOO!!!"

And then, the two of them created distance between each other and simultaneously unleashed a super energy wave!

SUUUUUUUU!!

The powerful energy waves collide and suddenly explode!

With that momentum, space-time distorts, and the two of them are fighting within a cracked dimensional wall, colliding with even greater intensity. It's a collision of unprecedented power against power.

"HAAAAHHHH!"

"AAAHHHH!"

Broly, who is slightly pushed back, shouts in frustration

"UOOOOOOOH!"

When he released his stored energy, Broly began to transform

His muscles swelled, and his hair stood up and turned green!

Gogeta opened his eyes wide in surprise.

This is Super Saiyan Broly's full power!

The dimensions are starting to break apart even more due to the excessive aura being released.

"HAAAH!"

Super Saiyan Gogeta strikes! However, the punch that should have hit has absolutely no effect.

"GAAHHH!"

"GUH!?"

On the contrary, Gogeta was blown away into the wall by a decisive punch from the full power Super Saiyan Broly.

Gasping for breath, Gogeta was immediately hit with an elbow strike from Broly

"GUH....!"

Realizing that he was at a disadvantage, Gogeta also began to focus his energy and gather power.

Well, that's a bit strange, But either way, I did what I could with this;
"GUAH!"

As Broly bent his body, a kick struck his face, slamming him onto the ground.

Gogeta quickly appeared there and unleashed a shower of energy blasts. Broly is surprised and staggers back! However, he quickly surrounds himself in an aura and creates a barrier, charging forward!

"DEYAAAHHH!"

"AAAAHHHH!"

Gogeta seemed to be somewhat enjoying Such an exchange.

While moving at high speed, appearing and disappearing, the two of them collide and repeat the cycle of attacking and defending

"DDDDDAAAAAA!!!"

"OOOOOOOO!!!"

And then, the two of them created distance between each other and simultaneously unleashed a super energy wave!

SUUUUUUUU!!

The powerful energy waves collide and suddenly explode!

With that momentum, space-time distorts, and the two of them are fighting within a cracked dimensional wall, colliding with even greater intensity. It's a collision of unprecedented power against power.

"HAAAAHHHH!"

"AAAHHHH!"

Broly, who is slightly pushed back, shouts in frustration

"UOOOOOOOH!"

When he released his stored energy, Broly began to transform

His muscles swelled, and his hair stood up and turned green!

Gogeta opened his eyes wide in surprise.

This is Super Saiyan Broly's full power!

The dimensions are starting to break apart even more due to the excessive aura being released.

"HAAAH!"

Super Saiyan Gogeta strikes! However, the punch that should have hit has absolutely no effect.

"GAAHHH!"

"GUH!?"

On the contrary, Gogeta was blown away into the wall by a decisive punch from the full power Super Saiyan Broly.

Gasping for breath, Gogeta was immediately hit with an elbow strike from Broly

"GUH....!"

Realizing that he was at a disadvantage, Gogeta also began to focus his energy and gather power.
Thank you very much

rather important scaling thing, can someone take a quick look at this?
[snip image]
内部を破壊しながらサイタマが辿り着いた最深部
Saitama arrived at the deepest part, while destroying everything on the ship

そこには宇宙最強を誇る男ボロスが待ち受けていた!今ここに 、人類最強VS宇宙最強の戦いが始まる。
Boros, who boasts to be the strongest in the universe is awaiting there. The battle between Strongest in Humanity and Strongest in the Universe begins here and now!

Hello, could someone translate (not you chase since it's to counter your downgrade thread) this pls? It's ultra important for a thread.

観測宇宙

時間の概念の在り方が「認識される時間」である世界、もしくは視点のこと。
「認識される」とは、過去・現在・未来の三様が同時に知覚されていないことを意味する。
例えば人間の知覚では、過去は常に現在に更新されその現在からいずれくる未来を観測しているので、三様は同時に知覚されていない。
観測宇宙の利点は、現在から先は見通せないかわりに当事者は未来を変化させられる揺らぎを持っていること。これにより明日という現在を変革できる。

記録宇宙

時間の概念の在り方が「記録される時間」である世界、もしくは視点のこと。
「記録される」とは、過去・現在・未来の三様が同時に知覚されていることを意味する。
例えば何次元か上の知覚を持つ高次元の存在にとって、三次元世界は巻物に書かれた世界のようなものであるため、巻物の中にいる自分の過去と現在と未来を、いつでも記録として同時に知覚できる。
ムーンセルの中枢は過去と現在と未来が同時に存在し、あらゆる可能性を演算する並行世界シミュレーターであるため、記録宇宙の存在である。

Back