• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul King pulls up in Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Miracle isn't an active ability, it's a passive. Gerard doesn't need to do anything or even think about using it, it just happens through the hope of the masses and Reishi around him. It of all the abilities in Bleach his inherit power would be the easiest for him to use.

@Prince of Counters; and yet it didn't activate when Oetsu cut down Gerard.

we see that for letal wounds , The Miracle doesn't work instantly . By at least two times , characthers thought to have defeated gerard and started a conversation only for gerard to start his regen .

And Yhwach just revived them a bit later so the miracle probably didn't had the time to activate.

EmperorRorepme said:
It isn't passive, it's passive when activated and the would've worked much faster than Yhwach's Ashwalen.
Find me the quote where it is said that it has to be activated please .

You saying that it should've have worked faster than the Auswhallen is your head canon .

No it isn't it literally does work faster multiple times against Toshiro and co faster than Ashwalen. So it's inference rather then a nonexistent statement.

faster in combat , but do you think that they speak out of combat at rel+ speeds ?

at those speeds , a whole fight could conclude before a single casual sentence could be spoken .

So Miracle is passive and gets faster in combat? I think I know which is less far-fetched.

I don't need a quote it's shown by it not working at first when Gerard gets killed surprisingly then doesn't come back. Then when he's actually fighting it works. There's no reason for there to be a "delay" out of combat.

There is no delay between fighting and non fighting .

he just take more time for lethal wounds . he regen his hand very quickly and still keep fighting at rel+ speed but if he is killed , he will take more time , enough time for a few "normal" speed sentences to be spoken .

He regenerates very quickly in combat even when most of his body is gone. When Oetsu kills him he kills the rest and has a fight with Askin then a full blown conversation and he still doesn't come back. It's simply Gerard was caught off guard with his ability inactive. If it was active Gerard would've came back quickly instead of being resurrected by Yhwach. Yhwach probably wouldn't have wasted a portion of it on him if he could just resurrect but I guess this part is arguable since Yhwach is pretty arrogant and likes shows of power.

When Byakuya obliterates him he comes back near instantly.

Askin even says afterwards "he's finally used his Schrift" indicated activation.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
i'd imagine it's difficult to have thoughts when your head is blown off.
Or The Miracle just got faster after he got ressurected and given power by Yhwach ?

Or he is the same as Yhwach and can activate his ability even when dead ?

Or it's just passive and we are arguing over nothing . He explain how his power work , it's the fear of the masses that regen him , not something that is tied to his own will .

Shadowbokunohero said:
RC can be countered by similar Reiatsu levels or being comparable or stronger Physically.

The fact that Aizen concludes that Ichigo discarded his Reiatsu for Physcal strength to combat him already puts this as something possible, even if his ultimate conclusion on why Ichigo was able to combat him was Incorrect.

Aizen who is one of the most experienced and smartest characters believes you can only combat a stronger Reiatsu by either having stronger reiatsu or subsituting it with being way stronger physcally, while the conclusion is wrong there's nothing to suggest the premise is.

Other than that, doesnt SK have MID Godly regen and doesnt he outhax FW here like badly

Hmm I never thought of this

that is wrong tho.

RC can be coutered by having enough resistance to soul hax .Tatsuki, a 10-A, with barely any spiritual power could resist the reiatsu of beings trillions of time more powerfull than her but aizen could crush grimmjow when the difference isn't nearly as big .

Aizen also said that ichigo was a dimensionnal tier above him , so 4D ichigo is a thing now? i don't think so .

Aizen was wrong and have been proven wrong .Power isn't a factor to resist RC .

Zaratthustra said:
What's the soul potency of SK?
until the statement from the canon movie saying that the bleach verse have infinite souls is accepted , he scale super massively above another characther doing a casual feat of haxing hundreds of souls .

@Anonymous

I will continue to ask that question, till is answered property and not having everytimes another answer. I don't think I ask for much since it should be a standard with a clear answer, not each time a new one. If I ask 10 supporters, it will likely be 7/10 different answers.

Talking about in general for Soul Crush here not just for SK.

There is a thread on Bleach soul hax that hasn't finished. Until it does you won't get an answer as every number given for it is called wank unless it's "unquantifiably above a few hundred"

I know of the thread, since I'm the one who created it. It hasn't finished cause people stopped talking.

I know you made it so asking this question is pointless as you know that the answer has not been agreed upon. People stopped talking because no one will agree on anything and ad nauseum is annoying to deal with.

This is a problem that needs to be resolved or ban till then all characters that use/have "Soul Crush" since this is 90% of time the argument that people use. If there no standard and no agreement for it which value "Soul Crush" has it becoming a redutant match since we can't know if the soul potency is enough for it be a stomp, or enough to affect the other character who may have enough resistance but since no one know (or have an agreed one) the potency of "Soul Crush" is basically something to be banned.

Example: Character A (has 500 soul potency resistance) fights with Character B (Bleach one who has "super massively above another characther doing a casual feat of haxing hundreds of souls" or " unquantifiably above a few hundred"). We can see that it's cleary above hundreds of souls (200 since that's the baseline of "hundreds" - as a casual feat) or (300 since thats the baseline of "few hundreds" - as a casual feat), It may work on the Character B with 500 soul resistance but it may not work on those with a soul resistance of 1000 or more. Since we don't truly know and almost each person comes with another number it become a redutant match as there no agreement of potency. I hope you see my point.

when those cases happen then we say that RC won't work , until we have worked a proper scale for bleach characthers soul hax potency above that hundreds+ feat .

This is nothing new lol

RC literally gets called out every few months when an upset fan can't tolerate their favorite character losing. It will never be truly accepted because people don't like losing to something that has no counter other than Soul Resistance, banning characters for that reason is a terrible idea.

Purgy said:
It will never be truly accepted because people don't like losing to something that has no counter other than Soul Resistance, banning characters for that reason is a terrible idea.
I'd like to correct you there. RC is accepted as an effect Bleach characters have on other characters but it can also be countered by having higher reiryoku/spiritual energy.

AKM sama said:
Purgy said:
It will never be truly accepted because people don't like losing to something that has no counter other than Soul Resistance, banning characters for that reason is a terrible idea.
I'd like to correct you there. RC is accepted as an effect Bleach characters have on other characters but it can also be countered by having higher reiryoku/spiritual energy.
Were you the person arguing you can resist it with physical strength?

With Aura's revealing that inanimate objects have souls too, I have been wondering recently how potent SK's soul hax are, but I suppose this isn't the thread to discuss such a matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back